• 締切済み

friendshipの解釈に困っています

新年早々もらったメールで困ってます! ヨーロッパの男性の友人からもらったメールについて相談です。 彼は以前から恋愛に興味がないと自分で言いきっていたので、 遠慮なく彼に何でも相談していました(一般的な悩み事や恋愛の悩み)。 ところが最近になって彼が「thinking of you」という言葉をやたら使うようになってきました。 何か音楽を聴いたり、映画を見るとそれによってあなたを思い出した 「○○ made me think of you」というように何かにこじつけてくるのです。 I can feel it coming in the air tonight, Oh Lord I've been waiting for this moment all my life, Oh Lord Can you feel it coming in the air tonight, Oh Lord, Oh Lord (Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight) Oh I do believe In all the things you say What comes is better than what came before And you'd better come come, come come to me Better come come, come come to me Better run, run run, run run to me Better come (Cat Power - I found a reason) これらの歌が私を思い出させる、もしくは私たちのfriendshipのようだというのですが・・・ 私は彼を信頼していますが、「この歌についてどう思う?」 という返事をどうすればいいかわかりません。 彼が私に好意をもっていると解釈しても良いと思いますか? 長くなってすみませんが、どなたか回答をくださったらうれしいです。

みんなの回答

• taka-aki
  • ベストアンサー率12% (748/6126)
回答No.1

若い男が女性に対して「君のことを思っている」 というときは「君に欲情している」と同値だと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 英語できる方歌詞の和訳おねがいします。

Take me on a ride inside your heart, tonight just you and me take me to live inside the truth sugar i wanna taste the way you feel inside all through the night forget about the time just close your eyes sugar always though my heart, it breaks baby oh let me be the one to come alone tonight let me be such a deep suprise as the world you know begins to cry tonight just let it be if you wanna let it grow sugar we can come alive inside your dreams tonight live to believe you are the only one for me

• 英詞チェックしていただけませんか?

大変恐縮ですが、 自分なりに頑張って英語の作詞に挑戦してみました。 近くに英語をチェックしてくれる方がいないので、 もしよろしければチェックしていただけませんか? これを発表する日が迫っているので、できれば早めにお願いします。 Brownie I said yes You said NO This is the game of love between us Feel my pain Feel what I feel I wanna ask you why you left me alone I did my best but you didn't do so. I gave everything but you gave nothing What's wrong with you? Am I wrong? I'm thinking of you so much that I can't fall asleep... Oh,what is true love? I'm gonna crazy if you never come back Oh,what is true love? I'm trying to be a better man to ready for meet again... The sun going down,the moon lights the town The loneliness attacks me and makes me sad "I'm alright,I don't care." said while watching TV though which was just a bluff Don't you know why I want you? That's not only your looks but all of you Gimme your love Gimme your kiss I'm thinking of you so much that I can't fall asleep... Oh,what is true love? I'm gonna crazy if you never come back Oh,what is true love? I'm trying to be a better man to ready for meet again... Some birds in the sky are looking down on me as if they show off their freedom Gimme your love Gimme your kiss I suspect that you start to love someone else! No no no... Oh,what is true love? I'm gonna crazy if you never look back Oh,what is true love? I'm trying to be a better man to love you again Oh,what is true love? I'm gonna crazy if you never come back Oh,what is true love? I'm trying to be a better man to love again and again Oh,it's time to go... Oh,it's time to grow... 何かおかしいところなど、アドバイスよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語を日本語にして貰えますか?

意味が分からない所が多々あります。。。 意訳で結構ですのでヨロシクお願いします。 went you be next to me i will always have the same feeling toward you ..no matter of what happen ... this is how i am and i want you to always feel happy and care ... in the good time and bad ... only happiness can make a better life .. and i will make it come true ..i want too make it come true.

•  この曲の和訳をお願いできますか? もし無理なら、どんな意味の曲か教え

この曲の和訳をお願いできますか? もし無理なら、どんな意味の曲か教えて下さい! ついでにこの曲は、puccycatdollsのwhacha think about thatです!  [Missy Elliot and PCD:] (Ladies) So if your dude aint actin right, you tell that dude he got to go, If that dude be clamin that he broke, you tell that dude he got to go If he wants you to stay in the house everyday and night, you tell that dude he got to go If he wants to run the streets, Then you run the streets to and you tell him he got to go Baby, Baby somebody's gonna cry tonight, Baby (baby), Baby (baby), but it won't be my tears tonight (Lets go!) So whatcha think about that, whatcha think about it, So whatcha think about that, that, that (oh baby) Tonight we're gonna switch up, I'll do you, you do me, Tonight your gonna stay home while I run the streets What do you, what do you, what do you, what do you think about that baby, What do you, what do you, what do you, what do you think about that? Baby!, Imma let you play my part, So you can feel a broken heart, Let me just talk, make sure that you call So I can say it Baby, Baby somebody's gonna cry tonight, Baby (baby), Baby (baby), but it won't be my tears tonight So whatcha think about that, whatcha think about it, So whatcha think about that, that, that (oh baby) Tonight your gonna call me a thousand times, Tonight I'mma make up a thousand lies How do you, How do you, How do you, How do you feel about that baby, How do you, How do you, How do you, How do you feel about that?

• betterの用法

(例文) You might as well come with us,since you say you have nothing better to do tonight. (疑問) [better to do tonight]→[nothing] といった形で、おそらく形容詞的に修飾してると思います。 この[better to do tonight]は、どのような文法的用法 なのでしょうか? 私が知っている betterの使い方は、以下の2つです。 She can speak English better than me. ←副詞の比較級 This watch is better than that black one.←形容詞の比較級 better than というセットではなく [better to do] となっているのはどういうことでしょうか? わかりません ご教授頂ければと思います。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

曲が良いのですが 英語ができないので和訳をお願い致します。 【Brand New】 You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed I stay up ponderin'... The choices I've made... Such a selfish life... That I had made... You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out, it gets me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feelin' low down You show me I know how to make it through So you say, here we go again Walking the thin line, living the hard times, seems like the old times will never end You really wish that I undeerstood But you say I never will, & i'm loosin what's real, livin proof of the mis-understood You stay up wonderin' In hopes that I'm okay See I'm headed home now Won't loose my way oh lady believe that With my baby on the way I can be a better man So please just stay You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed I stay up ponderin'... The choices I've made... Such a selfish life... That I had made... You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed So you say, here we go again Walking the thin line, living the hard times, seems like the old times will never end You really wish that I understood But you say I never will, & i'm loosin what's real, leavin proof of the mis-understood You stay up wonderin' In hopes that I'm okay See I'm headed home now Won't loose my way oh lady believe that With my baby on the way I can be a better man So please just stay You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through

• 訪ねたいって英語で言いたい

相手から(今度海外へ帰るので帰ったら) わたしを訪ねに来ませんか? Will you come to visit me? That would be nice.  と言われたら 答えは? (Souns nice.) I am coming. I'd love to come.(go) That would be great. I am looking forward to it. I would love to come visit you in (場所の名前) と考えましたが それぞれどんな感じで聞こえてきますか?

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

I wake up and I'm sober don't even know you anymore Punch drunk on a feeling, lost in believing I was sure I don't care what you have to say, damn words get in the way I don't wanna know I know there'll come a time when I look you in the eyes and say: "I told you so" And I promise you this, you're gonna miss me, miss me As long as you live you're gonna miss me, miss me Oh Set me up for the falling, gave me no warning you were gone Let me down I was reeling, I can't believe what you have done Go do what you've gotta do, damn words will follow you Everywhere you go And I know there'll come a time when I'll look you in the eyes and say: "I told you so" And I promise you this, you're gonna miss me, miss me As long as you live you're gonna miss me, miss me Oh

• 訳お願いします

He's mad, but he's not stupid. I'll leave him now, and send my daughter to him. My Lord, I must go now. Goodbay. Stupid old man! My dearest Lord! My dear friends, how are you both? What brings you to Elsinore? We came to visit you, my Lord. Was this your idea, or did someone ask you to come? What do you mean, my Lord? The King and Queen wrote to you, didn't they? Yes, my Lord. And I can tell you why. During the last few days, I've felt very strange. The world has lost all meaning. Nothing seems beautiful. Men can't please me and women can't either. My Lord, we didn't know. お願いいたします。

• Phoenixってゆうフランスのバンドの

Phoenixってゆうフランスのバンドの 「If I Ever Feel Better」っていう曲の サビの歌詞「If I ever feel better Remind me to spend some good time with you You can give me your number When it's all over I'll let you know」ここの「you You can give me your number 」のナンバーってどうゆう意味ですか? この曲好きな人はどう解釈してますか? よろしくお願いします。