• 締切済み

和訳の確認をお願いします。(3行です)

(1)"When i was little i sometimes helped at my family's restruant as a waiter" 幼かったころ、私は時々、家族の経営するレストランでウェイターとして 手伝いをしていました。 (2)"Today our guest is celebrity chef________" 本日のゲストは皆さんご存知のシェフ、Xさんです。 (3)"Please welcome ________" 温かくお迎え下さい。 ※気になる点がございましたら、ご期待ください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

みんなの回答

回答No.2

ばっちりです。 和訳もちゃんとつじつまがあってます(^^)

perfectT
質問者

お礼

「ご期待下さい。」は「ご指摘下さい。」の間違いでした。すみません。 ご回答、ありがとうごさいました!

回答No.1

ばっちりです。

perfectT
質問者

お礼

「ご期待下さい」は「ご指摘下さい」の間違いでした。すみません。 ご回答、ありがとうごさいました!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳確認お願いいたします

By the way let me think about what you suggested a little bit please. When I first moved to Melbourne I had a long distance relationship but it was very difficult and became a disaste ところで、君が提案した事を少し感考えてもいいかな。 初めて引っ越した先のメルボルンで僕は遠距離を付き合ってたんだ。だけど、とても難しくて大変な思いをしたから。

• これ和訳出来ますか?

これ和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 I think the people that strive too much for the outer scorecard sometimes find that it's a little hollow when they get all through.

• 英文確認していただけませんか?

簡単な文章で恥ずかしいのですが…文として成り立ってるか(きっと間違っているので)確認していただけませんか? 間違っている部分を添削して頂けると嬉しいです。 内容は遠いところに住む友人や家族との連絡(コミュニケーション)のとり方についてです。 As for me, the communication with friends who lives in my hometownis an e-mail mainly. When I want to hear their voice, I sometimes talk on the telephone. With my family, I sometimes talk on the telephone. I don't talk on the telephone from me, but my family telephones me. The reason is because they confirms whether I am cheerful.

• この文の和訳お願いします!

この文の和訳お願いします! <(_ _)> In today's class, I learned everyone had his or her opinions. I thought each one was right and it was very important to exchange our own opinions through discussion. ( ) opinions helped me to find a new way of thinking. ( )の中にはsameかmyかnextかdifferentのどれかがはいるみたいですが、よくわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文をお願いします

ボーイさん、コーヒーをもう1杯ください Waiter,___________________________,please. あなたは一日に何回歯をみがきますか __________________________________________________________ 私のこのペンはよく書けます This_______________________________________________ 乳は私が落ち込んだとき、よくたくさんの助言をしてくれたものだ My father_________________________________________when I was depressed.

• 和訳お願いします。

When I was quite young, my family had one of the first telephones in our neighborhood. I remember well the wooden case fastened to the wall on the stair landing. The receiver hung on the side of the box.I even remember the number - 105. I was too little to reach the telephone, but used to listen eagerly when my mothe talked to it. Once she lifted me up to speak to my fathe, who was away on business. Magic! Then I discovered that somewhere inside that wonderful device lived an amazing person - her name was "Information Please" and there was nothing she did not know. My mother could ask her for anybody's number; when our clock ran down, Information Please immediately supplied the correct time. My first personal experience with this woman-in-the-receiver came one day while my mother was visiting a neighbor. Amusing myself with a hammer, I hit my finger. The pain was terrible, but there didn't seem to be much use crying because there was no one home to hear me. I walked around the house sucking my finger, finally arriving at the landing.The telephone! Quickly I ran for the footstool and took it to the landing. Climbing up, I took the receiver and held it to my ear. "Information Please," I said into the mouthpiece just above my head. A click or two, and a small, clear voice spoke into my ear. "Information." "I hurt my fingerrrrr - " I cried into the phone. The tears began runnninng down, now that I had an audiencce. "Isn't your mother home?" came the question. "Nobody's home but me," I said. "Are you bleeding?" "No," I replied. "I hit it with the hammer and it hurts." "Can you openn you icebox?" she asked. I said I could. "Then break off a little piece of ice and hold it on your finger. That will stop the hurt. Be careful when you use the ice pick," she warned. "And don't cry. Your'll be right."

• 英文法

英文法 1wordだけ間違っている英文を訂正する問題です。 答えが分からないので教えて頂きたいです。 解説もお願いします。 1 Do you know when the date is today? 2 Very little of our customers repuest them.

• 和訳お願いします。

It's such a silly name. It belongs to the kind of girl I'm not—a sweet little blue-eyed thing, petted and spoiled by all the family, who romps her way through life without any cares. Wouldn't it be nice to be like that? Whatever faults I may have, no one can ever accuse me of having been spoiled by my family! But it's great fun to pretend I've been. In the future please always address me as Judy.

• 文法の説明

Sometimes when I consider what tremendous consequences come from little things... I am tempted to think... there are no little things. この文の when I consider what tremendous consequences come from little things の部分の文法的な説明を以下の点も含めて、お願いします。 what の品詞は何でしょうか? consider の目的語はどの部分になりますか? 直訳したら、 ・大きな結果が小さな事から生じる ということを思う時、 ・小さな事から生じる大きな結果を 思う時、 のどちらが正しいでしょうか?

• 和訳お願いいたします

It was my pleasure to look for your hair dryer ... this way it made me feel I could do something for you and that makes me very happy. Of course you can use my towels. Actually I also have an extra bath robe you can use. You can use everything in my house ... please consider my house as your home for Do we take off our shoes when we enter the house? Generally speaking ... no. But in my house yes. I always take of my shoes when I enter the house and put on my slippers. And I also ask everybody who enters to do this. (I will prepare slippers for you). So in the house I walk around with my slippers and to go to the bedroom I take off my slippers. But I think in Japanese house it's a little bit different. The part of the house where you can't wear shoes, the floor is a little bit higher, no? Can you be honest ... have you never walked in your house with your shoes? Really never? You were never a naught girl? hahaha