• ベストアンサー

うまく英語にできません

通じる正しい訳をおしえてください。 なぜ戦争の歴史に興味をもったの?ときかれ、 私は歴史の映画を見たときに、歴史をもっとしりたいと思った。 I thought I would like to know more about ww2, when i watched the movie of war. なぜ戦争が起きたのかとか、ドイツでの差別や、アメリカの優秀な兵器、日本のすごい戦艦などなど。この時代のすべてに興味がある why...war or .....Im interested in all of ww2. 英語をおしえてください。

• kwlv
  • お礼率21% (22/102)
  • 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.3

一寸だけ、判りやすく・読みやすい英文にしました。 After watching the films especially on World War II, I wanted to know more about the war, its background and some weapons. The most interesting is to know the historical story behind the war why the war started. Then I like to know more about the persecution on Jewish people in Germany, the newly invented powerful new US weapons, the Japanese big battleships and etc. the historical story behind the war 戦争の裏に隠された歴史的ストーリィ the persecution on Jewish people in Germany ドイツにおけるユダヤ人迫害  又は the persecution on Jewish people by Nazi ナチのユダヤ人迫害 the newly invented powerful new US weapons 米国が新しく開発した強力な新兵器

kwlv
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございます、説明も書いてくださりわかりやすかったです!

その他の回答 (3)

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.4

三番です。 要らぬお節介なら読み飛ばして。 自分の考えを相手に伝える時に、「~~に興味ある」「~~が知りたい」「~~が面白い」と立て続けに言うのは成る程当然としても、それを聞く・読む(と言うより、聞かされる、読まされる)相手はあまり面白くはないと思います、相手もよほど同じ考えの人でなければ。 そこで、ご提案です。 この様な作文をされる際に、自分は何故第二次世界大戦のことに興味を持つに至ったかを身近なエピソードも添えて前置きすると、相手もそれなりに興味をもって聞いたり読んだりしてくれるのではないかと。 そこで、例文です、参考にして下さい。 勿論、これは私の作文ですから、当てはまらないでしょうから、あとはご自分で。 Last year I saw the movie “Letters from Iwo Jima”, which gave me a certain kind of shock and emotion. I realized that I do not know at all about the World War II. I asked myself why the war started involving Japan, or why Japan started the war against US and other allied nations 67 years ago. “Letters from Iwo Jima” 硫黄島からの手紙 これはお勧めします、ジャニーズの二宮和也君も重要な訳で出演、好演でした。

kwlv
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございいます。相手の方がそのことについてとても興味があって私が好きなことを少し気づいていて聞かれたのです。 映画の紹介文まで教えていただきありがとうございました。勉強になります!!

回答No.2

私はイギリス英語派なのでmovieはfilmといったりしますがこの辺は気になさらず。口語表現でも大丈夫ですか? I found it interesting when I watched war films(ここである特定の映画があるならその名前を言っちゃえばいいと思います。戦争映画全般なら上記のように。質問の答えなので、戦争の歴史をitにしちゃってます) 戦争の歴史といってますが、これは2次大戦のみのことを言っているんでしょうか?戦争映画なのか歴史の映画(historic films)なのかどっちなのでしょうか。 I would like to know all about the time of WW2, like how it happened, the discrimination of Nazi, American great weapons and Japanese cool battleships. すごいの意味が曖昧なのでとりあえずcoolにしちゃいました。 私だったらこういうかな・・・細かくいうと間違いがあったとしてもこれで通じるはずです。 補足等あればお願いします。 因みに私は専門家というかセミプロみたいな感じです。

kwlv
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。イギリス英語だとこのように書くのですね。勉強になりました!!

• Becky-tng
  • ベストアンサー率26% (12/45)
回答No.1

こんにちは。 それでしたら I am interested in all of the facts during WWII, such as Nazi's Jewish discrimination, the manhattan project by the U.S, Japanese huge-sized battle ship or the basic thesis“Why does WWII started?”. じゃないでしょうか。 因みに ドイツでの差別→ナチス党員によるユダヤ人差別 アメリカの優秀な兵器→マンハッタン計画 日本の凄い戦艦→日本のでかい戦艦 など、具体的にしてあります。 どうでしょうか。因みに訳者(私)はTOEICで810取ってるくせにSATで1%しか取れないヘタレですが、参考程度にしていただければ光栄です。

kwlv
質問者

お礼

いえいえ、とても参考になります。どうもありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 至急(>_<)英語にしてくださいm(__)m

