• 締切済み

お力をお貸いただけませんか。

duosonicの回答

• duosonic
  • ベストアンサー率51% (585/1140)
回答No.4

#1 duosonic です。 >>彼の言っている事はもっとも現実的で悲しいですが重くずっしりときました。 >これはちょっと恋愛相談カテネタになってしまいますが、まあ彼の言うことも分からんでもないですよね。彼はとにかく「何事においても、確固たる確証が欲しい」という人なんですよ。なかなか現実的に遠距離恋愛というのは難しいですから、もし貴女がどうしても諦められないのなら、とりえあえず彼が言っているように、マイスペトップ8に入れてみるということでしょう。そこから発展があるかも知れないですよね。 >>どうしたら、この文章をそこまで翻訳できるようになるのでしょうか。英語が話せるようになりたいです。こちらにお願いする前にとても落ち込んでました。 >まあいろいろなアプローチがあると思いますが、どうも日本の学校で英語を教える時には、「文法がどうだこうだ」から入っていくようですね。だから、英文を眼にすると、先ず「文法的に合っているのか?」という眼で見てみてしまうんですよね。それがいけないということではありませんが、これが「日本の英語は受験英語」と言われる所以なのでしょう。告白しますと、付加~とか副詞とか何ぞや代名詞かという「英文法の日本語呼称」を私はよく知りません。 英語って「センス」なんだと私は思っています。間違っている文章が出て来たら、「あれ? 何か違和感があるなぁ、この文」と直感で思わせる「センス」です。私はこれだけに頼ってここで回答させて頂いていますよ。意外に米人も文法は知らないもので、この彼の文章も「?」やカンマが脱落していたり、英文法に詳しい日本人が見ると頭を傾げるだろう箇所がいくつか散見されます。でもこれは口語に近いメールだからであって、彼はパーフェクトな英語を書きますし、話します。みっちり学校の「英語」という授業でそういう教育を受けていますからね。私の場合は、それに近くなるように心掛けています、文法が云々というよりも ですね。 >>duosonicさん、大変丁寧に解説までつけて頂きありがとうございました。なんとお礼を申し上げてよいのか分かりません。彼の言いたいことが分かりとても嬉しいです。本当に本当にありがとうございました。涙がでるほど嬉しかったです。 >いやぁ、あの、そんなに感激して頂いて良いものなのかと 、、、 (^^;)ゞ

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします!(恋愛・人間関係ネタです

2か月ほど仲良くしていたアメリカ人男性が、私の事をブログで綴っていたことを知り、 問いただした結果、このようなメールが届きました。大体の意味はわかるのですが、 ニュアンスを含む、正確な読み取りができません。 どなたか解説いただけないでしょうか。宜しくお願いいたします。 You weren't the subject of any "blog experiment." I don't know what you mean by that. I assumed you being 43 that you could infer about my life that way, but I'm okay with you saying goodbye because I will only hold interest in those who accept me for who I am and my life. In other words, I'm okay saying bye to people who don't accept me for who I am. I understand that you feel more comfortable emailing here as opposed to just using LINE, but I don't really know what you are expecting out of life. I mean, if you'd rather date some boring, older Japanese guy, I won't stop you from doing that. I enjoy our time together. I don't want you to say bye. But once again I understand if you don't want to accept me for who I am.

• この意味の翻訳をお願いします

I totally understand you sometimes things happen in life that we don’t understand why and I know also that GOD has a plan for for each and everyone of us and it is very difficult to see the reasoning behind it I just pray for all good things to happen for you

• 日本語訳お願いします!

YouTubeで英語でメールが来たのですが、英語の日本語訳をして頂きたいです! I don't know if you understand romaji or not, but I need some help as I am still trying to translate this, can you look it over and let me know what I did wrong?

