Which Words Apply? Choose the Best One!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Is it frustrating to get angry when things don't go as planned?
  • Surprising scene of a young mother enjoying a beer with a baby in her lap
  • Colleagues and friends gather to mourn the deaths of three firefighters
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

どの言葉があてはまりますか?

どの言葉があてはまりますか? /endurance /supervise /survey /rowdy /here to stay /infantile /lament /toddier 形直してください。 1.it is _______ to get pissed off every time something goes differently from your plan. 2.it is shocking to see young mother drinking beer at a pub with a _______ in her lap. 3.Colleagues and fiends gathered to _______ the deaths of the three firefighters. 4.that class is like a test of________ to see haw long you can stay awake when the teacher keeps on mumbling something unintelligible. 5.football fans in England are much more ____ than their Japanese counterpart. 6.the university is regularly conducting a ________ of students' evaluation of classes. 7.the teacher's class got so rowdy that parents began to sit in to ____ their kids. 8.Ae dietary supplements just a fad, or are they_______?

• mai39
  • お礼率0% (0/84)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • MXT500
  • ベストアンサー率67% (101/149)
回答No.1

http://qa.jiji.com/qa5981356.html にて回答しましたが。

関連するQ&A

• どの言葉があてはまりますか?

どの言葉があてはまりますか? /endurance /supervise /survey /rowdy /here to stay /infantile /lament /toddier 1.it is _______ to get pissed off every time something goes differently from your plan. 2.it is shocking to see young mother drinking beer at a pub with a _______ in her lap. 3.Colleagues and fiends gathered to _______ the deaths of the three firefighters. 4.that class is like a test of________ to see haw long you can stay awake when the teacher keeps on mumbling something unintelligible. 5.football fans in England are much more ____ than their Japanese counterpart. 6.the university is regularly conduciting a ________ of students' evaluation of classes. 7.the teacher's class got so rowdy that parents began to sit in to ____ their kids. 8.Ae dietary supplements just a fad, or are they_______?

• どんな言葉をあてるのがいいのでしょうか

"iffy history"と"path dependent"です。 歴史の仮定の話です。 Contrary-to-fact conditional statements provide a way to explore whether a cause is significant or not, but there are also pitfalls in such "iffy history." Poorly handled, counterfactuals may mislead by destroying the meaning of history; the fact that once something has happened, other things are not equal. Time is a crucial dimension. We say that historical events are "path dependent"; that is, once events start down a certain path, all possible futures are not equally probable. Some events are more likely than others.

• class とlessonの使い方の違いを教えてください。

[class] * A class is a course of teaching in a particular subject.(=lesson): I go to dance classes in New York. *a period of time during which pupils or students are taught: What time does the next class begin? [lesson] * A lesson is a fixed period of time when people are taught about a particular subject or taught how to do something. Johanna took piano lessons. * Something taught to or learned by a pupil, esp. in school;the period of time a pupil or class studies a subject:Each history lesson lasts 40 minutes. 辞書(2種類)には上記のようにでています。class=lessonと書いてあるように同じように使えますか。 His class is interesting.=His lessons are interesting.でしょうか?教えてください。

• 長文 和訳

こないだテストでだされたんですが和訳した回答を配ってくれませんでした。。。自分の訳があっているか知りたいのでだいたいで良いので和訳できる人がいたらよろしくお願いします。。。 You may wonder why Hawaiians are so eager to maintain their native language. I think the answer is that language is more than just a means of exchanging information. We see the world around us through the window of our language. It enables us to share the history and culture of our people, and so it helps us find our identity. If we lose our language, we lose something of ourselves. Imagine that English has taken the place of the Japanese language here in Japan. What happens to your culture and identity? English is useful for communication in many parts of the world, but your mother tongue is an important part of your identity. In Japan ,too,there is a minority language, just as in Hawaii. The Ainu people have lose much of their language and culture. Today, they are trying to revive their traditions. In this class we are going to study English of course, but I want you to remember that your mother tongue is the most important language in the world. Mahalo for listening. 以上なんですが長文なのでかなり長いです。。。  これでも回答してくれる方お願いいたします。

• 英文の書き換え

the other class of machine consists of those whose function it is to be as sensitive as possible to some kind of change in their surroundings. タイトルの英文ですが下記のように書き換えられますか? the other class of machine consists of function which is to be as sensitive as possible to some kind of change in their surroundings.(1) the other class of machine consists of that those function is to be as sensitive as possible to some kind of change in their surroundings.(2) 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語の問題で分らないのがあるので教えてください。

(1)空所に入れるのに最も適切な語句を(1)~(4)から一つ選んでください。 A number of parents ( ) about their children smoking cigarettes. (1)are worried (2)has worry (3)have worry (4)is worried   (2)英文の{ }には誤っている箇所がそれぞれ一つずつあります。それを指摘した上で、正しい形に直してください。 ・Most of the class members {is} working {people} and {very} few of them ever {miss} a class. ・There {has} been many {class} of {the} flu in this area {in recent} years. ・A change that {is likely} {to take place} {in you} {enable} you to have a different point of view. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳してください。

Or perhaps we should say rather that the dichotomy between primitive and revealed religions is false, for there is a sense in which all religious are religions of revelation; the world around them and their reason have everywhere revealed to people something of the divine, of their own nature and destiny.

