和訳:トヨタ車jeepの価格と支払い方法について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカ・コネチカット州のジェームズ・ウィリアムズです。私はこのトヨタ車jeepを購入したいと思っています。お支払い方法と価格の見積もりをお願いします。
  • Mboizi Robertと申します。トヨタカミの購入を希望しています。1999年から2001年にかけての車両で、4WD、オートマチックトランスミッション、右ハンドル、ブルーやディープグレーの色、1.3cc、良好な機械的状態を希望しています。JEVICを含めたC%Fでの価格を教えてください。
  • トヨタ車jeepの購入について相談があります。アメリカのコネチカット州在住のジェームズ・ウィリアムズです。お支払い方法と価格について詳細を教えてください。また、トヨタカミを購入したいという要望があります。以下の条件で車両を探しています。1999年から2001年の間、4WD仕様、自動変速機、右ハンドル、ブルーやディープグレーの色、エンジン排気量は1.3cc、良好な機械的状態を希望しています。JEVICを含めた価格を教えてください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 _________________ my name is james williams from connecticut,usa.I'm really have much interest in buying this toyota car jeep.Please kindly estimated the price with method of payment to receive your money for the purchasing of toyota jeep car. Get back to me on this e-mail id......... ______________ Hello My Name is Mboizi Robert I would like to buy a Toyota Cami, 4WD,autotransmition, RHD, Blue or Deep Gray colour, 1.3cc, in a good mechanical state, from 1999-2001 If you have a vehicle that suits that description please let me know how much it would cost as C%F (including JEVIC) Mombasa in USD.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • stringf35
  • ベストアンサー率66% (69/104)
回答No.1

私の名前はJames Williamsです。アメリカのコネチカット州在住です。 私はこのトヨタのジープを買うことにとても興味があります。 価格の見積もりと、お支払い方法をお知らせください。 このe-mailアドレスに返事をお願いします。 --- こんにちは 私はMboizi Robertと申します。 私はトヨタのキャミの4輪駆動、オートマ、右ハンドル、 色は青かディープグレー、1.3cc、状態の良い1999から2001年製の ものを購入したいです。 もし一致する車をお持ちでしたら、日本輸出自動車検査センターの 検査料を含めモンバサまでいくらかかるかを米ドルでご連絡ください。 すみませんC%Fが何なのか分かりませんでした…

ynm85681
質問者

お礼

お礼遅くなりました 助かりました、ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• a car that is in my name

I refuse to have him drive a car that is in my name when he has been smoking. https://slate.com/human-interest/2018/01/dear-prudence-my-teenage-son-only-wants-to-smoke-pot.html a car that is in my nameとはどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• ざっくり和訳してください。

I'd really like to know, what in the name of all that is holy makes this razor worth that much money? I can't even fathom paying that much, unless I were so rich I could just use money to start a fire. Please enlighten me. Thanks, and no offense meant

• 和訳をお願いします。

Hello Friend, Good day to you over there... i want you to know that am buying the Car for my dad birthday gift okay. 1.Let me know the present condition of this car 2.How much do you wish to sell this car. 3.I will pay you via bank to bank transfer (online transfer) or PayPal,because this is the only method i can use due to my present location. 4.I want you to send me your bank information or your PayPal details so that i can able to quickly make the payment for this car,i have a pick up agent in (Malaysia) that will come and pick the car up after i have made the payments. 5.I want you to know that my shipping agent will handle the registration of the car and filling of all necessary document regarding changing of ownership and test-driving on his arrival for pick-up. I hope you understand and await your reply soon.

• 英文を和訳して下さい

I feel great energy coming from you. For a long time I have an idea to write a book together with someone from another culture, especially Japan, that I am crazy for Japan. We could write in distance, create a few characters some 4 probably, 2 would be you (if you agree) and me. So, I would write from my character and send to you, you would add something and send to me, and have a small book at the end. Is this a good idea? It is interesting for me to blend different cultures. It can be something like Haruki Murakami style. Please answer me in my mail address. @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Isn't it exciting? I cannot wait what you gonna answer me. Maybe we will become big and famous one day. Thank you. Bye

• 和訳して下さい!!

和訳して下さい!! 1. Your vocabulary at age 45 is three times as great as when you graduated from college. At 60, your brain possess almost four times as much information as it did. 2. He is great senior to me in respect of service. 3. There is nothing would like better than a visit to the zoo. 4. The mob gathered round the car like so many files. 5. I must admit that my son is not much of a scholar.

• 和訳していただけませんか?

