• 締切済み

KAT-TUN 読み方

KAT-TUNのレスキュー Hey yo baby,listen up I rescue you I'll be right here xxxx We'll survive ☆I don't wanna cry alone Help me out,search my light Please take me back home Into place,lost in maze Someone call my name [U wanna help me? Call my name Ha!Ha!Ha! Big up! Reascue U don't cry alone High&Low(You) Walk my road(中)Go&Go Runnin'Up 4U High] Running up.I'm running. Call my name Ledies and gentleman. It's my beatbox. I don't wanna cry alone 全部カタガナで訳してください。 たとえば  アラシ  アラシ ARASHI/ARASHIって感じで。。。

• anri_
  • お礼率33% (1/3)

みんなの回答

• mewmiu
  • ベストアンサー率100% (1/1)
回答No.1

ヘイ ヨォ ベイビィ リスナップ Hey yo baby, listen up アイ レスキュウュウ I rescue you アイル ビー ライト ヒアァ I'll be right here xxxx ウィル サバイバル We'll survive アイ ドン ワナ クライロォーン ☆ I don't wanna cry alone ヘルミー アウト サーチ マイ ライト Help me out, search my light プリーズ テイク ミー バック ホーム Please take me back home イントゥー プレィス ロス イン メズ Into place, lost in maze サムワン コォマイ ネーム Someone call my name ユー ワナー ヘルプ ミー [U wanna help me? コォマイ ネーム Call my name ハァ ハァ ハァ ビッガップ Ha!Ha!Ha! Big up! レスキュー Reascue ユー ドン クライァロン U don't cry alone ハイ エ ロウ ユゥ High & Low (You) ウォーク マイ ロード ゴー エ ゴー Walk my road(中 )Go & Go ランニアップ フォーユー Runnin'Up 4U ハイ High] ランニアップ アイムランニン Running up. I'm running. コォマイ ネーム Call my name レディス エン ジェントルメン Ledies and gentleman. イッツ マイ ビートボックス It's my beatbox. アイ ドン  ワナ クライロォーン I don't wanna cry alone こんな感じです。わかりにくかったらすいません。

anri_
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• 歌詞の内容

この歌詞を日本語に解読出来る方いましたら教えて下さい。お願いします。 Cry Me A River You were my sun You were my earth But you didn't know all the ways I loved you, no So you took a chance And made other plans But I bet you didn't think that they would come crashing down, no You don't have to say, what you did, I already know, I found out from him Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be And don't it make you sad about it You told me you loved me Why did you leave me, all alone Now you tell me you need me When you call me, on the phone Girl I refuse, you must have me confused With some other guy Your bridges were burned, and now it's your turn To cry, cry me a river Cry me a river, girl Cry me a river Cry me a river, girl yea yea I know that they say That some things are better left unsaid It wasn't like you only talked to him and you know it (Don't act like you don't know it) And all of these things people told me Keep messing with my head (Messing with my head) You should've picked honesty Then you may not have blown it (Yea..) You don't have to say, what you did, (Don't have to say, what you did) I already know, I found out from him (I already know, uh) Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be (No chance, you and me) And don't it make you sad about it You told me you loved me Why did you leave me, all alone (All alone) Now you tell me you need me When you call me, on the phone (When you call me on the phone) Girl I refuse, you must have me confused With some other guy (I'm not like them baby) Your bridges were burned, and now it's your turn (It's your turn) To cry, cry me a river (Go on and just) Cry me a river-er (Go on and just) Cry me a river (Baby go on and just) Cry me a river-er, yea yea Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be leaving Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be leaving Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be leaving Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be... leaving You don't have to say, what you did, (Don't have to say, what you did) I already know, I found out from him (I already know, uh) Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be (No chance, you and me) And don't it make you sad about it Cry me a river (Go on and just) Cry me a river-er (Baby go on and just) Cry me a river (You can go on and just) Cry me a river-er, yea yea Cry me a river (Baby go on and just) Cry me a river-er (Go on and just) Cry me a river (Cause I've already cried) Cry me a river-er, yea yea (Ain't gonna cry no more, yea-yea) Cry me a river Cry me a river, oh Cry me a river, oh Cry me a river, oh Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river (Cry me, cry me)

• 和訳をお願いしたいですm(_ _)m

和訳をお願いしたいですm(_ _)m close my eyes for me. i don't wanna see.