• 和訳をお願いします

ホストマザーを怒らせてしまい、ただ理由がわからなかったので手紙で、 私が怒らせたことは分かってる、 でも理由がわからないこと、 理由を教えてほしいこと、 間違いを犯したなら正したいこと、 あなたを傷つけたなら闇雲にではなく理解して謝りたいこと、 その根本原因は私の英語力の低さであること、を書きました。 以下その返信です。 Thank you for writing. I appreciate it. I know you misunderstand or try to guess things I say and you don't tell me if you don't understand which means I don't know either. I'm not angry or offended. You said something that made me very sad and I couldn't talk to you as I was upset. I have tried to be hospitable and kind but you said things at the lake that sounded selfish about not wating rules and using the bathroom when you wanted. I don't think this was a "rule" but a reasonable request-especially as a)I'm a teacher with a stressful job who needs to sleep b)not well so needs more sleep because of the medication Your wards sounded a little selfish and I explained this to you but you didn't seem to care. I wasn't offended you didn't want me there. I'm independent too and I understand,but please...this is England not Japan... You can be more direct and honest. Instead I had to guess by your coldness that you didn't want me there. This can lead to misunderstandings with people I have found -as an independent person myself. Just say,"I want to do this alone please" in England there is a saying "say what you mean and mean what you say" (ie make things clear and be honest.) And please ask me to repeat something if you don't understand. Guessing is a tricky game. 私がselfishな発言をしたこと、それが彼女を傷つけたこと、は分かりました。 が、細かい言い回し、と言うかニュアンスがイマイチ掴めません。 彼女は普段からとても良くしてくれているので、傷つけてしまったことを後悔しています。。 私はそういう意味で言ったんじゃないのに…とも思いますが、 全ては私の英語力の低さ、理解したつもりになって返事をしてしまうこと、が原因です。 彼女の気持ちをちゃんと理解したいです。 どなたか和訳を宜しくお願い致します!!! 長文を読んでいただきありがとうございました!!

• この英語メールの意味は?

何度か食事をともにしている仕事仲間の外国の方(母国語が英語でない)からこのメールが届きました。私はあまり英語がわからないので、いつも簡単な文章で書いてくれますが、今回のメールは大事にことが書いてあるようで正確な意味が知りたいです。どうぞよろしくお願いします。 It was wonderful evening yesterday. And we talked about many things which was interesting for me. I hope you feel little the same....... One thing I want to know from you, help me to understand what you feel about me, and how close to me you want to be. For me difficult to explain what I need from you, but I have big hope that you will understand.

• 翻訳してください。

I'm just sudden.. alone... now.. I always miss you.. and pray for your good future & our meeting.. but your sudden word give me sad... I think that you don't like me and you don't love me... my mind.. is too.. good luck to you... always... I wait for you.. in this place...

• 和訳をお願いします

こちらの和訳を教えてください! Even though I know about something. But I will still do it. It's not easy to change. Because you might leave me, forever. The 2 choices for me are: still here or leave out of your life but I know that there is not enough time for me to try. I just want to smile with you by my side for as long as possible. I hope that someday, you will understand the things that I have done. I love you so much. I do this because I don't want to lose you. if you had a chance to read this, you will know that I have good intentions. But since I love you. Only one reason is, I need you happy and you smile every day every time, My angel.

• 英語の翻訳

翻訳をお願いします。 --------------------- 私はとても悲しい。 あなたは今日が私たちの記念日だという事を知らない。 私たちが付き合ってから4ヵ月経ちました。 でもあなたにとってそれは重要じゃない。 私はあなたがもう私を愛してない事をわかっています。 最近ずっとその事を考えていました。 私に教えて。 あなたに何が起きたの? --------------------- ちなみに自分で考えた文は これです… I'm so sad. You don't know that today is anniversary of us. We are completed 4 month. But, it isn't important for you. I understand you don't love me now. I was thinking about that recently. Please teach to me What happened to you? 英語がお得意な方お願いします……!

• 英文の和訳お願いします....

前後の会話がなくて申し訳ないのですが 出来る範囲で和訳お願いします... I can't understand, how he could do that to you. Once, someone did that to me, but I understand all, because I remembered a phrase "Lo que no fue en tu año no te hace daño" here means literally "What was not in your year, doesn't hurt you." but I read that meaning for Americans is like: "You mustn't feel affected for something which you were involved with but now you aren't anymore." I dont know if I explain this fine... I hope so.

• なんと説明したら良いでしょうか?

下記の文なのですがなんと説明したら良いでしょうか? 英語でお願いします! それで、彼女はとてもさびしく思っています means "and she misses them very much." But I don't understand this part " さびしく思っています" I know that " さびし" means lonely and I guess that "思って" is wonder(?). But there is a KU in that and anyway... could you explain this to me? よろしくお願いしますm(._.)m!