• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:NEWORDERの「regret」という曲を自分で日本語訳してみました)

NEWORDERの「regret」という曲を日本語訳してみました

yumetanosiの回答

回答No.2

You Tube Regret Live を聞きました 力強い歌い方とそれに熱狂するファンがそこにいる 訳しは映画などの翻訳同様に演じる人のキャラクターをも演出している 冒頭 Maybe I've forgotten the name and the address... maybe は辞書では、多分、おそらくなどと確率の高さを対訳していますが、このliveから 僕は名前や住所はほとんど忘れた  なんの後悔もしていない のように言い切っても同じ意味になり雰囲気が伝わります またあなたの試訳に you が『あなた』と『君』二つでてきますが、訳し分けしているのですか。 stranger に対応して 『あなた』と訳していますね しかし、今は 君なので、他人だった君は今は僕のもの とした方が他人行儀(?)じゃないんじゃないかと歌を聴いて感じました

y9blue
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 >You Tube Regret Live を聞きました >力強い歌い方とそれに熱狂するファンがそこにいる youtubeで確認してきました。 たしかに力強く歌ってますね。 cdではさわやかなメロディにヘロヘロなヴォーカルという感じの曲で、そんなイメージで語訳しました。 >僕は名前や住所はほとんど忘れた  >なんの後悔もしていない maybeは、「~かもしれない」って訳してました。 たしかに「ほとんど、多分」のような意味だと思いました。 つまりmaybeが、forgottenにかかってるのですね。 >またあなたの試訳に you が『あなた』と『君』二つでてきますが、訳し分けしているのですか。 >stranger に対応して 『あなた』と訳していますね youの訳は、統一したらよかったですね。 君のほうで統一しておきます。 あとは今の君と昔他人だったときの君の、存在の違いをもっと読み取りたかったです。 ちゃんと読み取れてなかったです。 ありがとうございました! 動画まで探していただいてうれしかったです。

関連するQ&A

• 英語を日本語に訳してください!

次の文の日本語訳をお願いします。 ・A question I would like to get answered is how you would start a conversation in Japanese. この文の前半は分かるんですが、後半のhow 以下が分からなくてどう返信すればいいか分からず困っています。

• 日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか?

長文になりますが、おおまかで構わないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 ………………………… In summer in the year before last, I received a mail from a person. I felt almost was make-up story but various thinks about you were written in it. I understood the contents and replied my promise not to relate with you. However, harassment to me started by your friends, staffs of (店名) and your friends I had never related and it has been continuing until now although it becomes not so often as before. Even some of my friends were harassed only because being with me. (店名) is your working place and a place for your friends to gather. I guess they hope me not to relate with you. Because I had been told about you sometimes, I had a complicated feeling when I received your message via facebook. I thought that I would select my human relation and it would be possible for me to be a friend with you but I can not be free from the wavering of my decision to relate with you as a friend if I visit (店名). I have to keep promise with your friends.... I do not know why your friends still stick to me. Because I have no relation with you now. I also have no relation with anyone who might have close relation with you. I do not know you have any engagement to such continuous sticking to me but I think it is a matter of mind of these people not of yours or mine. I am thankful to you for calling me your friend. However, considering my current position, I think that it would be difficult to be your friend. If you have good human relation now, I think that there would be no reason for you to keep on staying as my friend beyond it. What do you think about it? Please do not misunderstand. I do not take you into my confidence to hurt you. I want to tell you only why I have avoided you. If we have fate, we might be able to relate as ordinary friend.

• 日本語にして下さい

I love that picture you send the other day. You made my you know what hard.

• [緊急]日本語訳お願いします!

Does it mean that you're not shy? :) I really like buddhism! I think this is the religion I like the most, it's the most believable, thoughtful, and I agree with what that religion say. :) Our teacher said that Japanese celebrate Xmas in a different way to European People, I don't really know whether it's true or not...! This is a good thing to be interested in the world, and France is a nice place, you'll see, you might like it ! :D This morning, i had a japanese conversation lesson with a real japanese person, and she spoke to me all in Japanese and I didn't understand anything, except few easy things... and I realized that I was very bad for speaking and understanding Japanese! We only had a year of japanese lessons, so we're not very ready to speak japanese fluently, so I'm sorry, I'll do my best but my japanese level isn't great...! ^^ I'm very excited to come in 10 days now ! :DDD It's a huge adventure for me!!! I'll try to check my email every day for you to have a answer quickly ! :p See you soon !!! 急いでいます! 早めに返事いただけると助かります(;~;)

