回答No.1

”お国でのジャマイカ嵐のように”と私は解釈しますが。 ジャマイカの嵐はすさまじく、次次と来襲するので有名です。

sanbuxiu
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。すっきりしました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の日本語訳をお願いします。

長い英文ですみません。 フランスで行われた柔道の大会に関する記事なのですが、さっぱりわからないので、日本語訳ができる方がいらっしゃいましたら、お願いします。 World number one Avtandili TCHRIKISHVILI (GEO) won the latest meeting with the Loic PIETRI (FRA) who defeated him to clinch world gold last year as the Georgian was in devastating form on Sunday. Frenchman PIETRI opened the scoring with a yuko from a yuko-otoshi but his arch-rival responded with a waza-ari and, despite the crowd rallying behind their champion, it was TCHRIKISHVILI who topped the -81kg podium with neither judoka adding any further scores. In the first semi-final Avtandili TCHRIKISHVILI (GEO) shone against Olympic champion KIM Jae-Bum (KOR) as he won by warari-awasette-ippon as he repeatedly unlocked the South Korean’s defence. TCHRIKISHVILI took command with his first waza-ari from a thunderous ura-nage. PIETRI booked his place in the final with a rousing semi-final display against Olympic bronze medallist Antoine VALOIS-FORTIER (CAN) as he scored a waza-ari from his trademark reverse drop seoi-nage before adding a yuko.

• 訳してください。お願いします。

I'm as happy as I've ever been," said Ryoko when she got her second gold medal in Athens. About a month before the olympic Games, she hurt her left foot during traning. She could not walk at all. For a week she needed help even to go to the bathroom. Befor leaving for Athens she said, “I will fight even if my left foot doesn't work. I still have two hands and one good foot."

• Onlyの倒置問題です>_<

Only if I improve as the months pass by,( A )I have a chance of gold in London. Aにはdoが入るのですがなぜですか?倒置が起こるのはわかるのですが、もし普通の文に直すと、どのような英文になるのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします>_<

• 英文で分からないことがあります

a)1と2の英文の訳し方があっているかどうか教えてください。 b)3、5、6、7の英文が正しいか教えてください。4は、どのように英文にしたらいいの分からないので教えてください。 a)1.I don't smoke? Do you? 私はタバコは吸いません?貴女はどうですか? 2.Did you finish university or no? 大学は、卒業したの? b)3.私は3月に大学を卒業しました。 I finished to unuversity in this March. 4.大学卒業後、7月に医療事務の試験が合格してすぐ就職しましたが、退職しました。今、就職先を探しています。なかなかいいところが見つかりません。 5.最近の貴女は、どうですか? How do you spend? 6.私は、8月にテレビで毎日、オリンピックを見ていました。 日本人選手が沢山、金メダルを取得できたので嬉しかったです。 I watached TV for Olympic Games in August. I'm happy that Japanese player got gold medalist. 7.貴女はオリンピックをテレビでよく見ましたか? Did you often watach TV for Olympic Games?

• 文章解釈に自信がないです。

添付ファイル文章の文法解釈に関する 質問です。 “In the meantime, here, for the busy and active reader, we have attempted to *produce a daily devotional that is as functional and to the point as the philosophers behind it*.” produce a daily devotional that is as functional and to the point as the philosophers behind it の解釈が難しいです。 as…as構文の解釈について、 to the pointに対しても、最初のas が修飾しているという理解であっているのか分からないです。 また、以下のように訳したのですが、この解釈であっているのか分からないです。 解釈チェック宜しくお願いします。 「ところで、ここでは、忙しく活発な読者の方のために、我々は、祈祷書の背後にある哲学者達のように、的を射、かつ、実用的なデイリー祈祷書を作ることを試みた。」

• like bothersome toll booths~って、どう訳すのでしょうか

お世話になります。 長文なのですが、 the incidents, even one involving a police report in 2002, mostly could be written off as the incidental cost of his immaturity, like bothersome toll booths on the highway to his usual 17 wins or so. のlike以下がどう訳せばいいのかわかりません。17 wins云々は、「彼」がピッチャーだからきていることだと思うのですが、like以下がどこにかかって、どういう訳になるのか、御教示頂ければ助かります。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語できる方、正しく訳してください。お願いします。

Suggested Usage : As a dietary supplement , adults take 4 tablets two times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional. This product is best taken once in the morning and once at night.

• 大学入試の過去問から

高校で過去問に色々と挑戦しているのですが、 問題の解答が腑に落ちないので質問させて頂きます。 (1)次の()内の語を並び替えて文章を完成させよ。 Long life in toyland(is/as/a mystery/as/is/in/much/is/real life) 【おもちゃの国での長生きは、実際の人生のそれと同じくらい不思議だ。】 これの授業での解答は Long life in toyland is as much a mystery as it is in real life. だったのですが、 much a mystery の a って何ですか!? 担当の先生に、a は要らないのでは? と質問しましたが、 『as much a ~ as』の表現は基本中の基本だと言われました。 (2)()に入る語を補え。 ( )daily,vitamin pills can improve your health. 私的にはTakingが妥当だと考えたのですが、Yahoo知恵袋さんの方に 同じ質問していた方がいて、その方に解説していた人はTakenと答えて いました。Takingではダメなのですか? (そのページのリンク) http://detail.chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/qa/question_detail/q1315910718 自分はまだまだ未熟ですが、英語にとても興味があります。 どなたか解説、宜しくお願い致します。 m(__)m

• 和訳をお願いします。

The WTO has a much broader scope than Gatt. Whereas Gatt regulated trade in merchandise goods, the WTO also covers trade in services, such as telecommunications and banking, and other issues such as intellectual property rights.                http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/country_profiles/2429503.stmより             

• よろしくお願いします

What is the best way to deal with an older sister (56) who treats me, her little brother (46), like a 3-year-old? She has never stopped talking about me in the third person when I’m standing next to her. When I’m working with subtitles for my job on my laptop, I’m playing a game. talking about me in the third personとworking with subtitles for my jobはどのような意味でしょうか?third personはothersとどう違うのでしょうか?なぜtheが付いているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします