• ベストアンサー

まいどすみません・・・(^^;

まいどすみません・・・(^^; 和訳お願いいたします。 DEAR MrAsmi i see the register Month and im very sad Now because i like your Ist and i Resale easy here i believe! But the age Close Now all ready Five years old is not Possible import the Car from japan!! It Must 2005/6 And Up!!!If you have in this age inform!!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

おそらく、これを書かれた方がネイティブではないみたいですね。^^; やりとり大変そうですね。。御察しします。 車を日本から輸入したいようですが、 残念ながら"Ist"(車の名前??)の登録年数が古すぎるため 輸入できないそうです。(5年以内のものでないとダメ。) 2005年6月以降に登録した車の情報があればお待ちしてます。 と言っているようです。

ynm85681
質問者

お礼

おそくなりました。 またお願いします。

その他の回答 (1)

• tkltk73
  • ベストアンサー率54% (171/315)
回答No.2

アスミ様へ 登録年月を見てがっかりしています。 あなたの商品が気に入って早速発注しようと 思っていたものですから。 でも、登録年を見て取止めです。5年落ちでは日本から 車を輸入しようとは思えません。 2005-06年度かそれ以降に登録の車にしてください。 それ以降に登録の車をお持ちの際はご連絡ください。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の構文がわかりません。

英語の文法の勉強を始めたばかりです。 下記の構文がわかりません。 I will prioritize the job and make sure your car is ready by five P.M. 1)I ~ your car までが主語(s)、is が動詞(v) readyが補語(c)という解釈でいいのでしょうか。その場合、関係代名詞とかは必要ないのでしょうか。 2)それともandを境にして2つの文が並列しているのでしょうか。 3)makeは使役動詞の役割ですか?その場合どうしてisは原形になっていないのでしょうか。 わけのわからない質問になっているかもしれません。 どうか教えてください。

• 日本語やくお願い致します!

彼氏との会話で Im sad i said luv u and you said bye とでてきました~ 私は英語が苦手なので単語のみしかわかりません 彼は何が言いたかったのでしょうか?

• 日本語やくお願い致します!

彼氏との会話で Im sad i said luv u and you said bye とでてきました~ 私は英語が苦手なので単語のみしかわかりません 彼は何が言いたかったのでしょうか?

• ※大至急※ 以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います!

about lots of thongs you say im no fun when im sad okey. i thought some suporrt from you good bye i'm hurt too you say im no fun because im sad and have problems how can you say this to me??? i wanted Yuri support.. i thought you say you dont need me because i have problems and i am sad how should i feel???? Nina asking me month to tell you im so poor... you understand? yes Nina asking me month time to tell you this so thats why im so depressed i was holding this inside me

• このメールはどういう訳ですか?

メールなんですが、私はこのように英語で入れました 最近メールできなくてごめん、病気になって調子よくなかったんだ。○○という病気だといわれて、右のわきがちくちく痛い。でも二週間くらいで治る。 週末は何してた? という文をいれたら i feel tired same as you, and a little sick. i dont know why. maybe im connected to you haha. im thinking about you. and im feeling a little sad i guess. i cant control it. I miss your email. i want to hold you hand in sickness. と帰ってきました。 訳を教えてください 君と同じ。。。感じる なぜかわからない君のことを考えているよ少し寂しいだ。メールがこいしいよ手をにぎりたい 教えてください 

• 和訳をおねがいします。

1,we live in the 21st century, the age of "new paradigm" ,where ethnicity has replaced ideology as a prime source of conflict. 2,we read shakespeare's play in school , experience them in the theater , and now, increasingly,see them on video and the movie screen. 3,i have a presentation on english political history tomorrow and i am extremely nervous now. 4,i was just taking a nap in the living room when my wife rushes in shouting that our car is on fire.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

When are we going to admit what’s right in front of our eyes - the whole world knows!! Trump works for Putin!!! This is fucking embarrassing. If I had the money I would leave the country right now. Im embarrassed - I’m shamed - I can’t believe this !! I denounce the us government and anyone that tries to defend trump.

• 次の英文の和訳をよろしくお願いします。

次の英文の和訳をよろしくお願いします。 After all,the Stone Age people who produced the brilliant cave paintings in what is now Spain and France were as tall as we are,as handsome,as intelligent,and as artistic.And that was twenty-five thousand years ago.

• 急望です、英文の翻訳お願いします

エキサイト翻訳などでやるとどうしてもおかしくなってしまうので、どなたか翻訳お願いします DEAR ABBY:I'm in my first year of junior high,and I've been going with this guy for a couple of months. Now he wants a more grown-up relationship, and I'm not ready for it. I don't want to have sex before I'm ready, but I'm afraid if I say no I will lose him. I don't want to lose him, but I don't want to pushed into something I'm not ready for. should I give in and risk losing him? He is very persistent, and I like him a lot. SCARED DEAR SCARED:What a wise(and honest)girl you are. If you have to ask, you're definitely not ready. Any boy who would put a girl in this position is selfish, uncarind immature and a user. Don't worry about "losing" him; tell him you're not ready for that kindof relationship, and if you lose him, consider yourself lucky. DEAR ABBY:I'm writing about that 15-year-old girl signed "Brokenhearted Four Times." She wants to stay a virgin until she's married, but says it's not easy because guys don't want nice girls anymore. I totally agree with you, Abby, when you say it's not trun but maybe she'll believe it if she hears it from a boy. I'm a 19-year-old guy. I'm not a virgin myself, but I never mess with nice girls. When I get married I hope to get someone like her. in. A. IN W. DEAR A.:Just because a girl is not a virgin doesn't necessarily mean she's not "nice." You say you never mess with "nice" girls. Well, every girl was a virgin until some guy came along and changed her no to yes, If a gguy wants a virgin for a wife, he himself should remain one.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

HI CONGRATULATIONS, SPECIAL GIVEAWAYS FROM ME 😍 , You are lucky today, because you were chosen as the legitimate winner to get $ 5,000.00 Follow my instructions to get a gift, Register on my website now. if you are ready to win a Reply prize with "READY". This opportunity is only valid for one hour. And I will give this opportunity to others). thank you