ベルトのショルダーストラップに注意点あり?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 商品の評価を5点満点にしているお客さんによる感想です。
  • ショルダーストラップにパッドがないので、注意が必要です。
  • 肩に負担がかかる可能性がありますので、ご注意ください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

con の上手な日本語表現

The one 'con' I have to list is that there is no padding on the shoulder straps. If you don't have your t-shirt pulled up next to the edge, I found they would rub on your neck. For heavy objects, I slid a couple 'knee pads' under the shoulder straps to give my a little cushion and keep the straps from rubbing my skin. 上記は、とある商品(楽に重量物を運べるベルト)のお客さんの感想のひとつです。 この人は商品の評価を5点満点にしていて、満足はしているようです。 意味としては「ショルダーストラップにパッドが付いていないので気をつけてください」といった感じかと思うのですが、 The one 'con' I have to list~の'con'の上手い日本語表現が考え付きません。 conを辞書で引くと「まやかし」「ごまかし」「詐欺」とありますが、販売元も悪気がある訳ではないだろうし、もっと軽い表現にしたいのですが・・ 良い表現を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

ここのconは 、ずばり短所です。 要は、「ショルダーストラップにパッドが付いていないのは唯一の短所です」。

charlie_rt
質問者

お礼

早速のご回答ありがとうございます。 「短所」でスッキリと良い訳にすることが出来ました!

関連するQ&A

• 英語から日本語に訳して欲しいです。

how are you today i am very much happy to read your email infact i am not longer in the facebook again because of one reason and other, the computer here is not a private computer it is for our camp i don,t want any body to have access you ok because you are my wife according to your question about my name yes my real name B●●d why my fathers name is j●●●s so i love my father that is the reason i combine my nane and my fathers together do you understand, i have only one child and my mother is taking good care him so i am a single now you i and you are the same if you say japan is good fine or america any one you chose i be ok infact your command is my wish i want a place that will keep you comfortable a place that we can relaxes then i spend the rest of my life with you, please my honey i don,t want anything that will give you a problem ok yes let,s not forget how is our douther is she back to the school i hope she is fine? my honey why do you west time for replying me is it because time or what? 翻訳機使用のヘンテコ翻訳の投稿はやめてください。

• 日本語に訳して欲しいです。

Yes I received your emails. Thank you! I see that the pictures are .png but is it possible to get the DESIGN .png so there is TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND for me to upload to the shirt? I have a tech guy that can create the .png if you'd like me to try on my end! Thank you Tomomi! So excited to share your work with my customers! ~Emily

• 日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか?

長文になりますが、おおまかで構わないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 ………………………… In summer in the year before last, I received a mail from a person. I felt almost was make-up story but various thinks about you were written in it. I understood the contents and replied my promise not to relate with you. However, harassment to me started by your friends, staffs of (店名) and your friends I had never related and it has been continuing until now although it becomes not so often as before. Even some of my friends were harassed only because being with me. (店名) is your working place and a place for your friends to gather. I guess they hope me not to relate with you. Because I had been told about you sometimes, I had a complicated feeling when I received your message via facebook. I thought that I would select my human relation and it would be possible for me to be a friend with you but I can not be free from the wavering of my decision to relate with you as a friend if I visit (店名). I have to keep promise with your friends.... I do not know why your friends still stick to me. Because I have no relation with you now. I also have no relation with anyone who might have close relation with you. I do not know you have any engagement to such continuous sticking to me but I think it is a matter of mind of these people not of yours or mine. I am thankful to you for calling me your friend. However, considering my current position, I think that it would be difficult to be your friend. If you have good human relation now, I think that there would be no reason for you to keep on staying as my friend beyond it. What do you think about it? Please do not misunderstand. I do not take you into my confidence to hurt you. I want to tell you only why I have avoided you. If we have fate, we might be able to relate as ordinary friend.

• 下記、日本語にしていただけませんでしょうか?

The biggest concern I personally have is you want to keep yourself open to whoever may come along. The reason we decided to sign you was your commitment to working together as a team. 以上 宜しくお願い致します

• 日本語にしてください。お願いします。( ´△`)

Yes I have been to Huis Ten Bosch! It was 10 years ago haha. When are you going there? Your city is in the south of Japan right? I was surprised you know the restaurants in Tokyo when your city is so far away! haha!! Thank you for the advise about the restaurant!! Grolsch is a bit like Asahi I think. And Heineken is more like Sapporo beer. The bottle of Grolsch is very creative! It is very difficerent (if they have the big bottle still). The amount is 0,5 liters it looks like this: http://bier.blog.nl/files/2012/08/grolsch-beugelfles.jpg Sorry Japan lost from Greece :-( I was so happy if Japan win from Greece!! But it was equal :-( I think the Netherlands will have difficult matches in the quarter final. I hope they will succeed to play a good match! How is your weekend? What will you do? Thank you for your message!

• 日本語訳してください!

I have one younger sister, and then I have an older half-sister who I never really get to see anymore since she's on my dad's side.

• 日本語訳

神のみぞ知る世界のopの歌詞を日本語訳にしてください! What I'm seeing......Is it real? What I'm feeling......Is it real? What I'm doing......Is it real? There is no regrets, satisfy my curiosities There is a new world waiting, explore my possibilities There is no guarantee, just improve my abilities <Go ahead with your own life Is there any hope in your sight?> There is a choice to make, setting the right priorities <You will always be the one, so feel the power And you should know the sun comes up - For you> There is no regrets, satisfy my curiosities There is a new world waiting, explore my possibilities There is no guarantee, just improve my abilities There is a choice to make, setting the right priorities

• この表現は可能か?

1.takeを適切な形にせよ。という問題がありました。 I want this bag (take) to my room. 「want+目的語+done」で「目的語が~されることを望む」という表現を使い、takenが正解でした。それはそれで納得がいきますが、仮に 「want+目的語+to~」を使い、 to be takenという表現はできないのか疑問がわいてきました。 文法的にはOKなのでしょうか?文法はよいがまわりくどい言い方になってしまうのでしょうか? 2.I have a pen in my hand. という表現が英語の問題集にあったのですが、この表現はネイティブにもOKなのでしょうか? haveは所有の意味なので、手に持っているならholdと聞いたことがあるのですが、haveでも問題はないのでしょうか? わかる方是非教えてください。 宜しくお願いします。

• 日本語の意味を表すように()内に適切な語を入れて下さい

日本語の意味を表すように()内に適切な語を入れて下さい (1)道がぬれている。夜のうちに雨が降ったのかもしれない。 The road is wet. It ()()() during the night. (2)携帯電話が見つからない。どこかに置いてきたに違いない。 I can's find my cell phone. I ()()() it somewhere. (3)彼がそれを一人でやったなんてありえない。 He ()()() it by himself. という問題で、 (1)The road is wet. It (may)(have)(rained) during the night. (2)I can's find my cell phone. I (must)(have)(left) it somewhere. (3)He (can't)(have)(done) it by himself. で合っていますか? 宜しく御願いします>< 宜しくお願い致します><

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳して頂けますか?

Yes i really enjoy your email ..please question me any time is that i am busy some time i get so mush calls all day about web site work or graphic design work ... and i travel all over Orlando to go to some business to make some ads or some website... and some time i work on my prototype site Call end went i have time to check my email i i try to think of a question .but my mine is thinking of something from work ..and that is way i am busy ... こちらの文章です。 よろしくお願いします。