During my first space sleep, I discovered something strange

このQ&Aのポイント
  • During my first space sleep, I discovered that my arms and legs moved automatically into a ''sleep position.''
  • My arms drifted out in front of me, motionless, at about shoulder height.
  • It was strange to open my eyes and see my arms dangling in front of my face.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳してください。

During my first space sleep, I discovered that my arms and legs moved automatically into a ''sleep position.'' Instead of hanging at my sides, as they would have on Earth, my arms drifted out in front of me, motionless, at about shoulder height. It was strange to open my eyes and see my arms dangling in front of my face.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • eatern27
  • ベストアンサー率55% (635/1135)
回答No.2

文脈が分かりませんし、自信があるわけではないですが、 宇宙での最初の睡眠中に、私は手足が勝手に"睡眠位置"へ移動する事を発見した。地球上のようには腕が体の両側で垂れ下がっていないで(地球上の様に腕が体の横に垂れ下がっているのではなく)、目の前を漂い、肩のあたりの高さで静止していた。目を開けて、腕が顔の前に垂れ下がっていたのを見て、奇妙に思った。 何か、中途半端に直訳ですね・・・。 "sleep position"は筆者が特別な意味を持たせているので、分からないのですが、 予想としては、無重力空間で寝ている時に体が自然と、とってしまう姿勢の事のような気がします。(あるいは、その時の手足の位置) move into a "sleep position"で "sleep position"に向かって、移動する、みたいな。 何か、かなり怪しいなー 文脈と全然違えば、適当に解釈して下さい。

その他の回答 (1)

• qzec
  • ベストアンサー率41% (176/425)
回答No.1

エキサイトの翻訳サイトで翻訳したところ 私の最初のスペース睡眠中に、私は、"睡眠位置"へ私の腕および脚が自動的に移動することを発見しました。私の側で掛かっている代わりに、それらが地球で持ったように、私の腕は私の前に外に漂流しました、静止している、で、肩高さに関して。私の目を開き、私の腕が私の顔の前に下がるのを見ることは奇妙でした。 だそうです。

関連するQ&A

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

The Kampf battalion usually had three companies in the front system (which had three lines of breastworks called "Ia", "Ib" and "Ic") and one in the Sonne (intermediate) line (with a company of the support battalion, available for immediate counter-attack) between the front system and the Höhen (second) line on the ridge crest. The other three companies of the support battalion sheltered in the Höhen (second) line. About 32 machine-gun posts per regimental sector were dispersed around the defensive zone. The German defence was intended to be mobile and Stosstrupps in "Ic" the third breastwork, were to conduct immediate counter-attacks to recapture "Ia" and "Ib". If they had to fall back, the support battalions would advance to restore the front system, except at Spanbroekmolen Hill, which due to its importance was to be held at all costs (unbedingtes Halten). Aerial photograph of Messines, 2 June 1917. On 8 May, the British preliminary bombardment began and on 23 May became much heavier. The breastworks of the front defences were demolished and concrete shelters on both sides of the ridge were systematically destroyed. Air superiority allowed the British artillery observation aircraft to cruise over the German defences, despite the defensive efforts of Jagdgeschwader 1 (the Richthofen Circus). On 26 May, the German front garrisons were ordered to move forward 50 yards (46 m) into shell-holes in no-man's-land at dawn and return to their shelters at night. When the shelters were destroyed, shell-hole positions were made permanent as were those of the companies further back. Troops in the Höhen (second) line were withdrawn behind the ridge and by the end of May, the front battalions changing every two days instead of every five, due to the effect of the British bombardment.

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

The German army was exhausted by the end of 1916, with loss of morale and the cumulative effects of attrition and frequent defeats causing it to collapse in 1918, a process which began on the Somme, echoing Churchill that the German soldiery was never the same again.After the Battle of the Ancre (13–18 November 1916), British attacks on the Somme front were stopped by the weather and military operations by both sides were mostly restricted to survival in the rain, snow, fog, mud fields, waterlogged trenches and shell-holes. As preparations for the offensive at Arras continued, the British attempted to keep German attention on the Somme front. British operations on the Ancre from 10 January – 22 February 1917, forced the Germans back 5 mi (8.0 km) on a 4 mi (6.4 km) front, ahead of the schedule of the Alberich Bewegung (Alberich Manoeuvre/Operation Alberich) and eventually took 5,284 prisoners.

• この詩を翻訳してください!!