• 歌詞の意味を知りたいです!!

中島美嘉さんの歌に、 I wanna don't cry no more. という歌詞があるんですけど、 この意味を教えてくれませんか? お願いします><

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします

Don't Turn Around と言う曲なのですが 和訳をお願いします。 (Spoken) I will survive without you... Don't tell me that you wanna leave... Whoa whoa whoa whoa Whoa whoa whoa whoa If you wanna leave I won't beg you to stay And if you gotta go, darling Maybe it's better that way I'm gonna be strong I'm gonna do fine Don't worry about this heart of mine (Spoken) Walk out that door See if I care Go on and go, but Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go But I won't let you know... I won't let you know. Whoa whoa whoa whoa Whoa whoa whoa whoa I won't miss your arms around me Holding me tight (Holding me tight) And if you ever think about me Just know that I'll be alright (I'll be alright) I'm gonna be strong I'm gonna do fine Don't worry about this heart of mine (Spoken) I will survive I'll make it through I'll even learn to live without you Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go But I won't let you know... I wish I could scream out loud That I love you, I wish I could say to you Don't go........ (Spoken) As he walks away He feels the pain getting strong People in your life They don't know what's going on Too proud to turn around He's gone Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go, Baby don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Just walk away Whoa whoa whoa whoa It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Just walk away Whoa whoa whoa whoa

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします!

Ain't no personal thing, boy But you have got to stay away Far, far away from my heart, my heart Don't you know what your kiss is doing Let me tell it to you from the start, boy I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end Baby You've been hanging around, boy And you have started sinking in Whoah, baby you're way out of line now Unaware how this all got started Let me tell it to you one more time, boy I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I learned something about myself (Last night) Last night with you I knew I didn't want nobody else And you're scaring me to death now, baby I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end No I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby, yeah I'll fight you to the end I don't want to fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love.

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

下記の受信メールを翻訳してください。どうか宜しくお願い致します! Ha ha, so I wasn't the only one... Don't worry about it though, I can still recieve mail under a false last name.... I think.. ha ha all well it shouldn't be a problem. Don't worry about the last name thing. We both forgot to tell each other and not only that but it didn't come across our minds that, that would happen. Ah, well one of the e-mails I sent in reply to the one about my family name I gave it to you. Sorry that came so late. I had gone to bed a while before you messaged me. Yes my first name is ********, **** is a nick name. Thank you for letting me know your family name, It'll be easier to send it now. Ha ha, okay, but if there is anyway for me to make it less confusing let me know... I'll work on my Japanese that way I can just message you that way and it'll be less confusing. Ha ha, it is difficult for us to learn Japanese, especially since you use charachters and your words are very different from ours but givien time I'm sure I'll get the hang of it quickly. I'm looking foreward to going to Japan one day too...lol. Well I'm going to go work on some homework. talk again soon! :D

• 英訳(´・ω・`)

ある外国の方からメールをいただきましたが、読めません、英訳してください(´;ω;`) hi,my name is aditya surya,i am male,single& my activity is as a talent builder of rock guitarist,i like havin' coffee so much,i allow my self cup~cup of black vietnam coffee every day,ha,ha...really i wanna send my message through my mobile phone but you mind,but it's ok&anyway...hmm...really i wanna go to japan but i am really confused to where i have got to go...hmm & i wanna be able to speak japanesse..would you like to teach me??hmmm..just kidding,,,ok thants a lot..i hope you're willing to reply this one..bye see you

• I don't wanna lose u

I don't wanna lose u 意味ってわかりますか? 調べたんですが… よくわからなかったので わかる方いたら よろしくお願いします!

• どなたか和訳して下さい!!

Just come and i'll leave you alone. Just take the room I don't want headache とはどういう意味なんでしょうか…?

専門家に質問してみよう