• ベストアンサー

英語のメールのミスの修正をお願いします。

今海外の友達とメールをしていてまだ英語力がかなり低くミスが多いので修正をお願いします。 こんにちは hello 私は元気です。 I've been good. 日本の学校は一日、六時間授業があります。 The school in Japan is a class for six hours a day. そして、日本の学校にはモーニングティータイムはありません。 And, there is no tea time in the morning in the school in Japan. 私は美術と音楽が好きです。でも数学と理科が嫌いです。 I like art and music.However,I hate science and math. レベッカは何の教科が好き? What subject does Rebecca like? 放課後、クラブ活動をしてから帰ります。 After school,It returns to the house after club activities is done. 私はあなたにお願いがあります。 I have asking by you. 私はこれからできるだけ早くあなたに返事を出すつもりです。だからあなたにも早く返事を出してほしい。 Hereafter,I will return mail early as much as possible.Therefore, I also want you to get the reply early. 私は次のメールで話すことがあります。 I have the thing that wants to say to you with the following mail. それじゃ bye みたいな感じなのですが、少し長文ですがよろしくお願いします。

noname#69932
noname#69932
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

こんにちわ。 I've been good. >これは(現在も元気です)というニュアンスを含むのならば、I've been doing good.の方がいいですね。 The school in Japan is a class for six hours a day. >We have usually six classes a day in school in Japan. I like art and music.However,I hate science and math. >I like art and music, but I hate science and math. このようにカンマとbutを使って一文にしてしまったほうがすっきりします。 What subject does Rebecca like? >これは、レベッカに「あなたは何の教科が好きですか?」 と聞いているのでしょうか? それならば、what subject do you like?になります。 After school,It returns to the house after club activities is done. >I go back home after my club activities.(あなたが主語の場合) 一般的なことを言うのなら、WeやStudentsなどのしてもよおいです。 この場合Itを使うと、何が家に帰るのか?となりますので、主語をはっきりさせましょう。 I have asking by you. >May I ask you a favor (of you)? Hereafter,I will return mail early as much as possible.Therefore, I also want you to get the reply early. >I'll mail you back as soon as possible, so I would like you to mail me back too.   Thereforeなどはあまりメールの文章なので使われないように思いますが・・・完結にsoでいいと思います。 あとI also want you to getでは 「あなたに早くメールを受けとってほしい」という意味になります ので気をつけてください。 would likeはwantを使うよりも丁寧な言い方になります。 相手に頼むときなどにはwould likeのほうがいいかもしれませんね。 I have the thing that wants to say to you with the following mail. >I have something to tell you in my next mail.

その他の回答 (2)

• sweet1005
  • ベストアンサー率35% (20/57)
回答No.3

難しく考え過ぎているように思います。文章は簡単な方が意味が伝わりますよ。 こんにちは                                       Hello, How are you, Hi どれでも(^^) 私は元気です。                                    I'm fine. 日本の学校は一日6時間授業があります。                   There're 6houres classes in a day in Japanese school. そして、日本の学校にはモーニングティータイムはありません。      And,There isn't morning tea time in Japanese school. 私は美術と音楽が好きです。でも、数学と理科が嫌いです。        I like art and music class,but I don't like the math and the science. レベッカは何の教科が好き?                            What class do you like?                (レベッカと話してるのに わざわざ名前を入れるのは不自然ですよ) 放課後クラブ活動をしてから帰ります。                      I come back to home after the club.        (英語的には具体的にplaying tennisとかの方が自然です。I usually come...「普段」を入れる方が自然ですよ) 私はあなたにお願いがあります。                          Do you favor for me? 私はこれから出来るだけ早くあなたに返事を出すつもりです。        I intend to reply as soon as possible to you. だから、あなたにも早く返事を出して欲しい。                  so,I want you to do it as soon as possible too.   (and,I get your answer as soon as possible.そして、あなたの返事を出来るだけ早く受け取りたい。の方がていねいですが..) 私は次のメールで話すことがあります。                       I have a story next time.              (I want to talk something to you next time. 私は次のメールであなたに話したい事があります。という言い方もあります) それじゃ                                         See you, Take care, Bye-bye どれでも 外国の方に「出来るだけ早く」は実行が難しいかも知れませんね。日本人ほどキッチリしている環境で育ってないので。どこの国かにもよりますが。英語の勉強 頑張って下さいね。

