• 締切済み

和訳、お願いできますか?

イングランドのペンパルからのメールです。 好きなアーティストの話をしていた後で、以下のような文が出てきたのですが、ちょっと自力では訳せそうに無いです…。 この会話の背景ですが、彼女は日本のバンドを良く聞くらしく、x-japanとか好きなんだよー。と言っていました。 …but I'm open to any suggestions of good bands or artists people have. And I'm not really one of those Fangirls that you get here and around the world....I normaly just listen to a band because i think there really good not just because they are good looking! 何となく彼女が言いたいニュアンスは判るのですが、文法の練習なども含めた文通ですので、出来れば和訳だけでなく解説もしていただけるとうれしいです。 特に最初の文章の"~artists people have"の辺り。この文は、artistの後にthatが省略されているのでしょうか?そして、何故"have"がつくのでしょうか? どなたか、ご助力お願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

noname#97866
noname#97866
回答No.3

・・・でも私はその他お薦めのバンドやアーティストの意見があったらいつでも受け入れるの。 それに、私は世界中にいる“追っかけ”タイプじゃないの。彼らのルックスがよいからじゃなくて、音楽が良いから(という理由で)いつもはそれを聴くくらいよ。 ・・・という感じでしょうか。だいぶ意訳になりますが。 band or artists people haveは、peopleはsuggestする人。彼女がアドバイスを受ける相手が「良い」と思っているバンドやアーティスト・・という意味合いでしょう。peopleになっているのは、一般論として「私は色々な人のアドバイスにも耳を傾ける」という話をしているので、決まった人(sheとかheとか名前とか・・)ではなくpeopleを使ったんだと思います。 Fangirlsは、大文字から始まっている事からも固有名詞扱いのようにして「追っかけして、キャ~キャ~言う女の子達」という事を言いたいのだと思います。私はそんな子達とは違う・・と強調したいのでしょうね。

• Agee
  • ベストアンサー率42% (414/964)
回答No.2

問題点はANo.1の方の回答の通り、"any suggestions (which people have) of good bands or artists"で、ここの"of"は"about"と解釈すれば簡単です。「私は(食わず嫌いではなく)人々がバンドやプレイヤーについて褒めたり貶したりすることにも耳を傾けます」 他の部分は「私は世界中どこにでもいる類いのファンではありません。見た目の格好良さだけではなく演奏を聴く方なのです」

回答No.1

・・・but I'm open to any suggestions (which people have) of good bands or artists. 良いバンドやアーティストに対して人々がもっている意見とか感想とか

関連するQ&A

• 和訳して欲しいです、お願いします。

I remember when you told me that can't love you 100 percent with my heart then it will not work between me and you and you said that it will be ok because I was honest and that I showed you the feeling of how to feel when someone really cares about you and that's ok. Do you still mean that? What happens if we were just good friends and not boyfriend and girlfriend could you handle that?????

• 英語が正しいかどうか教えてください。

Many people want to be success. Many people have dreams and become happy. I also want to be success. And I have a dream. It is not easy to success. And many people have felt sad because they can’t success. I don’t think people can’t succeed that it is because of hard work. I suppose that luck is very important for succeed. I argue about exam and I was read a book. この文の英語に間違いなどあれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

いつもお世話にないます。この文の正しい訳をおしえてください。 ()部分は私が相手にふざけてビルに向かって指を指していた写真に「あれ買って~あの建物買える?」とセリフをつけて送ったことです。 2行目~は「まさしくあの写真のようで。私は言うつもりだったけどあなたがどれがほしいと言わなかった」と訳しましたが。1行目の文が少し意味がわかりません。それによって全部の意味の解釈が変わるようなきがしたので 全部の訳を教えてください。 People are mean and they play with your emotions and thats not good my friend did that to me and I got hurt emotionally it is wrong to do theses things but people will do it. As for me I care dearly for the one in my life and I will do anything to me you happy. Just like the picture that you sent ( I want that,Can you buy that building ) I will but you did not tell me which building you wanted there are a lots of building in the picture.

• 和訳をお願いします

1 I am a firm believer that in order for a relationship to last, both people need to be happy and secure in their own right (by themselves) in order for relationship to be strong. 2 the other places i saw were kind of far away and not clean for how much it cost to live there. 3 just because things are not exactly the way you want them does not mean that they are not good. 4 i don't know why that is i will see if I can fix it 5 those are all very time consuming things 6 I mean that I am constantly focusing on different things since i've been here and I havn't allowed myself enough time to collect my thoughts. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

申し訳ありませんが、お願いします。 There are soms things that I would not have done , and some things that I have failed to do that I would do. One of the things that I would have done if I had known the importance of it would have been to go to college.

