• ベストアンサー

英文の添削をお願いします!!

英文の添削をお願いします!! そしてビジネス英語でお願いします!!!! 量販店が力を付けてきているために、メーカーから直接買い付けるよりも量販店で買う方が安くすむ。 という日本語を私なりに頑張って英語に直しました。 Because a mass merchandise store has recently increased sales, we would rather purchases prospective trade items in there than in a manufacture directly to keep a lid on cost. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.1

Because volume retailers have been gaining bargaining power recently, tradable goods sold by them are sometimes less expensive than those sold direct by manufacturers. かな?

その他の回答 (2)

noname#183197
noname#183197
回答No.3

Because of their collective bargaining power, buying from large retail stores end up costing less than buying directly from manufactures.

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.2

毎度どうも、 成る可く簡単にしました /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// As nation-wide mass-market discounters increased recently their sales volume, we often can buy rather cheaper there than we buy direct from manufacturer. /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// 「nation-wide」を入れることで、「全国規模の展開している量販店」ってしましたが、別に入れなくても何の障りもありませんです。 単なる刺身のつまみたいなもの。 個人なら「buy」で、会社組織なら「purchase」にした方が通りが良いのかな?

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削をお願いします!!

英語が非常に苦手な者です(泣)明日は英語のスピーチがあるのですが時間が無いので助けてほしいです!!英文の添削をよろしくお願いします。 英文:I am agreeable about education at ease. I became a five-day working week, and the time that was freedom increased. However, when was reduced 30%, and learning contents caused decline in academic ability by reduction of learning contents by education at ease; of dissenting opinion a person is, too. However, I think that I am not caused by only education at ease. I think it not to lead to decline in academic ability only by having reduced quantity. The reason is because it thinks that it is quality than quantity. It is a duty of a teacher that improve quality. All the teachers cooperate and think that it is important a thing, a student raising learning will of a student advance and learn it, and to make an effort. 日本語:私はゆとり教育について賛成である。週休二日制になって、自由な時間が増えた。しかし、ゆとり教育によって学習内容が三割削減され、学習内容の削減によって学力低下を招いたと反対意見の人もいる。しかし、ゆとり教育だけが原因ではないと思う。私は量を減らしただけでは学力低下に繋がらないと思う。それは量より質であると思うからだ。質を向上させるのは教師の役目だ。教師がみな協力して、生徒の学習意欲を高めること、生徒も進んで学び努力をすることが大事だと思う。

• 英語の添削をお願いします

次の英語の文で間違いがあれば訂正してもらえませんか? ・冬に降る多くの雪が米に良い影響を与えます Snow in winter season makes harvest of rice better good. ・自動車産業は日本の特徴の一つです The industrial automobile is one of the features in Japan. ・僕はテレビを購入したばかりなので(理由) Because I have bought a television recently.

• 英文の意味

英文の意味がわかりません。 英英辞書で 単語flannelの意味を調べました。(Oxford 英英) こうあります。 flannel:Mass noun:Brit,<informal>bland fluent talk indulged in to avoid addressing a difficult subject or stuation directly. そしてここまで訳しました flannel:質量名詞:(英)<非標準> 難しい事柄や状況に直接解決しようと取り組むことをさけることばかりするような(bland fluent talk) このbland fluent talk がわからないせいですべてがわかりません。 ちなみにこのような意味合いは私の英和には載っていないでした。 だれか教えていただけませんでしょうか。

• 英文の意味がわかりません

Estimate the average number of people that you think each Member of your network (i.e. each of your direct and indirect referrals) will directly refer. Note : This number is not your total number of extended referrals, but rather a guess of how well the average Members in your network will recruit others. とあるのですが、いまいち分かりません。宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳お願いします

/English is considered to be not just useful, but even necessary for a good future career. /The need for English has been increased by a desire to access the latest information around the world more directly through English,rather than through French.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。とても安くて小さいものなのでまとめ売りらしいです。 発送ができるか質問を相手にしていたのですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 We are in receipt of your below mail and thank you very much for your interest in our articles. Of course we would be pleased to welcome you as our new customer and we could deliver our articles directly from LA to your address in Japan. Please kindly note that we have quite a few customers in Japan and it is absolutely no problems to import our goods. Since you have not clarified which articles you would like to purchase we suggest to have a look at our homepage 11111 and choose the requested items. Once you will let us know which items you would like to purchase we can send you our best offer. Since most of our articles are packed in boxes containing 2 or 3 pieces we normally request a minimum order quantity of a complete box. In case of orders for less than a complete box our prices get increased by 30 %. If the order is for more than 5 pieces of one article our prices will get decreased. Hoping to have been of assistance to you and awaiting your detailed inquiry.