以下の英文を和訳していただけませんでしょうか? 1)Education is anadmirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught. 2)To save embarrassment to people still living I have given to the persons who play a part in this story names of my own contriving, and I have in other ways taken pains to make sure that no one should recognize them. 3)By the end of this country there may well be over six billion people living on this globe, an increase of about seventy percent on today's figure. In order to keep pace with this increase in mankind the farmers would have to step up their production of food by at least two percent every year. 試してみましたが、頭が痛くなってしまいました・・・

• 和訳をお願いします!

'I ate so much during my vacation that none of my clothes would fit me. So I had to spend the morning having them altered.' Employees seemed partial to blaming other people for their absence or tardiness, as in 'My husband forgot where he parked our car after he came home from his office party last night' and 'My 6-year-old son set all the clocks back an hour.' 宜しくお願いします!

• 正確に理解したいです。和訳お願いします!

We have received your order, we have everything in stock except the Piggy Fairy and What a Dragon activity books, I have Pretty Princess, Sprinkles and bebop’s, and The Piggy mermaid in the activity books at this time, also I do not have any Pretty in Pink mini chef aprons, I do have our new print Butterfly Bouquet , that would be a very nice replacement for the pretty in pink, please let me know if you would like to exchange those items for the items I have in stock, Thank you for your order and I will wait to hear from you, have a wonderful day.

• 英語得意な方、和訳お願いします。(下の方にちょっと分かる所は書いてみま

英語得意な方、和訳お願いします。(下の方にちょっと分かる所は書いてみました) If you don't understand my emails ... don't worry I only tell good things:)Congratulations with the new car! I wonder that type of car it is? Maybe such a strange Japanese box car? It must be nice for you to drive the new car ... are you not scared to drive a new car? I know I am ... every time I buy a new car it takes some time before I get used to it. Please drive carefully. And no ... you are not allowed to drive the waffle van :) Although I sure that if you would be selling Belgian waffles in that van ... you would sell a lot more than that guy ... hahahaActually I have a bit of a car problem ... now I have 2 cars. And I need to drive both cars from time to time ... troublesome. Maybe after the summer I will sell my small car.It would be nice if you could visit Belgium. If you do you are welcome to stay in my house. And I would be happy to show you my country (or Paris or Champagne or London everything is very close).August ... is it because Obon holiday? Hahaha ... my doriyo also go on holiday then.Thank you for thinking about a company name. I'm not going to change jobs ... this company is for financial reasons. I can explain another time, it's too difficult to explain in an email.Chibariyo ... that's・Okinawa・version of "ganbatte" right? No no no ... you don't need to help me. I will hire a cleaning lady ... but I still need to find one. Until I have a cleaning lady ... I have to do all the cleaning :)Besides .. you are too pretty to clean the house! But I would like to cook with you. That would be nice to make something together.But I'm afraid I'm too lazy to cook breakfast ... but I would try to make egg for you in the morning if you come to my house ... we need to keep your hair pretty .. hahaha 新しい車を買ったんだね!何の車を買ったの? 良い乗り心地だろうね、‥‥車運転するの怖いの? あなたはワッフルの販売車で運転するのはできないよ。もしベルギーに来たらうちに来ていいよ。あなたに私の国を見せることできて嬉しいです。 8月って日本で言うお盆休み?私の同僚もお盆に休みを取るよ。 会社の名前考えてくれてありがとう。 今の会社はやめない。 詳しいことはあとで話すよ。いやいやいや、私を手伝う必要はないよ。メイドを雇う予定だから。

• 和訳お願いします。

They reach the avenue, and the street-car leisurely arrives. They going to Coney Island this afternoon, although my mother really consid such pleasures inferior. She has made up her mind to indulge only in a w on the boardwalk and a pleasant dinner, .avoiding the riotous amusements being beneath the dignity of so dignified a couple. My father tells my mother how much money he has made in the wc just past, exaggerating an amount which need not have been exaggerat, But my father has always felt that actualities somehow fall short, no ma1 how fine they are. Suddenly I begin to weep. The determined old lady m sits next to me in the theatre is annoyed and looks at me with an angry fa and being intimidated, I stop. I drag out my handkerchief and dry my fa licking the drop which has fallen near my lips. Meanwhile I have mis: something, for here are my father and mother alighting from the street-cax the last stop, Coney Island. They walk toward the boardwalk, and my mother commands my father inhale the pungent air from the sea. They both breathe in deeply, both them laughing as they do so. They have in common a great interest health, although my father is strong and husky, and my mother is frail. They are both full of theories about what is good to eat and not good to eat, a sometimes have heated discussions about it, the whole matter ending in my father's announcement, made with a scornful bluster, that you have to sooner or later anyway. On the boardwalk's flagpole, the Arnerican flag is pulsing in an intermittent wind from the sea.