• ベストアンサー
  • hidepuri
  • ベストアンサー率27% (31/113)
回答No.1

3人のお子さんを持つと手がかかるでしょ?

alishia
質問者

お礼

会話の流れからしてそんな感じなのかなあ・・・とは思っていましたが、誤解するといけないと思い、投稿させていただきましたがやはりそうですか。ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳お願いします!ニュアンスがわかりません。

日本語訳お願いします!ニュアンスがちょっとわからないのです。 I guess more than anything I am fearful and don't want to feel like that. の部分です。宜しくおねがいいたします!

• 日本語訳 お願いします!!!!

[3] One particularly disturbing aspect of society’s crime problem is the psychopath. a person who appears to lack any conscience and does indeed seem to be “evil incarnate" (though new studies show that such seemingly innate badness is usually due to abuse and neglect at a very early age). Spotting psychopaths is difficult because they can be cleverly manipulative and skilled liars. But a new Cornell University study says that psychopathic criminals‘ speech patterns frequently give them away. For example, they use the past tense more often than “normal” criminals, as if trying to separate themselves from their crimes. They also use more filler syllables like “uh” and “um” to make themselves sound normal. And they use more subordinate conjunctions like "because" and “so that.” which. suggests one researcher, “that psychopaths are more likely to view the crime as a logical outcome something that had to be done.” The results of the study, the researchers say, should prove useful in both crime investigation and crime prevention  helping to “spot” potential wrongdoers before they act.

• 日本語訳お願いします。

日本語訳お願いします。 I think that a large number of people who say that muscular women are not beautiful are expressing nothing more than a stereotype.

• 日本語訳お願いします。

先程の続きです。日本語に訳してほしいです。 “These patterns are set sort of early,” said Tom Vanderbilt, the author of “Traffic: Why We Drive the Way We Do (and What It Says About Us).” “You see a lot more boys killed running into traffic,” he said. This is partly because boys are given more “freedom to roam,” and the culture expects them to take more risks, Mr. Vanderbilt said. “That pattern is set early but continues through every sort of life stage, including driving,” he said. While the experts seem to consider aggression a bad thing, many male drivers thought it was a strength. “On the road, I think the most important things are intuition and aggressiveness,” said Mark Volinsky, 24, who has been driving for six years. “It’s hard even for me to conjure those up driving around the city, so I can’t imagine someone like my 45-year-old mom being able to function in that kind of dog-eat-dog environment.”

• 以下の英文の日本語訳と訳し方を教えてください。

お世話になります。 以下の英文の日本語訳と訳し方を教えてください。 Maybe if you accidentally leaned into the steering wheel or something like that. 何卒宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文の日本語訳をお願いいたします。

周りに質問できる日本人がいないため、こちらへ投稿させていただきました。 下記文章の日本語訳をお願いいたします。 He argues that two otherwise identical countries will engage in 42% more trade if they share a common language than if they do not, 47% more if both belong to a trading block, 114% more if they have a common currency and 188% more if they have a common colonial past.

• 訳を教えて下さい

It's like a guy who likes a girl romantically but the girl only likes him as a friend yet he does romantic things for her that don't really matter to her or will seem desperate この文章のthat don't really matter~の文はどう訳されますでしょうか? (ちなみにこの"guy"はこの文章の話し手だと思います。) よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の日本語訳お願いします!

ぎこちない日本語ではなくて、意訳で構わないのでわかりやすい日本語でよろしくお願いします! If the hypothesis is that indivisuals will perform better on a math problem if they are offerd more money for a good performance, the experimenter might randomly assign participants to one of three conditions:~ 続きがあるんですが、ここまでがちょっとあいまいなので よろしくおねがいします!

• 日本語訳お願いします

No, you did not understand me right!! I have got a lot of homework too . ってどういう意味でしょうか?? グーグル翻訳で翻訳したら変な日本語になりました… 日本語訳お願いします。

• 英語 日本語訳

英文の日本語訳、よろしくお願いしますm(__)m 何度もすみません。 The jars were placed in light like that on Mars.