• ベストアンサー

英訳

運転中の携帯電話の使用は飲酒運転と同じくらい危険だという研究者もいる。 Cell phone use while driving is also dangerous as the study of drinking and driving. カナリ無理があると思います。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#86553
noname#86553
回答No.1

Some researchers say (that) using a cell phone while driving is as dangerous as drunk driving (またはdriving drunk).

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• lead の現在進行形

上の文を下のように訂正されました。 No one can deny that it leads to more car accidents to use the cell-phone when driving.                     ↓ No one can deny that cell-phone use when driving is leading to more car accidents. leadが進行形にした方がより良いのは何故ですか?  ご解説をお願いします。

• 活用は教えてください。

Driving while drunk is taking a dangerous risk 上記の文のtakingは、 ing形なのか、動名詞なのかどちらなんでしょうか?分かりません。。

• 英作文です。見て頂けると幸いです、よろしくお願いします。

英作文です。見て頂けると幸いです、よろしくお願いします。 I'm glad to hear the story about cell phones. The american cell phone etiquette is not good as far as I hear the story. But I cannot say that the Japanese cell phone etiquette is good. I occasionally take charge of the cash register when working at the bookstore. There is a person who calls with the ckeckout stand also in Japan. Moreover, there are a lot of people who operate the cell phone in the train. However, I have ever not seen the taxi driver that is speaking with the cell phone. The Japanese taxi driver seems to get instructions by wireless. The taxi driver from India and the Middle East might also get instructions with cell phone. However, they talk too much. I want you not to forget it is a service trade. Certainly, the cell phone begins to ring here and there. Then, the cell phone rang though it visited an art museum the other day. There seems to be a problem in manners of the cell phone also in Japan and the United States. When the cell phone is used, it is necessary to worry about other people. No smoking was written. There are a lot of places of no smoking also in Japan. There is a shop that divides the no-smoking zone and the smoking seat, too. As for the cigarette and the cell phone, manners may be defended. ケータイに関する話を聞けてよかった。アメリカのケータイエチケットは、話を聞く限りよくないね。 でも、日本のケータイエチケットも良いとはいえない。書店で働いているとき、私は時折レジを担当する。日本でもレジで電話する人がいます。さらに、電車でケータイを操作する多くの人々がいる。しかしケータイで話しているタクシー運転手は今までみたことがない。日本のタクシー運転手は無線によって指示を得るようです。また、インドと中東のタクシー運転手はケータイで指示を得るのかもしれません。しかし、彼らは話しすぎです。接客業であることを忘れないでほしいと思います。 確かに、ケータイは至る所から鳴り出すね。この間、美術館に行ったんだけど、そ こでもケータイが鳴っていたよ。 日本もアメリカも、ケータイのマナーに問題がありそうだね。 ケータイを使うときは、他の人を気遣わないといけないね。 禁煙について書いていたね。日本でも禁煙の場所は多いよ。禁煙席と喫煙席を 分けているお店もあるよ。たばこも、ケータイも、マナーが守られるとよいね

• gcc に mktemp 危険と怒られたのはなぜ?

mktempを使うとこのようなWanringがでる the use of `mktemp' is dangerous, better use `mkstemp' mktempのどこかが危険でしょうか?

• 誰か訳して~

The bad things of the young man who lives today is there are many such a stupid kid like me. This is because they are use their cell phone so many many times.So they don't study.But we can study.I will study hard. 上記の英文全て訳せる方いらっしゃいませんか?

• 英文の添削を・・・

自分でテーマを決めて3文での英作文の添削をお願いしたいです。 Theme:About My Cell Phone This is my cell phone which also plays role as a camera. I can't do without it even during one day. Recently I am involved in reading novels in my cell phone monitor. 12点満点で採点をおねがいいたしますm(_ _)m

• お願いします。

( )内の語句を並べかえて下さい。 タバコを吸うことは、お酒を飲みすぎることと同じくらい危険だ。 Smoking is (as/it/just as/to drink/is/dangerous/too much).

• This mission is as dangerous as is it critical.

This mission is as dangerous as is it critical.  上の文の2つ目のas以下はなぜ主語と動詞がひっくり返っているんですか? 【試訳】  この任務はその重要性と同じくらい危険が伴う。

• usedについて。

いつもお世話になっています。 中学3年生で受験があります。 Kiyoshi: Dad, do you use your cell phone every day? Father: Yes, because I have to keep in touch with others for business. Kiyoshi:Is it cnvenient?   Father: Oh, yes. But it is not ( used  ) for talking only. We can also use it for e-mail and the Internet. Kiyoshi: Then, what are the problems when people use their cell phones? Father: Well, I think some people have bad manners when they use them. I don’t use a cell phone in a public place. Do you want to have one someday? Kiyoshi: Yes. の会話のなかの( )内のused なんですが、なぜ過去形になるのでしょうか。 英語が苦手です。よろしくお願いします・

• 基礎英文問題精講より

構文編35の問題です As scientist keep insisting, there is neither good nor bad in any scientific discovery; it is the use to which it is put which makes it benefical or dangerous. 訳 科学者がつねに主張しているように、いかなる科学的発見もそれ自体は善でも悪でもない。それを有益なものにするか危険なものにするかは、それがいかに利用されるかにかかっている。 説明には後のwhich は強調構文のwhichである。  the use to which it is put の部分ではput ~to use(~を利用する)が受動態で用いられているとなっています。 use to which it is put のもとの形がわかりません。教えてください。