Challenges with Communication and Competitiveness in the Workplace

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Insufficient Tools for Easy Communication and Consultation Window
  • Lack of Information on Salary Levels in the Same Sector
  • Lack of Competitiveness in Certain Positions Due to Market Conditions
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語堪能の方、よろしくお願いします。

There is the task force, but there is not it to manual Be able to talk face to face, to establish consultation window. meet requirement of law, but no additional tools for easy open communication. not enough information level of surrounding Co´salary in the same sector. some position is not competitive due to market. departmental meeting like genchi genbutsu

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

英語文体自体はいくつかの間違いあり、意味不明な言葉もあちこちで、ざっと訳してみました。 以下です。 あるタスク・任務が出ています。が、手動的にではないです。 面会できるように、顧問の窓を設します。 それは法律に従うものですが、簡単なオープンなコミュニケーションのため、それいがいのツールがないです。(?-?文脈が分かりづらいです。) 同じなセクターでは、まわりの二次サラリーには十分な情報レベルがありません。 一部のポストは市場のため、競争力がないです。 部門的な会議はたとえば現地現物とか。 ということでいかがでしょうか?

BullsHawks
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。 参考にして資料作成します。

関連するQ&A

• 英語堪能の方、和訳お願いします。

海外転勤で、和訳頼まれたので、急いでますので、よろしくお願いいたします。 uniform once a year supply with no-charge. Principle of no-work-no-pay is written down. compensation and benefit,benefit and welfare. description of responsibility for each grade. some position is not competitive due to market. meet requirement of law, but no additional tools for easy open communication. implementation contents of the on the job training headquarter business trip. establish criteria for annual manager bonus (no montly bases).

• 英語の堪能な方に和訳をお願いします。

英語の解る方にお願いいたします。 辞書などつかいましたが、 もうお手上げです。 こちらの英文を 和訳していただければ たすかります。 Fruit for eyes and penny loafers worth eating. Leather is the new cardboard. Woozy in the form of acoustic strings. Fluttering courtesy of the levity you receive upon shelling your cocoon. Oh shit, that one movie from when you were a kid. And things come flooding back. Mentally, all the braincells you’ve fried away are back and zombied. You drool but are half dead, so it’s not like people care or notice the stains of ketchup (yeah, ketchup) on your pants, but nobody reads your shit anyhow, so what is there to even exist? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語がご堪能な方、翻訳をお願い致します。

ebayでトラブルをおこし困っております。 英語がご堪能な方、以下文の翻訳をお願い致します。 It does appear that is not advancing correctly. I can not tell exactly what it is. There are only a couple of reasons it will not advance correctly. It appears the forward wheel is working correctly. Would you zoom in closer to the advance wheel so I can see if it is the left or right wheel not working correctly. Is the stock paper you are using slick? Thanks どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• どなたか英語が堪能な方和訳お願いします(^^)/

The scientist looks for order in the appeara nces of narure by exploring likenesses. For order does not display itself of itself ;if it can be said to be there at all,it is not there for the mere looking. とくにbe there が「そこに存在する」なの か単に「存在する」なのか、またit is not there for the mere lookingをどのように訳せばいいのか、このforはなんなのか… 自分は「それは単なる外見の上では存在しない」という意味不明な訳になりました笑

• 英語に堪能な方お願いします

次の英語の( )に当てはまる適切な語句を [ ] から選んで教えてください 1.If it ( ) Sunday today , I would be able to go out with you. [was/were/is] 2.John could have finished the project on time , if he ( ) been sick in bed. [wouldn't have/hadn't/haven't] 3.If it ( ) rain tomorrow , we will cancel the school trip. [should/will/could] 4.Michael is the ( ) the five boys in this picture. [taller than/ tallest of/most tall in] 5.( ) you improve your per formance , we will have tolet you go. [unless/supposing/if] 6.This parcel is ( ) the one you brought tothe post office yesterday. [more heavy than/more] heavier of/heavier than/the heaviest of 7.The average number of sales per salesperson this year is twice ( ) last year's. [as more than/ as much as/so much more/so many as] 8.The synthetic material our company developed is ( ) in quality to any existing water proof cotton. [inferior/superior/better/as good as] 9.Onece you know how to ( ) your new PC , words will open up to you. [make most useful /act best with/make the best use of/use well] 10.due to the heavy snow storm , we arrived late and were only able to take part in the ( ) half of the meeting. [latest / former/ later /latter ] 11.If you got to know him better, you ( ) to like him better , too. [would come/ will comet/coud have come/can come] 12.I wish you ( ) me about this matter before submitting your report. [had called on/ call on /will call on / calling on] 13.( ) the project gets done by tomorrow , you can take afew days off. [should/in case of/because/provided] 14.( ) it rain tomorrow , we will have to hold the company picnic in the activities center. [although/if/should/would] 15.( ) your timely advice , our company would have been deceived and gotten into serious trouble. [had it not been for /if we haven't had /was it not for/ if we don't have]

• 英語がとくいなかた和訳よろしくおねがいします

The forests of the earth are home to most of the world’s species, but living things there are in crisis today. Many places on the earth need to be protected, but how can we protect all of them at the same time? In 1988, a British biologist named Norman Mayers conceived of the idea of “hot spots” to identify particular places on the earth that need to be protected urgently. A hot spot is determined by the level of danger faced by a species in a particular region. There are hot spots on land as well as in coral reefs, but in the case of land hot spots, the number of native plants in a region is one factor that determines whether of not it is a hot spot.

• 英語に自信のある方 和訳お願いします

The aim of the physicianin the treatment of insanity is to bring the means at his command to bear, directly or indirectly , on the disordered nerve elemnt. But, in striving to do this, he soon learns with how many bodily organs and functionshe has really to do. to callmind a function of the brain may lead to much misapprehension, if it be thereby supposed that the brain is the only organ which is concerned in the function of mind. There is not an organ in the body which is not in intimate relation with the brain by means of its paths of nervous communication, which has not , so to speak, a special corresopondance with it through internuncial fibres, and which does not, therefore, affect more or less plainly and specially its[ist=the brain's] function as an organ of mind. It is not merely that a parpitating heart may cause anxiety and apprehension, or a disorderedliver[may cause] gloomy feelings, but there are good reasons to believe that eachorgan has its specific influence on the constituiton and function of mind; an influence not yet to be set forth scientifically., because it is exerted on that unconscious mental life which is the basis of all that we consciously feel and think. were the heart of one man to be placed in the body of another it would probably make no difference in the circulation of the blood, but it might make a real difference in the temper of his mind. so close is the physiological sympathy of parts in the commonwealth of the body that it is necessary in the physiological study of mind to regard it as a function of the whole organism, as complehending the whole bodily life.

• 英語の中学生の問題です 解けません!

giving is like living  与えることは 生きることに 似ている   でいいのでしょうか She said that if you stop wanting to give there is no more meaning in life 彼女は あれを言った もし あなたが 与えるをもとめることをやめたら そこは いみw¥を 住む ああ 無理だ This is not just because of her movies,but also devotion of her devotion to children all over the world 訳と 詳しい解説をおねがいします・・・もう無理だ・・

• <正誤訂正> 英語堪能な方教えてください

正誤訂正で解答がなく、分からなくて困っています。 答えと、何でそうなるのか解説をお願いしますm(_ _)m (分からない問題をピックアップしたので、問題の番号がバラバラですが、気にしないで下さい。)宜しくお願いいたします。 「次の英文に誤りがある番号を指摘し、直しなさい。」 <1> 5.I hope <(1)you all> <(2)to come> to class at least <(3)10 minutes earlier> <(4)tomorrow morning>. 6.John <(1)is resembling> his late <(2)grandfather> <(3)in appearance> <(4)but not in character>. 11. <(1)I am going> <(2)to do> <(3) my homework> <(4)when> <(5)I will > <(6)get home> <(7)this evening.> 16. <(1)At first> he was <(2)afraid to speak> up, but as time passed he <(3)became> to express his opinion frankly. 19. He <(1)has a difficulty> <(2)finding> her house. It was behind the church instead of <(3)across the street> <(4)from the church>. 20 I <(1)should spend> the rest of the evening. <(2)study, > but I <(3)would rather watch> my favorite show <(4)on television>. 22 The scandal <(1)was brought to light ,> and, <(2)What> was more <(3)surprised,> nobody tried <(4)to keep > it a secret. 26 <(1)On> <(2)the> <(3)moment> <(4)he > <(5)saw> <(6)me>, <(7)he> < (8)waved> <(9)to> <(10)me>. 28 <(1)When> I <(2)reach retirement age > in 1997, I <(3)work> <(4)for the> <(5)construction company> for thirty-five years. 29 Many young people would <(1)rather > spend money on what they want <(2)than> <(3)to> save for the rainy day. 32 There is <(1)little,> <if some,> difference <(3)between them>. 36 <(1)I couldn’t> <(2)go to the concert> <(3)yesterday evening,> <(4)because the trains> <(5)weren’t running, and> <(6)no taxi> <(7)was available, too.> 37 He’s <(1)very> good <(2)at > tennis, but he’s not <(3)most > of a <(4)swimmer>. 43 These shoes <(1)cost me > more than I <(2)had expected>. Two hundred dollars <(3)were > <(4)too much for me>. 46 Not until <(1)then> <(2)I had > thought <(3)of marrying > < (4)that blonde.> <2> (4) <(1)Despite> the time of the year, <(2)yesterday’s> temperature was <(3)enough hot > < (4)to turn on > the air conditioning. (7) I suggest <(1)that> she <(2)go> <(3)to the doctor> as soon as she <(4)will return> from taking the exam. (9) Max would rather <(1)to be fishing> <(2)from his boat> in the lake <(3)than > sitting <(4)at his desk> in the office.

• 英語が達者な方に翻訳して欲しいのです。

海外個人輸入(ネット)で買い物したのですが、買えているのか?買えていないのか?不明なメールがファーマシー会社から届きました。 買えているのでしょうか?「私は7月22日までに注文したなら届きます」と結論しています。(Google翻訳、Excite翻訳、市販の翻訳ソフトで訳した限りでは…)どうなんでしょうか? Dear Valued Customer, Due to new Visa Card regulations we are unable to sell the following products as at the 22nd of July - ○○ To keep our visa card facility on our site we are unable to sell any of these products. All online pharmacies will not be able to sell these products using credit cards as they are scheduled ● substances. We are very sorry for this inconvenience but there is nothing we can do but work with this changing industry. As mentioned you will be able to purchase these products up to Monday the 22nd of July. Again we apologize for the inconvenience.