• 和訳してください!

昔の友人?恋人のような男性から2年ぶりに連絡が来ましたがあまりにも自分が英語を忘れすぎて彼のメッセージが正確に理解できません。。。なんとなくはわかるのですが正確に知りたいので分かる方、和訳お願いいたします。 自分の名前はAとしています。 I am glad that u are fine...i am good too ... i wanna say a couple of things to you! Back there, when we were at LA, i thing that didn't treated you the way that you deserve, and i wanna say really sorry aboute that A...you deserve to know that i have a lot of good memories about you and the good times that we had in LA I know that all this things happened a long time ago, but i want to say sorry to you anyway... U always were so nice to me, and back there i was to young and too immature to know that... So, this is your Brazilian friend saying sorry to you about something that happened almost 2 years ago, but still care about that...i know that we live really far way, but anyway, i wanna be ok with you Miss you A

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **I think this is what you meant by "sense." If someone says you have good taste, they're saying that they admire your ability to appreciate things. It probably means that either both of you like the same thing. If I said it to someone who I did not agree with it would be strange because then I am implying that I have bad taste haha. You can be more specific, like I could say "She has good taste in shoes," which means that I think (whoever she is) has a really good idea of what a good shoe is. "Sense" can be used to express a similar idea though. If I say you have a nice sense of style, it means that I probably think your clothes are cool or the way you decorated your room is cool etc. It's most typically used with "sense of style/fashion" though I think I could probably say something like "You have a nice sense of what it takes to bake a good cake," but it's much easier to say "you know how to bake a good cake." If someone actually does say "someone has a good sense of what it takes to bake a good cake," they're probably trying to communicate that this person is so good at baking cakes that they naturally know what makes it better... It's like how we have a "sense of smell" or a "sense of hearing." That person is so good at baking cakes that it's like they have a "sense of cake."

• 英文和訳お願いします。

英文和訳お願いします。 In general, my music is just quiet because it’s not the kind of music that is supposed to be loud, there is not really anything more to it than that. It would be pretty silly to blast strings and piano at 105db. こちらなのですが、英文和訳をお願いします。どうもthere is not really anything more to it than that.のあたりが不明で・・・。

• 和訳お願いします

どなたか、下記の文の和訳おねがいします。 Ah the British sense of humour varies from place to place but in general we like sarcasm. As for my personal group of friends and family (including myself), we like banter. We like to mock each other jokingly and usually rudely :P. And a lot of people I have met are just the same. Obviously I can't speak for the whole of britain, just the things I know! To be able to call each other names and know not to take it seriously is a good measure of friendship I believe haha

• 和訳をお願いします。

I received the Pearl IV today and it is beautiful, but the film advance stop (which releases the shutter trigger to fire the shutter) is not working. The film advances freely through the numbers and so the shutter trigger remains locked. Do you know how I might be able to fix this problem? I don't want return the camera, but I will have to if I can't get the film advance to work properly so that the shutter trigger will work. I looked more closely at the shutter trigger mechanism and film advance connection that locks and unlocks the shutter trigger. I found a badly bent section in the connector rail between the film advance and the shutter trigger. It is bent in a way that prevents the shutter lock from sliding down to allow the shutter trigger to be depressed and fire the shutter. Without this being fixed, I can't use the camera. It does not look like something I can repair easily by myself and I do not want to force it and make it worse. I have attached a close up of the bent part. I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask for a refund and return it. I looked at the problem again and It's clear that this piece was repaired before I got the camera and the repair was only temporary. When I opened it up, the film advance stop and multiple exposure protection mechanism did not work properly and it's because of this bent piece. It was probably out of alignment so the trigger pressed against the piece and each time the camera is closed, it bends a little more and gets worse until the trigger is completely stuck. The best repair that I could do is to bend the lower trigger lock tab enough so that the trigger can depress and fire the shutter. But, there is no way for me to fix the film advance stop and multiple exposure prevention, two key features of the Pearl IV. I will test the camera, but if I keep it I would like a partial refund because not all of the functions work properly. If you can not give a partial refund I will have to have to send the camera back for a full refund. I'm really sad about this. I did a test roll with the camera and because the film advance frame count mechanism is broken it is very hard to space the frames for each shot. I tried to advance to the proper spacing by just using the dial numbers, but that doesn't work well. I have attached a photo of the strip of test negatives where you can see overlapping frames. Because it is not functioning properly I would like to do one of the following: