困っています 和訳してください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 商品が届かないので追跡番号を教えてくださいとメールしたら、アメリカのある会社から下記のお返事をいただきました。
  • 商品は3月10日に会社から出荷されましたが、アメリカを出発するのは今日です。
  • 商品がアメリカを出発してから10日以内に受け取ることができます。DHLには追跡番号がないため、他の国際輸送会社よりも安価です。商品が会社に到着するとDHLから連絡がありますので、税関にすぐに通知してください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

困っています 和訳してください

アメリカのある会社に商品を注文したのですが、商品が届かないので追跡番号を教えてくださいとメールしたら、下記のお返事をいただいたのですがすみません、訳してください Your order left our company on March 10th, but will not leave the United States, until today. You will have ten days from the time the products leave the U.S. to receive your package. DHL has no tracking numbers, which is why they are far less expensive than other international shipping companies. They will notify me when you package arrives in your company. Please advise your Customs IMMEDIATELY, (today if you haven't already) that you are expecting a package, so that it is not left at customs, or held up getting through customs. We do not have any access to the package once it arrives in your country, we simply receive a note it has landed there, it is then on your shoulders to work with Customs, and its always best to get that set up ahead of time.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/ ここで訳して下さい。 一旦、ワードかノートパッドに貼り付けて、文の途中で改行されていれば改行を消して、文が続いた状態にしないとちゃんと訳しません。 変な日本語ですが、想像でカバーしましょう。 3月10日から10日後に着くとなっていますが、DHLは安いから追跡番号はないというのは嘘ですので、いい加減な会社です。信用できませんね。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

ご注文の品物は3月10日に弊社から出荷いたしましたが、本日現在まだ合衆国国内にあります。品物のお受け取りには品物が合衆国国外に出てから10日かかるかと存じます。 DHLの運送費は他の国際運送業者と比べて非常に安価なのは、貨物追跡番号を付していないためです。他の運送業者は国外出荷完了時にその旨弊社に通知します。(まだお問い合わせをなさってなければ)通関手続がされるよう、早急に税関にお問い合わせ下さい。 仕向先の国に着荷後は、非効率を避けるため、弊社では荷物の行方について調査せず、着荷したということだけ通知され、それからは貴国の税関とご調整いただくことになります。 ところどころ意訳してますが、こんな感じです。相手方の主張が真実かどうかという責任は負いかねます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。eBayで払った送料より多くかかったようなのです。

いつもこちらでお世話になっております。 eBay(イーベイ)で落札した商品なのですが、送料は$7.50でした。 支払い後、発送してくれたようで、メールをもらったのですが、どうやら送料は$12.50かかってしまったようです。 メールは、差額を支払って欲しいとの内容でしょうか? 内容も、細かいニュアンスまで汲み取ることができず、困っています。 また、支払うとして、いきなりPayPalから勝手に送金するのも失礼な気がするし、どうしたらいいのか分かりません… 以下、全文です。 The shipping on your item was 12.50. We could not keep it under 4 pounds as you will see when you receive it. For such a small amount of money being paid for the item I would appreciate your payment of the additional postage. I had a feeling when you said you wanted the cheapest amount that it would become a problem. The way we package things to avoid breakage it is nearly impossible to get the weight down. Never a broken item so far. I have never agreed to the economy rate before because of this problem. In your case I made an exception since you were so nice. I hope you can understand. If you just want to leave the way it is I will understand that it is my problem. Let me know when it arrives and that you are pleased. 発送に関してなのですが、入札前、船便可能かとの質問に、 I will do whatever you prefer. との回答をいただきましたので船便で送ってもらうことにしました。 落札後のメールのやり取りで分かったのですが、セラーは船便をあまり好んでいなかったようです…破損や未着の可能性をとても心配しておりました。 アドバイスいただけませんでしょうか?よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1文節の前半となりますので、内容が分断していると思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The house you and your soul mate will live in together will be of an old or traditional sort. It will have a lot of woodwork. And you will first see it when it is empty, or vacant with a lonely bare or neglected look that wants you to love it. It will be a good house, that will seem to draw you both. There will be something about reminiscent of a past life together, a former era. But only vaguely so, as if it stirs some subconscious memory deep within you. There will be a tree close to the house. High walls and it is a little secluded. It will seem familiar to you, for all it is not so.. You and your soul mate will help each other struggle to achieve goals in and rise in this house; which is practical and serious It will seem to you that your soul mate is Career orientated and hard working.

• 和訳をお願いします

こちらの和訳を教えてください! Even though I know about something. But I will still do it. It's not easy to change. Because you might leave me, forever. The 2 choices for me are: still here or leave out of your life but I know that there is not enough time for me to try. I just want to smile with you by my side for as long as possible. I hope that someday, you will understand the things that I have done. I love you so much. I do this because I don't want to lose you. if you had a chance to read this, you will know that I have good intentions. But since I love you. Only one reason is, I need you happy and you smile every day every time, My angel.

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 On the day you meet he will impress you, and in the days and hours afterwards he will haunt you. That is the only word for it. He will make an impact on the depth of your being that barely registers, except that in the time that follows you will not be able to think of any man but him.. He will seem striking, alluring in some way that you cannot fathom, and which has nothing to do with his looks, as though a chord is struck in your deeper soul, or the innermost chambers of your being. You will recognize him, not only from the description, which is in a sense quite bland, but something inside of you will be mesmerized. All day and days afterwards he will have stamped his indelible impression on your mind and you’ll keep thinking back to him, to the meeting, to the man, to the warm kindling feeling inside of you. Like a curtain of a dream it will drop across you life. It will be that mystical, that beautiful, yet real and solid too.