• 英語から日本語に訳して欲しいです。

how are you today i am very much happy to read your email infact i am not longer in the facebook again because of one reason and other, the computer here is not a private computer it is for our camp i don,t want any body to have access you ok because you are my wife according to your question about my name yes my real name B●●d why my fathers name is j●●●s so i love my father that is the reason i combine my nane and my fathers together do you understand, i have only one child and my mother is taking good care him so i am a single now you i and you are the same if you say japan is good fine or america any one you chose i be ok infact your command is my wish i want a place that will keep you comfortable a place that we can relaxes then i spend the rest of my life with you, please my honey i don,t want anything that will give you a problem ok yes let,s not forget how is our douther is she back to the school i hope she is fine? my honey why do you west time for replying me is it because time or what? 翻訳機使用のヘンテコ翻訳の投稿はやめてください。

• 英語のメールを日本語にしてください。

What a bad friend .try to give you a force kiss . here is a nice chu.! to heal you back to happiness.. i am going to check my PO box tomorrow . it was a busy day.. work .. work........... i need a vacation .. i want you to know that you are a wonderful person and i am so happy for your emails it make me feel, not so lonely . ... i know that the only thing you see is text in a email .but i want you to feel that i Gare about you .. you make me happy i wish this tush your heart .. こちらの英語を日本語に訳して頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• このメッセージを日本語にして伝えたいのですが…

バレンタイン・デーに送るメッセージとして、以下のポエムを書きました。送る相手は、ひとりは自分のパートナーで、そのひととわたしはアメリカ人同士なので、自分の思いはこの内容で十分に表現できているかな、と思うのですが、もうひとり、このメッセージを送りたい相手がいて、そちらの方は日本人であまり英語が得意ではないので、日本語でいうとどういうこと?ときかれたときに、日本語でも説明したいと思い、この内容を日本語で表現してみたいです。どうか、お力添えをいただきたく、よろしくお願い申しあげます。わたしは英語で詩や文章を書けますが、日本語だと、感情の表現が上手にできません… To my beloved: this is how I love you. I love you even when I have to admit that I secretly bless the messy largesse of my longing, and then I will give my all to loving you in a way that will make you feel free all the time. And that I will make my responsibility for committing this crime of loving you.

• 日本語にして下さい!!よろしくお願いします。

My Dear Mika,As I told you, I wanted to write you an email, so here it is! ^o^ The reason is, of course, because today is our... meetingversary! XD I know it sounds stupid, but I like remembering these things! As I think this is really important. Well, it is for me, at least!It is important because, on august 23, I met you :D And I am so happy of this! You said you noticed my messages on worldfriends as I sent many! Well, it was a mistake since I didn’t know how to use the site XDD I only wanted to send one! XDD But I am happy I made that mistake, because you then contacted me back! Therefore, I hope you didn’t feel too disturbed that time! ^^’ Thank you so much!I am happy I have met you, Mika! I really think you are special! Because you are calm and shy...! ^-^ We might be living on different lands, but we always share the same sky! ... sounds like a videogame sentence... it probably is XDDDDDD But well XDI really, really hope we can meet someday, so that I can make you laugh with my stupid jokes all day XD I like it when you start laughing and can’t stop! :DDDDD think that….over time, I am getting somehow attached to you, you know? XD I would truly feel sad if we couldn’t talk anymore all of a sudden!And thank you again for your lovely letter. I keep it as a treasure. I read it every day before going to sleep! Thank you for writing it in Japanese and English, I am learning a lot from it! Well, I don’t want to bore you too much with my email XD so! I’ll stop here.

• 日本語訳お願いいたします!

次のものを英語から日本語に訳してほしいと言われたのですが よく分からなくて分かる方、日本語に訳してもらってもいいですか? ・My dearly beloved daughter it is with great love that I come to communicate with you this evening. For I know the torment you have been suffering. The suffering which you have now offered up for souls means that they would have faced damnation had you not done so with joy. よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語にして下さい!

You are not a burden to me. I like emailing you back and forth. I also don't wanna lose you in my life.