• ベストアンサー

○○に入る言葉ってなんでしょう??

An ○○ window is open, but it does not display on the screen. Windowsって何だろ。。。?ってレベルなので 教えてください。 コンピューターに強い方、宜しくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#78142
noname#78142
回答No.3

頻出は active、application、overlapped、owned、owner です。 alpha-blended も考えられます。 その英文が、再現性のある実際の通知なら、 『何これ?』 http://members3.jcom.home.ne.jp/dodome-juu/nanikore/ のような、ウィンドウから実行ファイルの場所を探すソフトを使うことで、疑問解決の手がかりになる可能性があります。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• goold-man
  • ベストアンサー率37% (8365/22183)
回答No.2

An Explorer window is open エクスプローラー・ウィンドウは開いています。しかし、それはスクリーンに表示しません

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • shioz
  • ベストアンサー率62% (529/853)
回答No.1

どういう状況で、何のプログラムから表示されたメッセージかにもよりますが・・・(笑) すぐに思いつくありがちなのは”Active”じゃないでしょうか。 アクティブウインドウ(使用中のアプリの画面)は開いていますが、画面には表示されません っていう意味で。 状況を推測するのは難しいですが、一例をあげるなら、動画再生のアプリとかゲームなどで、コンテンツ画面を全画面で表示するために、操作ウインドウは非表示にしています、っていうメッセージはよく見かけますね。 そういうときは、たいてい続きのメッセージに、”画面を切替えるにはEscキーを押してください”などと、非表示画面を表示するための操作方法が示されていると思うのですが。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• Own change iphone screen?

My iphone6 broken screen, you can change your own screen it? Has been a warranty, go to the Apple store sale for the screen is too expensive! I have been bullish on this site one screen, http: //ydtparts.com/ not expensive, but I do not know if it is hard for the screen? Seeking an experienced friend to help me!

• 「○○というわけではない」と「○○とは限らない」

日本語を1年勉強しているアメリカ人の友達に、(1)「○○というわけではない」(It does not mean that...)と(2)「○○とは限らない」(It is not necessarily the case that...)は何が違うのか、と聞かれたのですが答えられませんでした。。 (1)の例文では I don't speak English much, but It does not mean that I can't speak it. (2)の例文では It is not necessarily the case that, all Japanese high school students do nothing but study. でした。何が違うのでしょうか??できたら教えていただけませんか?

• 英語堪能の方、よろしくお願いします。

There is the task force, but there is not it to manual Be able to talk face to face, to establish consultation window. meet requirement of law, but no additional tools for easy open communication. not enough information level of surrounding Co´salary in the same sector. some position is not competitive due to market. departmental meeting like genchi genbutsu

• このitは何を指しますか?

アンデルセンの童話の一節です。 When the children came in the next morning,they placed the tin soldier in the window.Just how it came about no one knows,but the window flew open, and out fell the soldier. Down he went from the third story window into the street. 別の版(http://home.att.net/~miranda8980/tinsoldier.html)では Just how it came about no one knowsの部分が Now, whether it was the goblin who did it, or the draught, is not known, but the window flew open となっていてhow itのitは明らかにthe window flew openを指すように思われます。 私の理解では、itは先に出て来たものを指す用法とか、it that, it who等の強調用法しか知らないのですが、この様に、後から出るもの(but the window flew open)を前もってitで受けておくという用法もあるのでしょうか? 手持ちの辞書を調べてみましたが、この様な用法は載っていませんでした。 英文にはよくある使い方なんでしょうか?宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の意味がよくわかりません。

下記の文の意味を教えてください。It seeks 以下がよくわかりません。 "It does not accomplish what it sets out to do. It seeks to get revenge, but it is inefficient, it does not, in fact, deter," she said. --補足-- 【前後の文】 Another argument against the death penalty is that it is ineffective, says Dorothy McClellan, who teaches at Texas A & M University at Corpus Christi. "It does not accomplish what it sets out to do. It seeks to get revenge, but it is inefficient, it does not, in fact, deter," she said. But many Americans believe the death penalty dissuades people from committing grisly murders, and, at the very least, guarantees they will not kill again. 【出展】 VOA news http://www.voanews.com/english/news/usa/Death-Row-Exonerated-Seek-End-to-Death-Penalty-134171228.html

• Repair needed

Hello, I bought my Aerophone Pro (Ae-30) from Roland Japan directly through the internet two years ago. But this instrument does not work these days. The power is out. If I turn the power switch on, it does not show any action, black screen. The Roland service center in Seoul (Cosmos) says that they cannot support it because I did not buy this instrument via Cosmos Instrument. What should I do? Please advise me on ways to fix it. Sincerely yours. Kwonsoo Kim ※OKWAVEより補足:「電子楽器メーカーローランド製品、ボス製品」についての質問です。

• feed on itself

(息子のニックがゲームばかりして遊んでいる、という投稿に対して)The fact that Nick is alone and aimless does not make him suicidal, but it can feed on itself and make him more lethargic. feed on itselfは「加速する」みたいな意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳を教えていただけますでしょうか。

I'm not happy with the "rebuild". Rather than rebuilding the top portion of the it, as promised, it was simply re-cleared and the previous defect shows right through. There is an additional scratch that is easily felt with a finger nail on the bottom left, although on the right on the picture since it is from the back, which was previously not there. This defect does not photograph well, but is visible in the picture if you know where to look." です。よろしくお願いいたします。

• メールが返ってきました・・・

こんにちは 次の文が返ってきました。 翻訳してみたのですが、いまいち意味がわかりませんでした。 暇な時でかまわないので、どういう意味なのが教えていただければと思います。 This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason: Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was not reachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura- tion parameters. Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not have a mail system running right now. Your message was not delivered within 1 days. Host ○○○.ne.jp is not responding. The following recipients did not receive this message よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします!

下記の文章を訳してください!お願いします! Unfortunately the 16th or 17th does not work for us and technically does not hit the 10 day window we are allowed to sell to you 40% off at. In the future, I’m fairly certain that this credit card will work, but until I try it, I cannot know. Hope this information is helpful! Do you have a business partner that can be here on or after the 18th?