• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:UKYahooに問い合わせをする)

UKYahooに問い合わせをする

このQ&Aのポイント
  • UKYahooでメッセージが削除される問題が発生している。調査のため問い合わせをする予定。
  • 投稿が削除された理由がよくわからず、パスワードも盗まれた可能性がある。UKYahooに対処策を求める。
  • UKYahooと日本のサイトで同様の問題が発生しているため、原因の究明と対応策を探るため問い合わせをする。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • miknnik
  • ベストアンサー率48% (249/513)
回答No.1

まずはメッセージから: I am writing to you to express my concern that some of my messages have been deleted, and that the password of my ID has been frequently disabled while logging on in the recent months. I would like to know whether the deleted messages are regarded as abuses. I read and understood the policy of the UK Yahoo message board, but I am concerned that my password may have been stolen by Internet hackers. What I would like to know is whether my IDs and passwords below are flagged as those of the known abusers' and have been disabled by the Yahoo administrator. If it is not the case, is it possible that someone who illegally obtained my personal information deleted my messages and disabled my passwords? I would appreciate it immensely if you could provide any information regarding this matter. Thank you in advance. ちょっと意味がよく解らなかったのは、 Every time I register a new ID. という部分で、これは完全な文になっていませんし、そんなにちょくちょく新しいIDを作るのかと考え、文を繋げました。読んでみてその意味と違うならまたお知らせください。 UK Yahoo のメンバーではないので、ログオンできませんので完全に此処とは断言できませんが、 http://info.yahoo.com/privacy/uk/yahoo/ のページで、多分 Contact us か、My account をクリックし、ログオンしてメッセージを残せるのではないかと思います。 ご参考まで

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

I have been busy helping out my family my brother has been gone for the last three days and I spent a part of the day today looking for him です。よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I am 42 years old, and I have always been an optimist, I like to be happy, and strive to focus on the positives. I have a very stressful full-time job. My husband of 24 years has always been of the most negative people I know. Perhaps his negativity was easier for me to deal with before, but one of my brothers recently died after a short, and horrible illness, and my mom is slowly slipping away due to dementia. My husband of 24 years has always been of the most negative people I know. の和訳を教えてください。ofはどのような役割でしょうか?あと、slipping awayの意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• aboutとof の違い

(1)I have been thinking about you, and feeling guilty about my long silence. (2)I have been thinking of you, and feeling guilty about my long silence. このabout とofの違いは日本語でどう訳すのが、適切ですか?(男性→女性の場合)

• よろしくお願いします

I have a 9-year-old grandson, "Bradley." He has been in and out of our lives, mainly because of the fact that his mother, "Jill," and my son, "Andrew," are not married and my son is not to have custody of Bradley at all. Jill and Bradley have mainly lived with Jill's parents. my son is not to haveはmy son will not haveということでしょうか?何か違いはあるでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I am 32 and have been married to my husband, the love of my life and best friend, for the past five years. A little over a year ago I was diagnosed with a terminal illness, and currently only have about six-to-eight months left. This has been very hard, but I am starting to come to terms with the reality of the situation. My husband has been amazingly supportive of me during this time. We have no kids, and as my health has declined, he has sat with me through endless doctor appointments, hospital stays, and sleepless nights. On bad days he even has to help me bathe, and I know this has taken a toll on him. A few weeks ago while using his iPad to watch a movie, an email came in and I discovered he has been having a affair (emotional and sexual) with a co-worker for a few months now. For several days I cried, heartbroken at the betrayal, but now I feel like my husband deserves to have someone help him and support HIM through this emotional time. I have not confronted him about the affair, and were it not for the email and my subsequent snooping, I never would have known as I have not felt him pulling away from me. Do I confront my husband and tell him I understand? That although I am hurt, I forgive him and I don’t want him to feel guilty? That although I am hurtのThatはどのような役割でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My husband and I have been married for six years and have hosted Thanksgiving each year since our wedding. This year, however, I would rather not. We have a new baby who has been struggling with weight gain, so his pediatrician has recommended a very intensive schedule of nursing, pumping, and supplementing that leaves me with virtually no downtime during the day. nursing, pumping, and supplementingの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英語での問い合わせの仕方について

「私は、私の名前とそのアカウントに関係するEメールアドレスをあなた方に送ったのですが、私のアカウント全体がまだ削除されていません。なぜですか?」という内容の英文のメールを送りたいのですが、「I sent you my name and the email to the account,but my whole account has not been deleted yet.Why?」という英文でいいのでしょうか?

• どのような意味でしょうか

I am 14 years old and facing a dilemma. My father isn't particularly religious, but my mother is a strict Catholic, and my older sister and brother have been confirmed. I have another six months before I am expected to go through the process of confirmation. I do not want to do this. But as the time approaches, my mother has become increasingly forceful on the subject. I do not share my mother's beliefs, although I do believe in God. My father supports my choice, and I've tried to explain it to my mother, but she won't have any of it. she won't have any of it.はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I am the oldest of four girls. I have never been married and have not dated in five years. I have a great career, own two homes, and have several cats. I am happy. This is of the greatest concern to my family. of the greatest concernのof はなくても良さそうに思えるのですが、なぜ必要なのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• get the time of day

Q. I’M the gay sister: I’m writing to you because I am too embarrassed to say this to anyone I know. I’m an out lesbian, and I have been for years. It’s been a process getting my family on board, and some still aren’t. My younger sister is amazing and supportive, and has been with her boyfriend for a few years. I’ve got a lot of resentment toward how our family has treated our relationships (her boyfriend is included in everything the family does, he’s allowed to sleep over, etc.) while my partner didn’t get the time of day. the time of dayはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします