申し訳ありません

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 申し訳ありません。ご迷惑をおかけしました。
  • 私があなたを傷つけること、あなたの人生に混乱をもたらすこと、申し訳ありません。
  • 二度とあなたを困らせることはありません。私を理解できないかもしれませんが、いつか理解される日が来るでしょう。幸せと美徳をお祈りしています。あなたは私の心にいつも場所を持っています。さようなら。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします

ほぼ意味は把握できているのですが完璧ではないのでどうか和訳をお願い致します。 I am sorry. I am sorry for ever bothering. I am sorry for ever hurting you. I am sorry for even being in your life and bringing it disruption. I will never annoy you again. I know that you dont understand me, but someday you will and then it will be too late. I wish you the best of happiness and virtue. You will always have a place in my heart. Farewell

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Ameringo
  • ベストアンサー率40% (30/75)
回答No.1

こんばんは、deli24hoursさん。 ごめんなさい。 いままで迷惑ばかりかけてしまって(ごめんなさい)...。 いままであなたを傷つけてしまって(ごめんなさい)...。今まであなたの人生に関わったことで混乱をもたらしてしまって(ごめんなさい)...。 もうあなたに迷惑はかけません。 私はあなたに理解してもらえてないけれど、いつかはわかってもらえると思っています。 でも、それでは遅すぎるのです。 あなたの幸せと徳を願っています。 私の心の中にはいつもあなたがいます。 さようなら。 意訳ですが、ご参考になれば幸いです。

deli24hours
質問者

お礼

ご回答有り難うございます。 ずっとお礼もせず、締めきらずに申し訳ございませんでした。 大変参考になりました。 本当に有り難うございました。

deli24hours
質問者

補足

Ameringoさん、ご回答有り難うございました。 お礼が遅くなり、大変申し訳ございませんでした。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳希望

Every glimpse I hope you feel it as I do, for it is what I am and ever I will be. 特に後半はチンプンカンプンです。和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳してください

和訳してください I just now received your order. Did you fax it in? Customer Service had it and did not know what account it belong to. I recognized your name, so I will process your order. You wanted prices on books. I am waiting on our customer sevice person at Crumrine to help me. I will be in touch. Sorry again for the delay. 宜しくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします。

today I have heard about the tragic news about Japan. Hopefully you and your family/friends are doing fine? I am very sorry for my late reply, but I was attempt to have less contact with you, because I thought it would be better for both of us to keep going with our normal life. The farewell of the last time that I saw you was very hard, I did not want to let you cry and have heartbreak.  Do not see me wrong, because I had a great time with you. We both started to have a strong feelings for eachother, but we both also now that this could not work out. That was very hard for both of us and I want you to live a great life without missing our  time too much. Well, hopefully my thing did work out and you are doing fine, you will always have that special place in my heart. Maybe the future will bring us back together... If I have any chance to go to Japan again I will definitly contact you and be with you, only if your situation allows that, maybe in that time you will have a lovely family. Please give other men a chance if they want to be a part of your life. I will be very happy for you..

• 和訳をお願いします。

i am sorry if i make you think that way . but i will still get my japanese better .remember i am still new on and i want to know no mather what but is ok ,if you feel that way about me well i let you go .. is late for me and i dont want to make you Mad ... but sorry if i make you mad ..bye チャットで知人から送られてきたのですが、いまいち意味が分かりません。。。 どなたか和訳をお願いできませんか?

• 和訳をお願いします。

Okay then,i will urge you make it A$ sterling and we are up for a deal.If this is OK by you,then i suppose we can proceed further with the necessary arrangements for delivery immediately a reservation is done respectively. I will need your complete address which will enhance delivery to your location immediately we come to a compromise.I can assure you,making any transaction with me will be no risk at all,i am a legitimate breeder with a good reputation and will look forward in doing business with you now and in the future. Thanks and looking forward to hear from you and hopefully the A$ will be accepted for a pair of B including shipping to enable us carry on! よろしくおねがいします。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳をお願いします I don't Know what I can tell you any more. I am the bad guy ! I talked to her again, I know what is going on between you girls. I am pretty sure that You will find good man of your life. I am sorry for everything. Take care!! If you like calling me, just do it . you are good girl! I did not mean to hurt your feeling.

• 和訳お願いいたします!

Any place were we can be together is a good place for me! I just wanted to make sure it's also convenient for you. See now I will be on holiday and I have enough time. I'll try to look for a hotel this afternoon. I was wondering do you still have your boarding passes? I think it's good if you would apply for a Air France frequent flyers card ... maybe you will fly to France a lot in the future ... I hope so :) When I'm in Tokyo I will arrange it for you ... it will be my pleasure to help you with this.

• 和訳、英訳

失礼します。留学生の外国人の方から直接会って英会話を習うため連絡をとっています。 I am so sorry for letting you go in 地名for our first meeting. I was thinking that you might be living in 地名. I am so sorry again. Anyway, I am open to suggestion as to where will be our next session that is near in 地名. we will just meet in 地名 then afterwards we will look for another venue near in 地名. maybe you can study or bring some English books if so that we can have some discussions on it. 意訳もありますが自分なりの訳です。↓ 私は初めてのミーティングにあなたに地名に来てもらうのをすまなく 思います。とにかく、次回のミーティングは地名の近くが良いのではないかと提案します。 まず会ってから、地名の近くの別の場所を探しましょう。 おそらくあなたは勉強が出来て、いくつかの英語の教材を持っている のだろうから、もしそうならそれを使ってディスカッションしましょう。 このメールに対しての送ろうと考えている内容、 Thank you for care about me. Lets do it. We will look for another place after first meeting. So I am going to study English from now on, I donnot have some English books. この後に、私は何か英語の教材を持って行ったほうが良いですか?と英語で言いたいです。自分なりの英訳ですが自信がないです↓ Do I have some English books? 最後に今から準備するとしたらどういった英語の本を準備するべきだと 思いますか?と言いたいのですが良い英文が浮かびません。。 Do you thinkからあとが進みません。良い英文があれば教えていただけないでしょうか? 英文への自分の和訳が間違っていたら訂正をお願いします! また自分が途中まで作った英文がおかしい場合教えてください。 お願いします!

• 英語を日本語に翻訳お願いします。

以下の内容なのですが、宜しくお願いします。 How is life,family and business in Japan? please I am sorry for late contact to you concerning the payment you send to us for shippment I will confirm today and let you know about it then I will at once apply for the paper work to shipp the animals to you please wait my mail again.

• 和訳お願いします。

Everyone, I will try my best to translate this video but I can't right now cuz I'm on my iPod and I need to listen and translate at the same time. So just hang in there. Tomorrow morning I will translate it for you all. It will be funnier once you get the idea of what they are talking about!