• ベストアンサー

英作文です。

和文英訳で、 でも、それなら、準備するのにまだ一か月あるよね? 君なら、きっと、良いスピーチができるよ。 But about that,you still have a month to prepare. I am sure you will make a good speech. と、したのですがどうでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • FurbyS_OK
  • ベストアンサー率29% (52/178)
回答No.1

なかなかイイと思いますよ♪ ちょっとだけ手直しして、 But for that, you still have a month to prepare . I am sure you will make a good speech. とさせて頂きます。  (^^

c0gi-yukk
質問者

お礼

なるほどっ☆ ありがとうございました!!

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削

What kind of person do you think makes a good friend? という問題に50字程度で解答する問題です。文法や単語の使い方が間違っていないか見てください。 I think I can make a good friends who is have own mind.It is because I can have good trust on he/she,and I don't care about how many friends have,but the deep and forever relation,andI have a friend who she is.

• 和訳をお願いします。

i am sorry if i make you think that way . but i will still get my japanese better .remember i am still new on and i want to know no mather what but is ok ,if you feel that way about me well i let you go .. is late for me and i dont want to make you Mad ... but sorry if i make you mad ..bye チャットで知人から送られてきたのですが、いまいち意味が分かりません。。。 どなたか和訳をお願いできませんか?

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

英語の基礎がないため間違いながら覚えています。めちゃくちゃな文なのはわかってますが、お時間があるようでしたら、修正をお願いします。 Hey Simon, How are you doing? I'm doing good. well, your girlfriend went to England!! you're going good. but she probably get jealousy,coz next your work is university has a lot of young girls. the day come up when I leave Eikaiwa-school. coz I have only 10point and a few spesial tickets. I go on studying English,though. recently I am taught by childhood friend. she went American school. she is very kind. but a little bit temper.I want to meet you her. well, I head Yui that your birthday is in Sep 15th!! Happy happy birthday SIMON!!!!! how old are you? 25 or 26? my gift is a ticket for TOYOTA CUP. It's Barcelona game. if you are not buzy, why don't we go to see to Nissan studium(Yokohama). I'm not sure yet that I can go to Narita to pick you up. I know your company will arrange for your transport. but If I can go and I don't make a touble for you, I want to go to Narita to pick you up. maybe Yui too. why don't we have a lunch, and after that I'll take you at your company or your new apt. what do you think?

• 英会話、教えてください!翻訳もお願いします!

以下の文について!! 男「you really can come there with me? 」 女「lets see how we both feel 1 month. 」 男「yeah sure. i will not reach you next month. i will not call you too. because i have to check my mind is sure or not about you. you know what i mean? 」 女「to be honest, i really dont see this ever geting serious. i like you as a friend and it'd be fun to go to seoul. but i dont want to give you false hope.」 男「ok deal man.」 これって、男性はある程度女性に期待を持ってるけど 女性は実は真剣な関係ってことよりも 軽い遊びの関係になりたい。 て感じで合ってますか?

• 英文の解説をお願いします。

英文を下記のように訳してみました。 I'm sure my daughter will then make you a good wife.の構造が良くわからないので、 教えてもらえませんか。よろしくお願いします。 【もし、歯をすべて抜かせてくれたら、私の娘と結婚していいよ。 きっと、わたしの、娘はあなたのいい妻になるだろう。】 【If you will let me take them all out, you can marry her. I'm sure my daughter will then make you a good wife.】 自分の娘と結婚したがっている、ライオンに父親が言ったセリフです。 them はライオンの歯を指しています。

• 文法?

きっとこの本はお役に立つと思います。 上の英文を I am sure (quite helpful/will/you/this book) ()を1語補って並び替えて完成させよ という問題で I am sure this book will make you quite helpful としたのですが 答えには I am sure you will find this book quite helpful だったのですが 自分が考えたのでもいけそうだと思うんですが 間違っていますか? 回答お願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

自由英作文の添削をお願いします テーマ:A large earthquake event is expected in the Tokai area in the near future. Describe the preparations you would make in anticipation of such a disaster. If a disastrous earthquake were to occur while you were studing at this university, what would you do? 条件:3パラグラフ以上、150字以上、序論・本論・結論が明確であること   It is often said that a large earthquake occurs in the Tokai area in the near future. As I experienced the large earthquake in the Tohoku area the other day, I am very nervous about such disasters and highly motivated to prepare them. Through my experience, you should always prepare some degree of water and prepared food for a disastrous earthquake. It is because even a convenience store is closed just after a large earthquake. Next, if a disastrous earthquake were to occur while I were studying at this university, it would expected that many people are in panic. I know being in panic lead a second disaster. Thus, I would let students around me keep calm down, get out of this university, and move to safety area like play ground. After doing this, I would offer the leader’s instruction. This would make damages of a disaster as less as possible. Although you are often told to prepare a large disaster, you may do not know how to prepare for it. Preparing water and prepared food is necessary, of course, but it is more important that you talk about what would you do when a disastrous earthquake were to occur with people around you in daily life in advance. I believe that many people always imagine this may lessen the serious damages.(222words) 本日は英語の試験時間である90分の最初に英作文を書きはじめました(いつもは最後でした) 時間は35分近くかかってしまいましたが、自分としてはいつもの作文より筋がとおっているかな、と思っています。 添削して頂く際、この問題の配点を100点として、何点くらいの評価か、回答者様の主観でかまいませんので評価して頂けたらありがたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 日本語への翻訳:取引相手からのメール

下記の英文を翻訳していただけないでしょうか。 恐れ入りますが宜しくお願いいたします。 How are you, thanks very much for your business, according our supplier, they are sending us about 90 pcs with 12 inch long wires, and others about 7-9  inch long, if you need 16 inch long I can make a request for longer for next time, but hard to find all in 16 inch long but I will try.   I so sorry about last order, but I will make sure you will receive the right length in the future orders.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

高校英語です。添削をよろしくお願いします。 1、美術館は駅から約十分西へ歩いたところにあります。  The museum is an about ten minutes' walk in the west from the station. 2、彼は高校を出たら大学に進学せずに働きに出ると言っています。  He says that he will not go on to university but work. 3、なぜ医者に言われたように寝ていなかったの? 言うことを聞いていれば2,3日で良くなっただろうに。  Why haven't you slept as the doctor had told you? If you had followed his advice,you would have got well in a few days.

• 和文英訳の問題の質問です

和文英訳の問題について質問です。 ●患者が亡くなったのはなぜか、今も皆目わからない。 僕は, We don't still know at all why the patient died.と書きました。 ですが、答えをみてみると、The cause of the patient's death remains a big mystery.とありました。 僕はこの解答がどうもしっくりきません。英文自体はわかるのですが、解答とするには、あまりにも簡単な書き方ではないと思います。 自分の解答があっているなら、そっちの方が断然書きやすいし、わかりやすいと思います。 ●カロリーを摂取しすぎなければ、美しいスタイルを保てますよ。 僕は、If you don't take in calories too much,you will keep a good style.と書きました。 そして、答えは、Avoiding excess calories will help you maintain a good figue.とあります。 これも同様に、簡単な書き方ではないと思います。 「~れば」の形があるので、If節が妥当なのではないかとおもいます。 皆さんは、この二つどのように書きますか?