20代で必要なこと:プライバシー保護のスキルを身につける

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 20代で必要なことは、プライバシーを守る技術を身につけることだ。
  • 最近、携帯電話を持つ人が増えており、特に若い人はほとんど持っているようだ。
  • しかし、授業中に携帯電話が鳴ること以上に、教師にとって不快なことはない。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文の添削をお願いします。

高2です。英作文の添削をお願いします。 *20代で必要なことは、プライバシーを守る技術を身につけることだ。(Whatを使って) What the important in your twenties is to develop the skill of protecting your privacy. *最近携帯電話を持っている人が多くなり、若い人はほとんど持っているようだ Recently, the number of people who have a mobile phone has increased and most of young people seem to have it. *しかし、授業中に携帯電話の鳴ること以上に教師の気に障ることはない But nothing is more offended thing for teachers than ringing a mobile phone in tha class. *情報集めに自分の全てのエネルギーを費やさないで、一日の内で静かに過ごすひとときを習慣として身につけて欲しい(instead of, habitを使って) →わかりませんでした。教えて下さい。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

*20代で必要なことは、プライバシーを守る技術を身につけることだ。(Whatを使って) What 【the→is】 important in your twenties is to develop the skill of protecting your privacy. <another translation> What is important in your twenties is to learn how to protect your privacy. *最近携帯電話を持っている人が多くなり、若い人はほとんど持っているようだ Recently, the number of people who have a mobile phone has increased and most 【of→不要】 young people seem to have 【it→one】. ☆ most of the young people, most young people の方がよいのでは? it は特定の携帯電話になると思います。 <another translation> More and more people have cell phones these days, and most young people seem to have one. *しかし、授業中に携帯電話の鳴ること以上に教師の気に障ることはない But nothing is more 【offended→offending】 【thing→不要】 for teachers than 【ringing a mobile phone→the ring of a mobile phone】 in 【tha→不要】 class. <another translation> However, nothing irritates teachers than the ring of a cell phone in class. ☆ in class http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=in+class the ringer of a phone http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=ringer+of+a+phone と言う言い方もあるようです。 *情報集めに自分の全てのエネルギーを費やさないで、一日の内で静かに過ごすひとときを習慣として身につけて欲しい(instead of, habitを使って) <訳例> Instead of using all your energy to [gather/collect] information, I would like you to [form the habit/get in the habit] of spending some time calmly in a day. ☆get [form, acquire, contract, pick up] the habit of http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/form+the+habit+of get [in/into] the habit of http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=get+in+the+habit+of ☆全体として作文力のある方で感心しました。オジサンが、高2の時は、とてもこんな和文英訳は出来ませんでした。今回の回答も単なる感想ぐらいに考えて下さい。

ss11amnos18
質問者

お礼

ご丁寧な解説をありがとうございましたm(_._)m 英語は、頑張りたいと思いつつも、英作文がどうしても苦手なので、頼らせて頂きました…。 これからもっと頑張ります! 早くに回答下さり、本当にありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

問い:What do you think of using mobile phones in the train? Do you agree or disagree? Put your opinion in English with 50-60words. I disagree with the opinion. it is because using mobile phones in the train may make other people feeling bad. For example, if a man calls someone in mobile phones, other people cannot help hearing the conversation even if they would not like to hear. Thus, I think we should not use sell phones in the train.(57words) 私はその意見に反対です。なぜなら電車内で携帯電話を使うことによって、他の人の気分を害してしまうかもしれないからです。例えば、もしある一人の人が誰かと電話で話していたら、他の人はたとえその話を聞きたくなかったとしても、聞かざるをえません。 よって私は車内で携帯電話を使うべきでないと思います。

• 英作文添削おねがいします

大学受験浪人生のものです よろしければ添削お願いいたします<m(__)m> 設問 Some people argue that personal relationships have improved because of new technologies, and others argue that they have weakened What do you think about this? Write a paragraph defending ONE of these positions, giving at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. 自分の解答 I think that personal relationships have weakened because of new technologies. This is because, more and more new technologies such as the Internet are prevailed, the less time people spend communicating with other people face to face. よろしくお願いします

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

最近の若者は以前ほど本を読まないといわれる。しかし、人気作家の作品がよく売れていることを考えると、若者が読書嫌いになったとは判断できない。若者はただ自分たちの興味を引くものだけに熱中するだけだ。 It is said that the number of young people who read books is decreasing. However, considering what works made by popular writers are sold well, we cannot judge that they have been unwilling to do it. they are only absorbed in what is interesting for them. だらだらと書いてしました、回答よろしくおねがいします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします!

私の意見では、現在の若者は性別を問わず自分で調理できることが大切である。料理を おいしく仕上げるためには豊かな想像力や手先の器用さが要求されるので、心身の健康 にとてもよい。食材に意識的になれば自然への関心も高まる。さらに、料理で友人を もてなすことができると、あるいは人と共同して料理ができると、絆が深まることは間違いない。 In my opinion, in spite of gender, it is important for young people nowadays to be able to cook well by themselves. It is good for both your mind and body because it needs good imagination or skills with your hand. If you are glad to know ingredients of your food, you will be more interested in nature. Moreover, if you are able to make friends enjoy with your dishes or to cook with some people, you must be more familiar with each other. enjoy with your dishes のwith はby にかえても問題ないでしょうか 他にも間違いはあるかもしれませんが、回答よろしくおねがいします

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

英作文の添削お願いします。 「人にものを教えるためには、教える内容の3倍以上は知っていなければならないと言われる。 というのも、どんな質問をされるかわからないからだ。 学校の先生が教科書に書いてあることしか知らなければ、 生徒の質問に答えることはできないだろう。」 It is said that you must know more than three times as many things as what you teach, in order to teach things to people. This is because you don't know what kind of questions students ask you. If teachers know only things written in text books, they can't answer the question of students. 「3倍以上は~」のあたりが特に自信がないのですが・・・。 よろしくお願いします!

