• ベストアンサー

ここが聞き取れません!教えてください。

以下のURLの真ん中辺で、Narration が "He said he had no option but refuse her."と言っているところまでわかったのですが、そのあとアフリカンアメリカン女性は何と言っているのかほとんど、わかりません。 "..... pay her.....so...amount.... coming here.... I don't think that's right..." かな?という感じです。 わかる方、教えてください。 どうかよろしくお願いします。 http://www.wxii12.com/news/22660516/detail.html

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

It should be meant, or you should pay her certain amount when you come in here. I don't think that's right  この冒頭の it は tip を指していると思われます。  「ティップは、意図したものでなくてはならない(形式的なものではない)でここへ来る限り、ある程度の金額は彼女(ウェイトレス)に払うべきだ。(十分なティップを置かないのは)正しくないと思う。」 でしょうかね。

matsu1738
質問者

お礼

何度聞いてもわかりませんでした。 ご回答ありがとうございます!!!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

こんばんは。 いつもなんとなーく英語を聞いて、なんとなーく笑ったりしている者です。 聞こえたまんま書きますね。 It should be **** or we should pay her a certain amount when we come in here. I dont think that right. 彼女は最初のインタビューでもI would say...it depends on service.と言っていることも踏まえて「ここへ来たらそれなりのチップを置いていけ、または義務(shouldより推測しました)だなんて、おかしいわ」ぐらいに聞こえました。 一通り見ましたがこの女性、特に聞き取りづらくないですか??次の白髪のおじ様とか、他の女性なんかは結構聞こえやすいんですけどねぇ。 おじ様もチップの額はサービスに反映されるべきだとか、それは個人による事だとか言ってて、他の女性はチップを沢山払うのに賛成ってカンジですよね。たぶん・・・笑 なんとなーくの答えですみません。また全然違ったら、もっとすみません。

matsu1738
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• That's whyとso

ほとんどの場合、両者は置き換え可能ですか? I had a son. He died.That is why I am wandering here. That is whyとThat's whyの違いってありますか? do notとかdon'tもよく目にしますが、どんなときに省略するとかしないとか違いがわかりません。

• 英語

・・・he said he could certainly have it repaired for her.‘It'll last a long time once that's been done’ he said. itは時計のことです。最後の文が訳せません。説明お願いします。

• 訳をおねがいします。

Jim Greer, the Republican state chairman, said he thought Mr. Huckabee had the weakest political organization. “I don’t think he’s been down here long enough to gain the support he needs in Florida,” Mr. Greer said. “But he’s certainly going to be a player. I just don’t see that he has the finances to compete in Florida.” フロリダで必要としている支援を得るまで彼がずっとここにいるとは思ってないね。 でも彼は間違いなく主役にはなる。 ただ、彼がフロリダで戦えるだけの資金を持ち合わせているとは思えないだけさ。 どうも文脈がいまひとつです。

• I don't know when he is going to come here

「私は、彼がいつここに来るのか知らない」という文を英訳したときに、 I don't know when he will come here. のwhen以下について疑問があるのですが、 このwhen以下を when he is going to come here や when he is coming here や when he comes here  などの、他の、未来を表す表現で書き表すことはできるでしょうか。 どなたか教えてください。

• Fortuneteller

宜しくお願いします。 下記文章はアメリカンジョークですが、 どこが面白いのか、ピンときません。 笑い所を教えてください。 Fortuneteller A man was wandering around a fairground and he happened to see a fortuneteller's tent. Thinking it would be good for a laugh, he went inside and sat down. "Ah....." said the woman as she gazed into her crystal ball."I see you are the father of two children." "Some fortuneteller," scoffed the man, "I'm the father ofTHREE children." The woman grinned and said, "That's what YOU think!

• この問題が解けません。教えてください!!

この問題が解けません。教えてください!! 1,2,3,4直接話法の文に、5,6,7,8,9は関節話法の文にしてください。 1.She told me that she had never met him before. 2.He told me that he was going to sell that book the following day. 3.Out teacher advised us not to forget that. 4.She asked me if I was all right and where I had been. 5.She said to him, "Are you going? Please stay here with me." 6.He said, "Betty is a good girl, but I don't like her. 7.He said to me, "Let's go out for dinner tonight." 8.Mary said to me, "Is this the bag you bought yesterday?" 9.George said to me, "What are you reading? Show it to me."

• 英語の時制の一致・話法についてです。

英語の時制の一致・話法についてです。 問:7日午後7時からパーティがあり、そのパーティに「彼女」が来ることになっており、「彼」は 7日の午後5時頃に「彼女は今晩くるよ(He said,"She is coming here tonight") 」といった。 (1)同日の午後8時頃、パーティ会場で「彼」の文が言われた場合 (2)同日の午後6時頃、パーティ会場で「彼」の文が言われた場合。 (1)、(2)のHe said that she…に続くように重複なく選択しないさい a is going here tonight b was going here tonight c was going there that night d was going there tonight e was going here that night f is coming here tonight g was coming there that night h was coming here tonight i was coming here tonight j was coming here that night という問題です。 私はどちらも同日の同場所なので i だと思ってしまったのですが重複は不可なので困っています どなたか得意な方解説をお願いいたします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

So that's the gist of it. That's also the reason why the “firing” happened right as Weiland left on tour for this run. So when Slash said he “heard Weiland was fired”, that threat had been made if he went through with this tour. The band put the ball in Scott's court and he said whatever I'm doing it. I don't think Scott was fired when Slash said he was, but the threat had definitely been made, and Scott decided to call the Deleo's bluff. Well, now he's fired and it's up to their lawyers to sort through the mess.

• 話法について。

話法について。 ある問題集の答えに、 He said to her, “I'm sorry I couldn't come yesterday.” =He told her he was sorry he couldn't come the day before yesterday. 、とありましたが、下は、he had not been able to comeとする必要があると思いませんか。 なぜですか?

• prominenceII P66,67

"Honestly!"said Catharine. Newt kissed her again. He kissed her again because she wated him to. She shook her head in drowsy wonder. "I've got to go back now,"she said. "Say goodbye,"said Newt. "Every time I do,"said Catharine,"I seen to det kissed." Newt sat down on the close‐cropped grass under an apple tree. "Sit down,"he said. "No,"she said. "I won't touch you,"he said. "I don't believe you,"she said. She sat down under another another tree,twenty feet away from him. She closed her eyes. "Dream of henry Stewart Chasens,"he said. "What<"she said. "Dream of your wonderful husband‐to‐be,"he said. "All right,I will," she said. She closed her eyes tishter,caught glimpses of her husband‐to‐be. Newt yawned. He began to snore softly. Catharine let Nert sleep for an hour,and while he slept she adored him with all her heart. The shadows of the apple trees grew to the east. Catharine came out from under her tree,knelt by Newt. "Newt?"she said. "H'm?"he said.He opened his eyes. "Late,"she said. "Hello,Catharine,"he said. "Hello,Newt,"she said. "I loveyou,"he said. "I know,"she said. "Too late,"he said. "Too late,"she said. He stood,stretched groaningly. Where will you go?"she said. "Hitch into town,turn myself in,"he said. "Good luck,"she said. "You,too,"he said. "Marry me,Catharine?" "No,"she said. He smiled,stared at her hard for a moment,then walked away quickly. Catharine wathed him grow amaller,knew that if he stopped and turned now,if he called to her,she would run to him. She would have no choice. Newt did stop. He did turn. He did call. "Catharine,"he called. She ran to him,put her arms around him,could not speak. 誤字があるかもしれませんが 和訳お願いします。