• ベストアンサー

Becasu I don't want to queit my job

メールなのですが訳をみてください。 (君がこっちに住んだら、こんなことやあんなことをしたいといわれたあとに) 1. それはすごく楽しそうだ。あなたの家族や友達にも会ってみたいし、あなたの試合をみにいきたい・・・・ 2. でも、いま私はそちらに移住することはできない。なぜなら、私は仕事をやめたくないから。 いつかそちらへ旅行をすることなら可能だ。それにはお金をためなきゃいけないから、すぐに旅行することはできない。 (すごく残念なかんじをだしたいです) を英語にしたいです。力をかしてください。 1 that's sound very nice. I'd like to see your mom or friends... 2 but I cant move to U.S. because I dont want to quit my job. it possible to travel to there some day.. however i ...... 分かりません おしえてください 行きたい気持ちはやまやまだが、いま移り住むことはできない というのを感情こめて伝えたいです、おしえてください。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • miwamey
  • ベストアンサー率23% (89/371)
回答No.4

そのままでも意味は十分通じますよ。 Your mom and friedsは何故Momなのでしょうか。ご家族はお母さんだけなのかなと言う印象をいうけました。Your family and friendsが決まり文句です。1の2文目ですが、私でしたら、I would love to see you play(スポーツ名)とかI woud love to see your games.くらいの軽さにしておきます。 2文目もいろいろ言い方はあると思いますが、I don't think I can move to the U.S. right now because I don't want to quit my job. But I want to travel there (I want to visit you) some day - well, I need to save money for the trip. :(  ラストのものは絵文字です。()のなかのほうが、「旅行」というよりあなたに会いに行きたいみたいな感情が出ると思うので、お相手さんは喜ぶと思います。

jughjh
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました。とても分かりやすかったです。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (3)

• HARUTIKUN
  • ベストアンサー率44% (26/59)
回答No.3

こんにちは。私なりに答えたいと思います。 1.If I could enjoy experiencing these things beside meeting your family members and friends, and watching you playing in many games, I would be really happy. 2.I wish I could move to your town, but I can't because I really don't want to quit my current job. All I can do for you is to save enough money and go on a trip there some day. I promise you to devote all my energy to making it come true. Though I can't live in your town, I'm really happy to hear your offer. I've been thihking it over, until I have decided I won't. Please forgive me for not moving to your town. I hope you will understand my feelings. 私が思いつくのはこの程度の表現ですが、ご参考なれば幸いです。

jughjh
質問者

お礼

参考にさせていただきました。ご丁寧に書いていただきありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • BearCave
  • ベストアンサー率20% (189/909)
回答No.2

No.1です。 2番冒頭の「Moving to the overseas」は間違えました。 正しくは「Moving to the U.S.」または「Moving overseas」です。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • BearCave
  • ベストアンサー率20% (189/909)
回答No.1

多少意訳が入ってますが、自分ならこう表現するという感じで訳しました。参考にしてください。 1. It sounds really nice. I'd like to see your parents and friends, and also love to see you playing the game in person. 2. Moving to the overseas isn't as easy as it sounds though. I love my job and I can't think of quiting at the moment. However, I'd love to take a vacation and visit you someday. Unfortunately it won't happen anytime soon because I have to save some money first.

jughjh
質問者

お礼

早い回答とても参考になりました。ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• I quit my job at Flow

最近は元気?とメールで聞かれたので、元気だよと答えた後に、 how about you? do you DJ sometimes? といれました。彼はDJをやっていたのを覚えていたので最近はDJやってるの?と聞きたかったのですが、このような英文でおくってしみました。返事が来たのですが訳をおしえてください Not lately. I quit my job at Flow. The owner told me I was to american with my DJ style. So I quit. How have you been. Have you went out lately 最近はしてない。私はすかり仕事をしてる?? オーナーがいった私はアメリカンのためのDJだと????久しぶり最近は遊びにいってるの?? 訳が分かりませんお願いします

• max out my 401(k)

I just graduated from college and my mom invited me to live with her rent-free so I could save up some money. I'm very lucky and have tried not to be a burden. We really disagree on what I should be saving for. I want to max out my 401(k), correct some dental issues, and travel. max out my 401(k)とはどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• サビしか分からないのですが、曲名教えてください!