• Agee
  • ベストアンサー率42% (414/964)
回答No.1

・全体に「カンマの後は一字分空ける」が実行されていません。 >The school in Japan is a class for six hours a day. "the school"と書き出すと、「え?どの学校?」と相手を惑わせます。"a class for six hours"は「六時間もかかる授業」と誤解される恐れがあります。私なら以下のようにします。 "Students in Japan need to learn six hours a day." >And, there is no tea time in the morning in the school in Japan. もう分かっているので、ここでは"in Japan"は省略出来ます。 >After school,It returns to the house after club activities is done. "it returns"の"it"は何かと相手は考え込むでしょう。"I"ですよね。私なら次のようにします。「放課後」は"after school"。 "I have club activities after school, then I go back home." >I have asking by you. "I have a request to you," >I will return mail early as much as possible. "I'll respond to you ASAP." "ASAP"は"as soon as possible"の略語です。 >Therefore, I also want you to get the reply early. "therefore"は間違いではありませんが大袈裟です。"so"で充分です。 "So, please send me your reply ASAP also." >I have the thing that wants to say to you with the following mail. 両者が「あ、あれのことね」と知らないことに"the"は付けません。"the thing"も上の"the school"と同じです。 "I have something to tell you when I write next time."

関連するQ&A

• メールの内容のミスの修正をお願いします

英語のメールのミスを修正してください。お願いします。 こんにちは hello 私は元気です。 I've been good. 日本の学校は一日、六時間授業があります。 The school in Japan is a class for six hours a day. そして、日本の学校にはモーニングティータイムはありません。 And, there is no tea time in the morning in the school in Japan. 私は美術と音楽が好きです。でも数学と理科が嫌いです。 I like art and music.However,I hate science and math. レベッカは何の教科が好き? What subject does Rebecca like? 放課後、クラブ活動をしてから帰ります。 After school,It returns to the house after club activities is done. 私はあなたにお願いがあります。 I have asking by you. 私はこれからできるだけ早くあなたに返事を出すつもりです。だからあなたにも早く返事を出してほしい。 Hereafter,I will return mail early as much as possible.Therefore, I also want you to get the reply early. 私は次のメールで話すことがあります。 I have the thing that wants to say to you with the following mail. それじゃ bye みたいな感じなのですが、少し長文ですがよろしくお願いします

• この英語がうまく訳せません。修正や解答お願いします。

外国人の人とのメールでよくわからないヶ所があります。訳をみていただきたいのですが、お願いします 1 I really like Okinawa, the sea out there is so nice and beautiful... 私はほんとうに沖縄が好きだ。海以外?はとてもよくて美しい。 2 but it tok me some time to get use to the different foods in Japan...but now I like the food very much. しかし日本の食べ物… 3 So I wonder do you thin you will ever come to America again?? わかりません 4 I hope to come to Japan again, and if we talk a little more maybe I can come and see you??well if thats O.k. with you. わかりません… 5 So have you ever talked with American Guy before...you seem like a really nice girl, glad to have meet you. まえにアメリカ人とはなしたことある? あなたとてもいい感じの女の子だから あなたとしりあえてうれしいよ 以上です お願いします。

• 高校 英語

原文 A:When do (1)you (2)play soccer? B:I play soccer (3)after school. How about you? A:I play soccer (4)before school. (1)~(4)を (1)Ken (2)do his homework (3)at night (4)early in the morningに変えて文章を作り直してください、お願いします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします

How was your photo? Anyway, I came to bring to school today Saturday also have to go to school is horrible So hard to get up in the morning I got up at 6:00. When you get up? Yusuke You saw me for the first time How did I?

• 英語メールのことで

英語のメールで文を間違えていると思うので修正をお願いします。 こんにちは、メイ Hey Mae 私は昨日アイミと話しました。 I talked to Aimi yesterday. 私たちはしばしばあなたの事を話します。 We often talk of you. 彼女は来年プロサパイン高校に行きたいように見えます。 She seems to want to go Proserpine high school next year. 学校でクラスのみんなが寂しがってるよ。 The person of the class is lonely. 特にマイノとアイがね Especially, Maino and Ai. 私は学校が好きです。でも勉強は嫌いです。特に数学が・・・ I like school, but I don't like studying. Especially, I hate math. 私はあなたに質問があります。 I have a question. オーストラリアは長距離恋愛はありですか? Is there Australia the long ditance love? こんなことを聞くのも、私がレベッカが気になるからです。 The reason for I is that Rebecca is anxious in hearing these kind of things. こんな感じなのですがよろしくお願いします。