• 和訳

You have within yourself a touchstone by which finally you can test every book that your brain is capable of comprehending. Does the book seem to you to be sincere and true? If it does,you need not worry about your immediate feelings,or the possible future consequences of the book. You will ultimately like the book,and you will be justified in liking it. Honestly in literature as in life, is the quality that counts first and counts last. 和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いいたします。

多少長いですがどなたか和訳をしていただけないでしょうか? We’re sorry you didn’t receive your order #1233333. Here’s how we can solve this. It looks like the items you ordered sold out, so we went ahead and issued a credit in the amount of $178.00 to your credit card. If the original package does arrive, you must return it within 14 days. Send the original package using the smart label and we will waive the fee. If you do receive a duplicate package and a credit is issued, notify us immediately, otherwise you may incur additional charges. We hope to see you shopping at HollisterCo.com again soon. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いいたします

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 There is no Uranus aspect to your house of soulmates A planet that lacks aspects also shows what the relationship lacks. This means the relationship will be more conventional than you think, or want it to be. It may also lack surprises, so that once it has begun there is nothing really unexpected or sudden in the love that develops or follows. This planet placement can also mean that there is less turbulence and no sudden interruptions or disruptions that spoil; or upset your romantic life, less inclination to break up. Your emotions may be strong but cautious at the same time. There will be consistency in the relationship and you will know how you stand as times goes on, a leveling out, rather than great mountains and swooping disappointments or valleys in the terrain of love. Your love life, or choice of soulmate will be temperate, and will not be, impulsive or dangerous or too unorthodox, however unique this love is, it will not be irregular.. or inconstant. This position of Uranus also means that you may meet the soulmate, the greatest of all your loves and will be happy with him, how he is, not wanting to change or reform him greatly.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

先ほどの再投稿となりますが、翻訳をしていただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 意訳大歓迎です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The element of air was on your fifth house. This indicates that it is through conversation or words and communication, letters, that you will determine what your partner is really like. You will seem actively involved impressed attentive or friendly towards him because of your conversation or interesting the communications exchanged between you, but inwardly you’ll keep your distance still, and you will stay in control emotionally, no matter how intuitively, instinctively and mysteriously or irresistibly you find yourself drawn to him, you’ll try and be objective until you form an opinion. This will not be easy because he will seem like a man who is not ordinary, who can touch and inspire your soul with his originality, invisible strands of strange powerful feelings. He will feel so different to anyone you have every known before, that you will think it wonderful to have met him at all. Meeting him will be exciting. But you’ll try and control yourself and to view it coolly and sensibly. So there is a kind of duality going on, two levels, what you feel and how you act when you meet, each may be different.

• 和訳お願いします!

日本在住でアメリカのサイトからインターネットショッピングしましたが、 注文確定後、このようなメールが送られてきました。支払い方法はクレジットカードです。 To help us ensure your security, we need to some additional verification before your order processes. Please take a minute to review this procedure; it should be smooth sailing from there. We have charged your credit card a random amount less than $3 USD. All you need to do is confirm this amount for us, and we’ll refund the small charge and ship your order. 1.Contact your bank or credit card company. 2.Find the exact amount charged by Backcountry.com 3.Click here to enter the charge amount. 4.When you enter the correct amount, we will refund your card and ship your order. You only have five (5) business days to verify your order, so please call your bank or credit card company right away. If you do not verify the order within those five days, your card will be refunded and your order will unfortunately be cancelled. Just one more note: International shipments may be subject to tariffs, duties, Value Added Tax (VAT), or other government fees. These costs are your responsibility. They are not included in the shipping charges. The shipping company (UPS) will charge custom fees. Contact your local customs office for more information. で、3をクリックしたら To help us ensure your security, please verify the random small amount we've charged to your credit card. This amount is $3 USD or less. Don't worry - you will be refunded the full amount. In order to verify this charge, please contact your financial institution and obtain its exact amount. Once you've gathered this information, enter it in the field below. If the amount you enter is correct, the small amount will be refunded, and we'll get your order out the door as fast as we can. If the amount you enter is incorrect, you may reconfirm the charge amount, and give it another shot. というページに飛び、金額を入力する欄が出ました。 助けてください。

• 大変恐縮ですが下記の和訳をお願いいたします。

大変恐縮ですが下記の和訳をお願いいたします。 アメリカのアマゾンでオーダーして、なかなか発送されないので問い合わせたら以下のメールが届きました。 大丈夫だというのはわかったのですが、私の英語力では詳しい内容までは翻訳できません。 Hello, I'm sorry you didn't receive a confirmation e-mail of your estimate delivery date after placing your order. Let me help you with this. Our shipping estimates, take into account the time it takes to receive the item from our suppliers, pack it, and prepare it for shipment. I've check your order and see that Your order has entered the shipping process and is currently being packed for delivery. Rest assured that your package should be leaving our fulfillment center shortly; as soon as it has, we'll send you a confirmation e-mail. Estimated delivery date will be available once item is ship and assigned to a carrier. Don't worry, we will send an email when your order is shipped with the details so that you can track your package. Once shipped, you can view available tracking information from the order summary in Your Account: https://www.amazon.com.... I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Best regards,