• 一橋英作文の添削よろしくおねがいします。

一橋 2009 Write 120 to 150 words of English about the topic below. A sense of humour is one of the most important things in life. I'm in favor of the idea that a sense of humour is one of the most important things in life. Surely, some people say that even if a person who has it, no difficult problems will be solved, so there is no point having it. In my opinion, however, it is very important for all people and in a lot of situations ,especially in difficult situations,to have it. People tend to be nervous when they face difficult situations, and no good ideas will be come up with unless they are nervous. However, what if there is a person who has a sense of humour? He would be likely to make nervous people relax by using it. By doing so, people could make the best of their power. That is why I agree with the idea. 自分の意見と反対の意見をつくるときに「自分の意見→反対の意見」としたため、若干の理由説明の弱さを自分で感じるのですがどうでしょうか。 また、a sense of humour を途中まで代名詞 it を用いてたのですが、少し a sense of humour の意の it を使わなくなったので 再びa sense of humour と書きました。 この場合は少し距離(?)があいていても it と表現しても問題ないのでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• どなたか自由英作文の添削をお願いします(>_<)!

題:『Describe the ways you communicate with others (e.g., by mobile phone, email, letter, etc.) and which you prefer.』です(>_<) 私の解答はこちらです。 改善点などあれば指摘していただけると幸いです(>_<) I prefer using a cellular phone to using any others. This is because it enable us to contact a person quickly. In contrast, the letter is very slow. Additionally, the address book on the cellular phone can register many people. As a result, I always use a cellular phone.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 テーマ:Many medical students become frustrated that the basic memory skills that allowed them to pass the entrance exam have not prepare them for the increased pace of university study. Indeed, doctors need to be highly motivated, self-directed learners to keep up with the ever-increasing changes in medical knowledge. Describe how you could be a good medical student and what your priorities will be. Detail three of your good points and three bad points clearly. 条件:3パラグラフ構成以上、150字以上、序論・本論・結論が明確であること。   It is often said that many medical students become frustrated because they have to memorize various kinds of things about human body to keep up with university study. In case with me, one of my bad points is that when cannot understand the things, I am unable to go next step until I understand them. In addition to this bad point, I also think almost all things so deep. For example, I always worry about that whether my opinions or actions hurt my friends or not. Moreover, my third bad point is that I often care about people around me too much. My sister usually told me not to take care of her so often. However, I think these bad points are also my good points. When I cannot understand something, I ask my friends or teachers how to solve the problem. This action makes our relationships better. Next, my worrying about everything and tending to take care of people around me mean I have abilities to imagine other people’s feelings and to try to help people who are in trouble. This will motivate me to become a good doctor. Although I have bad points, everyone also has them. The important thing is not that you do not have bad points, but that you have the ability to change your bad points to good points. This is needed to become a good medical student.(238words) 自分の良い点悪い点について具体例を3つずつ、ということなのですが、 どういうふうに羅列したらよいか悩みました。 いい点と悪い点を一対一対応にして書くべきなのかとも考えましたが、 3つの悪い点→全部良い点へと変換しました。 先日期待と不安の添削をしていただいたときに不安→期待の方がよいというアドバイスを頂いたことを参考にしてみました。 序論も結論も弱い気がしますがボキャブラリーや結び付け方がへただなぁと・・・ 本番まであと1週間なのでかなり焦っています(´;ω;`) よろしくお願いします

• 英作文添削してもらえませんか?

いつもお世話になっています。 以下の英作文の添削、講評お願いできないでしょうか? お前が原子爆弾の一撃より身もて避れ、全身くづれかかるもののなかに起ちあがらうとしたとき、あたり一めん人間の死の渦の叫びとなつたとき、そして、それからもうちつづく飢餓に抗してなほも生きのびようとしたとき、何故にそれは生きのびようとしなければならなかつたのか、何がお前に生きのびよと命じてゐたのか――答へよ、答へよ、その意味を語れ! There existed a time barely could you escape from a hit of an atomic bomb, raising your whole body from all debris collapsed onto you, and a time the earth utterly changed the hell of the dead men cry, and a time you still struggled to survive the starvation seemed to be endless. Why did your soul have to live more? What on God’s earth did urge you to live more? Speak, Speak, Speak the meaning of that in your own words!

• 英作文の添削をお願いします!

今年大学受験をするものですが、宅浪なので英作文の添削をしてくれる人がいません。なので添削をお願いします。 テーマ:自分の失敗とその失敗から学んだことを100字以内で書け When I was fourteen. I bought a cell phone. As soon as I use it, I liked to call my friends on it. One day, I called one of my friends loudly on my cell phone in the train. I did not realize that I was annoying other people on board. then the woman sitting by me said to me that you should hang up your phone and pay more attention to people around you. After she scolded me, Iwas ashamed of my attitude and learnedthe importance of cosidering other people from this experience.