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

Aww, you shouldn't give up on what you want. I know I haven't that's why I'm working hard to meet my goal. ha ha, really? That'd be awesome if we were to both be a lawyer, most of my friends don't like the idea, say it's to complicated adn too much to learn. Well, good luck if you decided to go to law school :). Few lawyers die well? ah, what is that about, like what exactly do you mean by that? Ha, ha prosecutor is actually one of the options I was considering above the rest. Hm, that actually sounds enticing. Though I'd have to make sure i can speak Japanese very well before I can consider that. Good. I'm sure you'll do well. Like I said english is very easy once you get the hang of it. Though, I think theone thing that gets a lot of people is spelling, ha ha, lots of people who speak english can't write it whatsoever, I find it amusing, I can write it better, and have excellent spelling, but that's because I spend more time writing than I do talking. Anyways, I wish you the best of luck with leaning english and whatever you do after it. :) これ(上記)が以下の自分の送信メールに対する返答です。英語が得意な方、どうかこれ(上記)を翻訳してください!! To be honest, I also wanted to be a lawyer, but I gave up. I assumed I wasn’t able to be one for a while. I’m influenced by you and I want to be one again now. Though I must learn English first, I feel like studying about law by going to postgraduate law faculty ( law school ) after if I can. However, Few lawyers die well, few physicians live well. It concerns me, ha ha. But I guess It’s OK. I’ll do my best by rousing me from now on. You consider you’ll choose from counselor-at-law, Judge, and prosecutor? well, I take it for granted that you’ll do so. You can also work as lawyer in Japan in the future if you learn Japanese. I’ll also do my best to learn English while I believe it’s easy language :) Good luck and bless you!

• 英語のメールを日本語へ訳して下さい。

yea ..so you know is totally from me ... i make it by looking on the real art image and the using the text like pixel and type the image in the email... i want it to sent you something nice.that it will make you smile ... よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の添削をお願いします

A高校からB高校に転入して、B高校で自己紹介をするという設定なのですが、英文の添削をお願いします。 I lived in A until last month, and went to the A high school. But I will move in to B high school by the father's transfer. I want to become you happily early. Because I have a lot of things that do not become accustomed, I want you to teach. I belonged to the brass band at the previous school. Therefore, I like music very much. I want to enter the brass band also at this school. Because a lot of nature overflowed, the B high school thought that it was a very wonderful school. Life in this school of the future is the enjoyment. My best regards. 最初の部分は、「早く皆さんと仲良くなりたいです。慣れない事が多いと思うので、色々と教えてください」としたかったのですが、よく分かりませんでした。最後の部分は、「これからのこの学校生活が楽しみです。これから宜しくお願いします。」という文にしたかったのですがよく分かりませんでした。吹奏楽部はbrass band で良いのでしょうか。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語

「He goes to the gym after school to play colleyball」 「i got up early to practice tennis this morning」 この2つの分の時間の位置が違うのはなぜですか

• 英語の手紙…間違いが無いかチェックして下さい!!!!(結構長いです↓

挨拶の文を入れると800字超えちゃうので、挨拶無しで失礼ですが、チェックお願いします。 Dearest greandpa and grandma Hello. This is ***(私の名前). I haven't seen you guys for such a long time. Do you remember the day you were telling me that you want to come to Canada someday? I watched the movie about Canada today and found some similarities and differences between Canada and Japan, so I'll tell you what those were, so when you come to Canada, you'll at least know some similarities and differences of Canada and Japan!! First of all, Canadian people enjoy the winter sports while not many Japanese people do that. Although we have snow in Japan, we don't really enjoy having the snow. However, Canadian people enjoy it and do some winter sports like dogledding, canoeing in the iced water or sking. I think you guys can watch people doing that and have fun with that. Second, there is a lot of nature in Canada while there is not much nature in Japan. When I was watching the movie, I realized that there is green everywhere in Canada. I know that you guys like to go hiking where natures are alive, so you can do that in Canada easily. Finally, I found one similarities between Canada and Japan! There are a lot of lakes, livers and sea in Japan and Canada! You guys like the view of lakes or rivers, right? So so you can do that in Canada just like you do in Japan! I hope those informations help you to visualise Canada and made you feel want to come Canada! Then, I hope I'll see you soon. Take care.