• 英文添削をお願いいたします。

英訳の添削をお願いいたします。 以前、自殺は死因としてそれほど目立つものではなかった。しかし、最近自殺は日本で重大な問題の一つになっている。男性の20~45歳、女性の15~35歳の死因原因の一番は自殺である。2005年に自殺をした人々の数は3万2552人であった。これは交通事故で死んだ数の約5倍である。 Committing suicide was not particularly noticeable as the cause of death before. However, recently committing suicide has been one of the biggest problems in Japan. The no1 cause of death between 20~45 for male and between 15~35 for female is suicide. The number of people who committed suicide was 32,552 in 2005. This is about 5 times as many as people who died from traffic accidents. これは1日に90人の人が自殺をし、16分に1人が自殺をしていることになる。そして、自殺を試みる人は実際に自殺をする人の10倍いるといわれている。こうした面からみてもこれは他人事ではない。 This means that 90 people commit suicide a day, and somebody commits suicide a 16 minutes. Moreover, it is said that people of attempted suicide are 10 times as many as people who commit suicide actually. This is not just an affair of other people for these facts. 彼らの中にはストレスにより深い鬱になる。これは耐え難い悲しみ、心配また何も考えられない気分、無価値感を感じるなどの症状があると証明されている。そして、死や自殺などを考えることも鬱症状の一つである。 some of them get the deep depression due to stress. A major depressive episode can manifest with a variety of symptoms like persistent sad, anxious or "empty" moods, feelings of worthlessness and so on. Then, one of symptoms is thought of death or suicide or attempt at suicide. 実際に、最も自殺をする年代は中高年齢であり、この年代の人々は最もリストラや給料カットをくらっている。 As a matter of fact, the age of people who commit suicide most is in middle and old age. People in this age lost the job and their salaries are cut down most. 以前からこのテーマに即して英語の質問をさせていただいているものです。以前は違う名前で質問させていただいていたのですが、ログインパスを忘れてしまい、新たに質問させていただいています。 前回、多くの人に回答を頂きながら返礼ができなくて申し訳ありませんでした。

• 和約と添削・解説をお願いします・・・

以下の問題を解いたけれど、ちょっと自信がないので、添削や和約、文法の解説をお願いできますか?どうかお願いします。(   )中に書いたのは、私の答えです。 1. That earthquake in Mexico happened a long time ago, didn't it ? No, it was ( (2) ) last year.  (1) as early as (2) as recently as (3) early as (4) recently as 2.I'm sorry to hear about your problem. But if you had taken my advice, you ( (4) ) in such trouble now.  (1) haven't been (2) would be (3) would have been (4) wouldn't be 3.That picture doesn't seem ugly to me; ( (3) ), I think it's rather beautiful.  (1) however (2) in opposition (3) on the contrary (4) on the other hand 4.Can you tell the difference beween rice grown in Japan and ( (3) ) ? (1) American one (2) American rice (3) one of America (4) rice of America **お願い致します!!

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

高2です。英作文の添削をお願いします。 *20代で必要なことは、プライバシーを守る技術を身につけることだ。(Whatを使って) What the important in your twenties is to develop the skill of protecting your privacy. *最近携帯電話を持っている人が多くなり、若い人はほとんど持っているようだ Recently, the number of people who have a mobile phone has increased and most of young people seem to have it. *しかし、授業中に携帯電話の鳴ること以上に教師の気に障ることはない But nothing is more offended thing for teachers than ringing a mobile phone in tha class. *情報集めに自分の全てのエネルギーを費やさないで、一日の内で静かに過ごすひとときを習慣として身につけて欲しい(instead of, habitを使って) →わかりませんでした。教えて下さい。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします!

Sometimes caught in a random sadness and loneliness to know how much you've been embraced by this life, by people around you and by the ones you treasure. Recently I have become so ridiculously emotional that I have come to hate my own self. Come on... am I really that annoying? If that's true, I'd rather not care than be refused for caring so much. です。よろしくお願いします。