こんにちはsometimespage3です。 実は最近大好きなちょっと昔の局がラジオで 流れていました。僕はサビの部分しか分からない のですが、誰の曲か教えてもらえませんか? サビ i dont want to run away but i cant get it i dont understand......... です。どなたか分かる方おらっしゃいますでしょうか・・・?

• 和訳お願いします。

多分お別れのmailなんだけど綺麗に訳してもらえませんか? it bothers me when you are late and leave so early.  we don't spend enough time together. when you walked out on me you crushed me. Maiko I love you but cant be with you anymore... Im sad but I want you to have a good life.  I know you want children later and  I cant give that to you.  I dont want to be selfish and waste your time. I dont want to hurt you.  I dont want you to regret life later.... Im letting you go because its better for your future.

• この英語の歌詞を訳せる人いませんか?

I didnt hear you leave I wonder how am I still here I dont want to move a thing It might change my memory Oh I am what I am Ill do what I want But I cant hide I wont go I wont sleep I cant breathe Until youre resting here with me I wont leave I cant hide I cannot be Until your resting here with me I dont want to call my friends They might wake me from this dream And I cant leave this bed Risk forgetting all thats been Oh I am what I am Ill do what I want But I cant hide I wont go I wont sleep I cant breathe Until youre resting here with me I wont leave I cant hide I cannot be Until your resting here with me よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳

英語初心者です。 わかりやすい解説も頂けると助かります。 宜しくお願いします。 海外旅行に行ったときに英語で話したいのです。 I want to speak English when I travel abrod 上の文は間違いでしょうか? traveledでしょうか? でも、仕事でかなり忙しいです。 But my job keeps me pretty busy keeps me はどんな意味ですか? But my job pretty busy では通じないのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。

• you keep working hard and everything will happen for u

まず訳をおしえていただきたいですが、メールのやり取りをしていて、 i think your english is pretty good.your better than me.i dont know any other language.dont worry about it ok.u keep working hard and everything will happen for u. when do u plan to move over here? あなとの英語はいいち思うよ私よりは・・・私は他の言葉わからないし。きにしないで。あなたの仕事が忙しくて____いつ海外へうつる予定? 英語にしたいのですが、 いつ行くかはわからない。でも今年は行けない。(無理) 私は1人で海外旅行をしたことがない。あなたはある? I dont know when i go to US, but ・・・I never been travel myself, w about you? すみません教えてください

• 英語訳していただけませんか><

すみません。 友人からメールもらったんですが英語読めません。。。 どなたか訳していただけませんか^^; Anyway I'm fine. Recently I'm getting bored.......Already I want to go back to Japan. I really miss Japan. Many my classmates do back to thier own countries, so I feel so sad, especially when I go to the airport to say good-bye to my friends. Oh, gosh. And my English didnt improve....... I dont know what should I do...... I know I have to study hard, but I cant... So, what I want to say is I want to go back to Japan as soon as possible. But dont worry about me, maybe in 2weeks I will be fine. Anyway take care,

• 英語 これって通じるでしょうか?

「アメリカへ旅行に行くとして、私が考慮にいれるべき場所はありますか?」 と英語で聞きたいのですが下記の文章で通じるでしょうか。 どなたかお分かりになる方、宜しくお願いします。 which places do you think when i plan to travel to US, i might want to consider ?

• 日本語→英語

英語に自信がついたら、来年はオーストラリアに旅行に行こうと思います。 If English gets possible to talk, I want to travel in Australia for next year. 添削をお願いします。