• ベストアンサー

Fixed asset transaction

次のことはどういうことを言っているのでしょうか。 An auditor would be most likely to assess control risk at maximum level in an electronic environment with automated system-generated information when fixed asset transaction are few in number, but large in dollar amount.

• nada
  • お礼率57% (1387/2413)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.3

監査者は、システムにより自動的に情報が生成される電子的環境において、固定資産取引が件数的には少ないが、金額的には多額である場合、管理リスクを最大レベルに評価すると思われる。 監査する人の立場にたって想像すれば、 件数が少ない → システムの欠陥がみつかりにくい(顕在化しにくい) 金額が大きい → 間違った処理をしたとき影響が多大 ということではないでしょうか? 同じ1年間の稼動実績があるシステムでも、毎日10件(年間3650件)の処理をしてきたシステムと、毎月1件(年間12件)しか処理をしていないシステムでは、見る目が違うでしょう。 3000件以上の処理を無事にこなした実績があればシステムに大きなバグがある可能性は低いと判断するでしょうが、12件くらいの実績だとまだ顕在化していないバグの可能性を疑う必要があるかもしれません。 システム変更時に問題があった場合でも、処理頻度が高ければ、比較的早期に欠陥が見つかって迅速に対処できる可能性が高いです。 処理頻度が低い場合は、忘れたころに間違いが発生して、普段からその処理に慣れていない担当者が「そんなものか」と見逃せば、次の問題発生まで(多分ずっと先のこと)欠陥発見のチャンスがないということも充分ありえます。 素人の推測に過ぎませんが、そういう可能性もあるのではないかと思います。

nada
質問者

お礼

>監査する人の立場にたって想像すれば、 件数が少ない → システムの欠陥がみつかりにくい(顕在化しにくい) 金額が大きい → 間違った処理をしたとき影響が多大 ということではないでしょうか? 網にかかる率が少ないということですね。どうもありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

• wierdo
  • ベストアンサー率31% (67/212)
回答No.2

補足についてですが、良く分かりません。 多分ペーパーレス化において、やはり高額の取引となり得る固定資産のデータベース上の情報の信頼性が、障害時のトラブルとしては損害が大きくなるとの事ではないでしょうか。又は、件数が少ない為、オペレーション上で不慣れな入力作業のミスが懸念されるとか。 ご質問の背景全体が見えないので、これ以上は申し上げられません。 悪しからず。

nada
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました。

• wierdo
  • ベストアンサー率31% (67/212)
回答No.1

監査人は電算環境(コンピュータ化された業務システムでの環境)におけるシステムからの自動レポーティング情報のうち、固定資産関連取引で計上件数が少なく、一方個別の金額がドルベースで高価なものがあった場合、管理リスクが一番高いとみなされるであろう。 ちょっと今から出かけるので、payrollの回答は後でしますよ。

nada
質問者

補足

またまたどうもです。今度は英語というより、内容の件ですけど、なぜ管理リスクが一番高いとみなされるかおわかりでしょうか

関連するQ&A

• continuous monitoring 

EDIを使用している際に監査の中の一文からです。 continuous monitoring and analysis of transaction procesing with an embedded audit module. どういうことを意味するのでしょうか? なお前文には Auditor most likely consider in auditing an entity that proceddes most of its financial dataonly in electronic form, such as paperless syatem. があります。

• 添削してください

またタバコの煙に含まれるダイオキシン濃度により環境汚染を汚染したり、タバコの製造に大量の木材が伐採されている。これは環境問題にかけている金額にも関わってくるのではないかと思う。このことに関して色々な意見があるが、実際に採用する価値はあるように思える。 Furthermore, pollution of the environment is caused by dioxin contained in cigarette smoke, and a large amount of woods is cut down to manufacture tobaccos. I think that this will also be related to the amount of money on environmental problem. There are various opinions about this, but it seems to be worth adopting it in fact. * cigaretteを使ったりtobaccoを使ったりしていますが、統一したほうがいいでしょうか? こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文メールについて 【オンライン・クレジット決済】

閲覧いただき誠にありがとうございます。 英文メールについて質問させていただきます。 クレジットの番号等の必要項目をオンラインで入力し ある会議への登録料をクレジットで支払った(?)のですが、 ホスト先からつぎのようなメールが送られて来ました。 I have further processed your registration.とあるので、 このメールは登録が完了した旨を通知しているのでしょうか? それともonce the payment has been processed and the transaction is complete.とあるので、 何かを追加的に作業を行うことを要求しているのでしょうか? 当方、英語力がないうえに、今までクレジット決済を行ったことが一度もないためシステムがわからず大変困っております。 この英文メールをどのように解釈すれば宜しいのでしょうか? ご回答のほど何とぞよろしくお願いいたします。 _______________________________ 以下、参考までにメールの本文です。 Thank you for registering to the *****. I have further processed your registration. I have charged your credit card for the amount of EUR 100. No further payment is required from you. An official electronic receipt (in PDF format) will automatically be delivered to this e-mail address once the payment has been processed and the transaction is complete. Your registration is completed. さらに、参考に本メールに添付されていたPDFファイルです。 (これがメール本文にあるAn official electronic receipt (in PDF format)なのでしょうか?) 大きく中央にINVOICEとParticipatioon fee :EUR 100という文字が主として記載されています。 また、Participatioon feeと中心に書かれた下につぎのように書かれています。 XXX has further processed your registration. XXX has charged your credit card for the amount of EUR 100. No further payment is required. Your registration is completed.

• transaction でいいのか?

前回の質問で いただいた回答を 確認のために翻訳ソフトを使ったら transaction が訳せませんでした http://okwave.jp/qa/q6904511.html I received the merchandise that I have ordered. I liked it. Thank you very much. I have already posted my positive feedback on this tranaction. は I received the merchandise that I have ordered. I liked it. Thank you very much. I have already posted my positive feedback on this transaction. でいいのでしょうか? 私は私がオーダーした商品を受け取りました。私はそれが好き。どうもありがとうございました。私はすでに、このトランザクションの私の肯定的なフィードバックを掲載している。 という自動翻訳なので、それはそれでよくわからないのですが

• 和訳をお願いします

This study was designed to discern whether reluctance to waste, perceived progress, or both explanations jointly are responsible for observed endowed progress effects. Method Subjects. Participants were 146 undergraduate business students at a major West Coast university who participated in this along with several other studies for course credit. Stimuli and Design. The design was a 2 (progress: onethird or one-sixth complete)#2 (endowment value: $12.50 or $30.00) between-subjects, full-factorial design with a separate control condition. To disentangle the competing explanations of wasted investment versus perceived progress, our design specifies a dollar value for the endowed progress. Participants in this study completed a scenario-based, paper-and-pencil study. The study explained that a popular restaurant on campus was considering instituting a frequent buyer program. This study captures the essential decision making that likely occurs when consumers are confronted with enrolling in a frequency program, whether it requires signing up or just keeping the loyalty card in one’s wallet. In the control surveys, customers had to purchases 10 lunches in order to earn a free lunch of identical value. Customers had not yet made any purchases, such that there was no progress toward their goal, real or perceived. There were four such scenarios that differed only in the required cost of each purchase ($2.50, $6.00, $6.25, or $15.00). These studies provided a baseline measure. In the four scenarios that comprised the test conditions or cells, the amount of purchases required, the size of the endowment, and the cost of each purchase were each varied in order to manipulate perceived progress and endowment value simultaneously. In two scenarios, participants were told that because they were first-time patrons they would receive two of 12 credits toward the reward (each credit worth the equivalent of one purchase in dollars), and, in the other two scenarios, they were told they would receive five of 15 credits, such that they were endowed with progress of one-sixth or one-third, respectively. These endowments manipulate the fraction of the task yet to complete; in the former, five-sixths must still be completed, and in the latter, only four-sixths remain. The dollar amount of a purchase varied and was crossed such that the total dollar value of the endowment was either $12.50 or $30.00 (5#$2.50 p 2#$6.25 p $12.50, 5#$6.00 p 2#$15.00 p $30.00). See table 1 for a detailed summary of the design. Respondents were then asked how likely they would be to register for the program, how attractive they thought the program would be to diners, and how likely they would be to earn the reward on a nine-point scale. These measures served as the dependent variable.

• EDI transaction 

英文を読んでいたらつまりました。おしえてください。 Transmission of EDI transaction to trading partners may sometimes fail. どう解釈したらよいのでしょうか

• Secured transaction

米国法の商事取引からです。 The scope of secured transaction under the Uiform Commercial Code includes 1.pledge 2.transaction in which title has not passed つまり1.2が動産取引の範囲になるらしいですが、具体的にどのようなことを意味しているのでしょうか。

• Bank transaction

米国の銀行小切手に関する質問です。英語はもとより内容もわかれば教えてください。 問題文は In general, which of the following statements is correct concerning the priority among checks drawn on a particular account and presented to the drawer bank on a particular day? A.The checks may be charged to the account in any order convenient to the bank B.The checks may be charged to the account in any order provided no change creates an overdraft. C.The checks must be charged to the account in the order in which the checks were dated. 問題文の解釈としては、なにか取引をしていて、指定銀行の指定口座で振り込む場合のStatementはどれかと解釈していいのでしょうか。 設問の答えはAですが、意味としては A.小切手は指定口座に振り込む B.当座借越がでているので、この場合答からはずれる C.小切手の日付は設問からずれている。

• Cancel transactionについて

先日ebayで落札したものが届いたのですが、破損していました。 保険はかけることができなかったのですが、出品者に連絡をしたところ(英語のカテゴリーで助けていただきました) PAYPALに全額返金されたようです。 相手からは下記のようなメールが届きました。 you can keep what wasnt broken!! i have requested pay pal to give you a refund for the purchase iam gonna take care of the shipping as it was not yourfault they were broken so sorry for the problems so you should recieve back 9.95 cents pay pal will keep few cents i hope this can resolve the misfortune please let me k know when pay pal refunds your money また、EBAYから?下記のような連絡もきました。 **************** Case type: Cancel transaction 【出品者のID】 has sent you a request to cancel this transaction. Reason for request: The seller says that you did not want the item. Additional information from seller: How would you like to respond? 下記のどちらかを選ぶようになっています。 I accept the seller's request to cancel this transaction. I decline the seller's request to cancel this transaction. ************************* これはどちらかを選ばなくてはいけないのでしょうか? ぜったいに選ぶのでしょうか? このオークションをキャンセルにしなくても、全額返金されたので私としては出品者に悪い評価をするつもりはないのですが。 このキャンセルに同意するにしたほうが、出品者の方にとってよいのでしょうか? 私に不利なことではないなら同意したほうがよいのでしょうか? 初心者なもので教えていただけまいたら幸いです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英検対策です。

Some people say that large cities should have more trees to make the environment better.What do you think about that?? These days,club activities at some schools have become less popular.Do you think clua activities are necessary for school education?? yesで応えて理由を~‥ Some people say that it is difficult to reduce the amount of fuel and energy we use. What do you think about that?? Some people say that young people today do not eat enough healthy food.What do you think about that?? In Japan,there are many shops selling secondhand goods.Do you think these shops will become more poplar in the future?? yesで応えて理由を~‥ 参考にしたいのでよろしくお願いします。 2~3行で構わないです!!