• ベストアンサー

仮定法

お願いします 私の日本人の知り合いでイランから先日無事帰ってきた人がいました 「私が彼女の父親なら、彼女がイランに行くことを承諾しないだろう」 と英語で言うと If I were her father,I would not accept she will go to Iran. となりますでしょうか、よろしくお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • trgovec
  • ベストアンサー率52% (2538/4879)
回答No.1

>If I were her father,I would not accept she will go to Iran. 条件節はいいでしょう。帰結節ですが accept that :~ということを受け入れる・認める という構造はとれるのですが accept that death is inevitable 死を避けられないものとして受け入れる accept that there are many situations one cannot understand 自分には理解できない状況[事情]が多々あることを認める[受け入れる](alcより借用) このように、表現しにくいのですが、既にそうであることを認めるようなときに使うので、今回の文で使うと何か違和感を感じます。 I would never let her go to Iran I would not accept her travel [trip etc 行く目的で単語を変える] to Iran こういう表現はどうでしょうか。

malibu0426
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました とてもよく分かりました!! またよろしくお願いします<(_ _)>

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

If I were her father, I would not allow her to go to Iran. If I were her father, I would not permit her to go to Iran. If I were her father, I would not consent to her going to Iran. Accept cannot be used like "accept she". It is used like this: "I cannot accept her decision to go to Iran." 英語頑張ってください。

malibu0426
質問者

お礼

• go_urn
  • ベストアンサー率57% (938/1643)
回答No.2

こんにちは!  もう帰ってきているのであれば、  「私が彼女の父親なら、彼女がイランに行くことを承諾しな【かった】だろう」と帰結節が仮定法過去完了になるのが自然かと思います。  If I were her father は、まさにこれという感じです。  I would not have let her go to Iran. I would not have allowed her to go to Iran. I would not have permitted her to go to Iran. I would not have agreed to her going to Iran. I would have persuaded her not to go to Iran. I would have stopped her (from) going to Iran. 等が考えられます。  もし、今のこととして考えておられるのでしたら、仮定法過去となり 上記の would not have p.p. が、would + 原形 となります。  以上、ご参考になれば幸いです!

malibu0426
質問者

お礼

関連するQ&A

• 仮定法について

(1)If it rains tomorrow, I will not go to the park. (2)If it should rain tomorrow, I will(would) not go to the park. (3)If it were to rain tomorrow, I would not go to the park. この(1)(2)(3)の3つの文のニュアンスの違いを教えて下さい。 (1)は直説法、(2)はshouldを用いた未来の叙想法、(3)はwere toで仮説を 強調するといいますが、実際にどういう場面で使うのかがみえません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 仮定法?

would の使い方がよくわかりません。どう訳したらよいでしょうか? Cindy has decided to go and work in Japan after she graduates,but her father wishes she would stay closer to home.

• 仮定法

(1) What (   ) you do ,if you were in my place? 正解はwouldですが、couldではだめでしょうか? (2)If it (would, should, is) rain tomorrow,they will not go. 正解は実現性の低い仮定でshouldとなってますが、isでもいいのではないかと 思いますが、(1)(2)を詳しく教えてください。

• 仮定法を使った英文

If it were not for you, I would not succeed. の前後にI think をつけても問題はないのですか? つまり、 I think that if it were not for you, I would not succeed. または If it were not for you, I would not succeed, I think . おわかりになる方教えてください。

• 仮定法過去について…

質問です。 現在・未来について仮定する際にも用いるようですが、 (1)If it is fine tomorrow, I will go out. (2)If it were fine tomorrow, I would go out (1)の文は可能性が有ると判断するので現在形。 (2)の文は可能性が無いと判断するので仮定法過去。 となるのでしょうか。 (1)は時・条件副詞節中は、未来のことでも現在で表す…との解釈もありますが、仮定法の解釈で云う「可能性が有る」というとも解釈できますか。 また、未来のことも可能性がほぼゼロであれば仮定法過去で表すということですが、(2)の文のように、tomorrowがあるのにwereを使ってもいいのでしょうか。 さらに、万一のshouldは「可能性が少しある」時に使うようですが、そうなると (3)If it should be fine tomorrow, I will[would?] go out. となるのでしょうか。主節のwillかwouldかの区別も「?」です。 以上、ご高見を拝借願います!

• 仮定法

僕が結婚してなかったら彼女と結婚するでしょう。 if i weren't married i would get married to her 僕が結婚してなかったら彼女と結婚したのにif i had not been married i would have got married to her これはあってますよね??

• If (仮定法) の答えをお願いします

質問 (A).... Rewrite the sentences. Use will or the simple present form of the verbs in parentheses. (1)If he (get) a better job, he (rent) a bigger apartment. 回答…If he gets a better job, he’ll rent a bigger apartment. (2)Justin (study) Spanish if he (go) to Venezuela. (3) Craig and Nicole (not go) on vacation if they (not save) enough money. (4)If Isabella (move) to the suburbs, she (take) the train to work every day. (5)If the weather (not be) nice, we (not go) to the mountains. (6)I (not buy) a car if I (not get) a new job. 《答え》 (2)Justin will study Spanish if he goes to Venezuela. (3)Craig and Nicole won’t go on vacation if they don’t save enough money. (4)If Isabella moves to the suburbs, she will take the train to work every day. (5)If the weather doesn't be nice, we won't go to the mountains. (6)I won’t buy a car, if I won't get a new job. 質問 (B).... Correct the sentences. (1)If won't get good grades, I won't go to college. (2)Bob doesn’t go on vacation this summer if he doesn’t get a cheap ticket. (3)What she will do if she doesn't finds her job? (4)Will be you happy if you get the job? 《答え》 (1)If I can't get good grade, I won't go to a college. (2)Bob won't go to a vacation this summer, If he can't get a cheap ticket. (3)What will she do if she doesn't finds her job? (4)Will you be happy, if you can get the job? 質問(A)の(2)~(6)/ 質問(B)の(1)~(4)の答えをチェックをお願いします。自信がありません。よろしくお願いします。

• 仮定法過去

こんにちは。 仮定法過去について質問があります。 よろしくお願いいたします。 たとえば・・ If I were you, I would accept his offer. 「主語の人称や数に関係なくwereを使う」と参考書に書いてありました。なぜそんな必要があるのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 仮定法の問題です。

もしすることがなかったなら、あなたといっしょに行けるのですが。 If I ( ) were nothing to do, I ( ) go with you. これを解いてみると、 If I had were nothing to do, I would go with you.になりました。 この回答が先生に間違っていると言われたのですが、どこが間違っているのか教えてもらえませんか?

• 英語 仮定法

自分の答えが合っているかと 間違っていた問題も合っていた問題も訳や説明をいただけると嬉しいです ・My father (give/smoking/up/wishes/could/he). →wishes he could give up smoking ・I (I/when/had been/Tom/called on/him/at home/wish). →wish Tom had been at home when I called on him. ・You (seen/a ghost/look/if/had/as/you). →look as if you had seen a ghost. ・"Why didn't you tell me she married him?" "()" 1 I have told you because I had known it. 2 I told you because I married her. 3 I would have told you if I had known it. 4 She married him because I had known it.→1 ・If () not for his help, I would not be able to finish the work. 1 I had 2 it were 3 there were 4 they had→2 ・Ken must have had an accident on his way home; (), he would have been here by now. 1 otherwise 2 if 3 but 4 for→1 わからなかった問題です ・並び替え 1 (you/would/she/do/if/what)won a goal medal in the Olympics. 2 (about/we/is/on/set/time/off/it) a camping holiday. ・間違った部分を選んで直す 1 (1 Were) the would (2 to come) to an end, we (3 will) carry (4 on) the plan. 2 Had I (1 knew) that she (2 didn't feel) very well yesterday, I wouldn't have (3 asked) her to(4 work late).