『tvで見ててロシアは好きだけど 最初ロシアに興味があった訳ではないよ。 ただあなたと話してて、あなたが見せてくれる写真が素敵で今は凄く興味がある* いつかロシアに行ってみたいって思ってる*』←英語にしてくださいm(__)m 相手からのAs I understand you are interested in Russia, why?に対して『』の言葉を言いたいです。

• 英語出来る人教えてくださいッ><

初めまして 質問なんですけど、「私は弟の影響でバスケに興味を持ち始めました」って英語で言うとどうなりますか?? I was interested in basketball under the influence of a younger brother. で合っていますか?? 良かったら教えてください♪

• 次の英語を直訳すると私に譲ってくださいと?

Hello, Im interested to make an offer for your Item. Whats the present condition and how much do you want to sell it last?I cant wait till the end of the bids and Im buying it urgently for my Sons Missionary Project.Also let me know if you have more than 1(ONE) of this Item.I Offer you USD $800.00 for the Item.I will be sending you Money through BANK TRANSFER DIRECTLY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT Thanks and God Bless as I await your swift response.Please reply ○○○○○○@yahoo.co.jp or Add me to your

• 英語 和訳お願いします・・・

Thank god, cos i was starting to think u were a complete bitch. Now i know you just have a bit of fight in u, which im definately all for. Now からの意味が分からないです。教えていただきたいです!よろしくお願いします。

• ※大至急※ 以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います!

about lots of thongs you say im no fun when im sad okey. i thought some suporrt from you good bye i'm hurt too you say im no fun because im sad and have problems how can you say this to me??? i wanted Yuri support.. i thought you say you dont need me because i have problems and i am sad how should i feel???? Nina asking me month to tell you im so poor... you understand? yes Nina asking me month time to tell you this so thats why im so depressed i was holding this inside me

• 英語の訳を教えてください!

You know why I hired you? I always hire the same girl...stylish,slender,of course...worships the magazine. But so often they turn out to be...I don't know,disappointing. And stupid.So you,with that impressive resume,and the speech about your so-called work ethic,I thought you would be different. I said to myself,go ahead. Take a chance. Hire the smart,fat girl.

• 英語の質問です。

( )内の近い意味を持つ語を答えなさい。1.This part of the processing cannot be automated and needs to be done (by hand). (1)handly (2)manually (3)artificially (4)craftily 答え(2) ( )に入るもっとも適切なものを選びなさい。 2.I don't know that Tom had read War and Peace. ( ) surprised me most was the fact that he had read it in two days. (1)That (2)Who (3)Whoever (4)What 答え(4) 3.The man ( ) was my friend has betrayed me. (1)how I thought (2)what I thought (3)who I thought (4)whom I thought 答え(3) 4.Is this ( ) you said you bought in France? (1)as (2)that (3)what (4)which 答え(3) 5.Things are not ( ) they used to be. (1)while (2)what (3)when (4)that 5.This encyclopedia is very informative and, ( ) is more, inexpensive. (1)which (2)it (3)that (4)what 答え(4) 自分で解いてみたのですが、 訳ができずに困っています。 訳を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• このセンテンスで大丈夫でしょうか?(至急)

以下のセンテンスを書いてみました。 もっと良い言い回し、言い方がありましたら ご指導いただけないでしょうか? お願いします。 ↓ 興味のある方は、コピーをお渡ししますので声を掛けてください。 If you are interested, please let me know. I will hand out the copy of full text.

• メールの訳 見てください

メールの訳を見てください。xxxxはある戦争の名前です。 正しい訳を教えてください I like history a lot as well. You mentioned (xxxxx). Did you study about it a lot, 私は歴史がとてもすきだよ。あなたのいうXXXXね。 becuase i do know a lot about it becuase I did a lot of independent stdies about xxxxxx. なぜならこれについてよくしってる。なぜなら自分でたくさん勉強したから。 If you might be interested in talking I can be reached at either アドレス@jp or at アドレス@jp もし話すことに興味あるならどちらでも届くよ(メール)

• えいご

I do not know Japanese comedians. I watched a lot of different Japanese humorous shows on YouTube. In Japan, make interesting and exciting TV shows. I really like to watch I read that from May in Japan there will be a new era of Rave. Tell me what will happen in the future and what will change in Japan? Raveの意味は?きがくるう?レイワ? 即位のことですかよろしくお願いします。