• 文の転換問題について

She is a very kind and gentle teacher. All the students are fond of her. これを2つ繋げる問題で、答えは She is such a kind and gentle teacher that all the students are fond of her. になるようですが、thatがくるところがなぜwhoでは駄目なのかがわかりません。 thatが来る場合は、最上級や序数the only,the sameやallなどが来る場合と参考書に書かれていますが、suchもそれらに含まれると言うことでしょうか? もしくは関係代名詞と考えては駄目でしょうか? これらをうまく判断できる方法があればご伝授お願いいたします。

• わからない個所を教えてください。

and how finally it became so accepted that now there are younger artists who make their own fusions from it, and find in it new barriers to be broken down. Sometimes it makes me laugh, and sometimes it makes me angry. Right now, I find I hardly care: they all seem so very far away.(前回の終わりの部分です) I try to arrange them vaguely as they will be in the gallery. It’s to be a chronology, from my earliest work through to the present day. A retrospective. I deal out the photographs like a fortune-teller arranging the cards, spreading them out on the boards, first to last in a wide arc. Gradually the sense of them starts to become apparent: the shifts of style and focus that have happened over the years. I sit in their centre, staring, puzzling, trying to see what it is that feels so wrong – so incomplete – about them. There must be something. It’s strong enough to have made it impossible for me to stay any longer in London; and yet at the same time it’s so slight that I can’t get hold of it, can’t lay my hand on it. All I know for sure is that something is missing. Even that shred of understanding is new to me, has come only with this business of the exhibition, and the gathering together of the pictures that it’s involved. Individually, the paintings are whole. Seen together, they are— I can’t understand. I stare at them, frowning, and the colours shift under the intensity of my gaze: change for a moment and are darker, as if a cloud has come over the sky and cut out all the light of the sun— ****************************************** 主人公のAlexはartistで、展示会に備えるために、幼い頃過ごしたイタリアに戻ってきています。 I deal out the photographs like a fortune-teller arranging the cards, spreading them out on the boards, first to last in a wide arc.のfirst to last in a wide arcの個所がよくわかりません。first to lastは最初から終わりまで、という意味ですか? in a wide arcは幅広の弧を描いて、みたいな意味でしょうか?どういうことを言っているのでしょうか? I sit in their centre, staring, puzzling, trying to see what it is that feels so wrong – so incomplete – about them.のthat feelsのthatは何を指しているのでしょうか?the sense of photographsですか? It’s strong enough to have made it impossible for me to stay any longer in London;の英文の構造がわかりません。 最初のItはThere must be somethingのsomethingですか? to have made itのitはto stay any longer in Londonですか? それは(何かがあるに違いないということは)私がロンドンにこれ以上とどまっているのことを不可能にしたという事に十分強い(理由?)です?? つまりその何かを探しにイタリアに来ないわけにはいかなかった、と言う事でしょうか? Even that shred of understanding is new to me, has come only with this business of the exhibition, and the gathering together of the pictures that it’s involved.のit’s involvedのitも前述のsomethingなのでしょうか? Individually, the paintings are whole. Seen together, they are—のthey are—のところはどういう事が言えずにいる感じなのでしょうか? 個々に、絵は完全(全体?)です。全体として見られて、それらは・・・? I can’t understand.の個所が行替えになっているのですが、何を理解できないと言っているのかが掴めません。Individually, the paintings are wholeの個所のことでしょうか? 教えてください。お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 長くなってすみません(>_<) The elders of the Native American Cherokee tribe in Lost City, Oklahoma are worried about their native language. They are afraid that the Cherokee language will be gone unless they do something soon. So,at the request of the tribe leaders, Lost City School decided to start a trial program to teach Cherokee. They started with a single class in its kndergarten. In the class, the children are called by their Cherokee names and they only in Cherokee. Once, the U.S. Government tired to assimilate Native Americans into American society. The policy made it difficult for the Cherokees to speak their language. They were laughed at for speaking it. They could even be punished when they spoke Cherokee. “When you spoke Cherokee, your mouth was washed out with soap,”says a Cherokee old-timer, remembering his younger days. If they wanted to live in peace, they needed to hide their language. Now, the children in the newly started class are encouraged to speak Cherokee not only in school, but also at home. One day, a boy in the class came home and said to his mother in Cherokee that he was going out to play. His mother didn't really understand what he said. But she is now starting to re-learn the language she once knew when she was a child. It is hard to bring Native American languages back to life, especially in places like Oklahoma. This is because Native Americans generally attended public schools and do not live on reservations. But the tribe leaders know that if no efforts were made to preserve their language,they would lose not only their language and culture, but also their identities.