英語がまったく理解できません>< 以下の詩は、作者不詳のある有名な詩です。 先入観なしに以下の詩をなるべく忠実に翻訳すると どんな風になりますか? 翻訳機をつかったんですが、さっぱり理解できません。 英語の詩を日本語に訳すのって難しいですよねーー。(わたしは訳せませんが) 英語から日本語になると 作者の言いたいことと微妙に違う詩になってしまうというか、、 忠実に訳すことは不可能なものでしょうか?^^; 何卒、宜しくお願いします!! 「Do not stand at my grave and weep」 Do not stand at my grave and weep I am not there, I do not sleep I am in a thousand winds that blow I am the softly falling snow I am the gentle showers of rain I am the fields of ripening grain I am in the morning hush I am in the graceful rush Of beautiful birds in circling flight I am the starshine of the night I am in the flowers that bloom I am in a quiet room I am in the birds that sing I am in the each lovely thing Do not stand at my grave and cry I am not there I do not die

• すみませんが翻訳御願いします

すみませんが翻訳御願いします 教科書英語がつまった僕の頭では理解できません アメリカ人のブログです 前後にこれ以外の文章はありません I'm so happy that my friend isn't mad at me and now that she isn't mad at me my x-friend is so mad that she is hanging out with me and not her yyyyyaaaaa!!

• 翻訳お願いします

In one of my earliest memories, my mother is telling me, “Don’t look at the ground when you say, “I’m sorry.’ Hold your head up and look the person in the eye, so he’ll know you meant it.”

• 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Buck lived at a big house in the sun-kissed Santa Clara Valley. Judge Miller's place, it was called. It stood back from the road, half hidden among the trees, through which glimpses could be caught of the wide cool veranda that ran around its four sides. The house was approached by gravelled driveways which wound about through wide-spreading lawns and under the interlacing boughs of tall poplars. At the rear things were on even a more spacious scale than at the front. There were great stables, where a dozen grooms and boys held forth, rows of vine-clad servants' cottages, an endless and orderly array of outhouses, long grape arbors, green pastures, orchards, and berry patches. Then there was the pumping plant for the artesian well, and the big cement tank where Judge Miller's boys took their morning plunge and kept cool in the hot afternoon これを絵でかくとしたらどう書けばよいですか?

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

This brought about the stabilization of the entire front line and forced the Allies to call off the offensive altogether. The opposing sides were now free to regroup their exhausted forces and fortify their lines. The strategic situation in the early spring of 1917 on all European theaters of war, except the Romanian portion of the Eastern Front, favored the implementation of the Allied offensive plans that were adopted during the inter-allied conference of November 1916 held in Chantilly, France. These plans included an offensive on the Macedonian Front designed to support main the Allied efforts on the other fronts and if possible completely defeat Bulgaria with the assistance of Russian and Romanian forces. The Bulgarians on their part asked the Germans to join an offensive against Salonika with six divisions but the German High Command refused and forced the adoption of a purely defensive stance of the Central Powers forces on the Balkan Front. The commander of the Allied armies on the Salonika Front General Sarrail commenced preparations for the offensive as soon as he received his orders. By early spring 1917 he produced a general plan that envisaged a main attack delivered in the Serbian sector by the Serbian 2nd Army and at least two other secondary attacks - the first by the British to the east of the Vardar and the second by the Italians and French in the Crna Bend. French and Greek forces to the west of the Vardar were also to undertake aggressive action. The commander of the French Army of the East General Paul Grossetti informed his superior that his forces would need at least 40 days to prepare for the operations which forced General Sarrail to set the start of the offensive for the 12 of April 1917.

• 翻訳お願いします。

イギリスの友達から送られてきたメールの内容が分からずに困っています。よろしくお願いします。 Yes, little miss sleepy (私の名前) always sleep late sooo this is what happens. It's 8:15PM here and I'm out and about I'm doing pretty decent thank you, I some shoulder numbness. So it kind of sucks but I'm ok. I didn't do much today at all.

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

Companies of the support battalions were located at the back of the forward zone with half in the pillboxes of the Albrecht Stellung. Dispersed in front of the Albrecht Stellung were divisional sharpshooter machine-gun nests. The Albrecht Stellung marked the front of the main zone with the Wilhelm Stellung (third line), located a further 2,000 yards (1,800 m) away, marking the rear of the main zone. This zone contained most of the field artillery supporting the front divisions. In pillboxes of the Wilhelm Stellung were reserve battalions of the front-line regiments in divisional reserve. The rearward zone, located between the Wilhelm Stellung and the Flandern I Stellung, contained the support and reserve assembly areas for the Eingreif divisions. The German failures at the Battle of Verdun in December 1916 and at the Battle of Arras in April 1917 had given more importance to these areas, since the forward zones had been overrun and the garrisons lost. It was anticipated that the main defensive engagement would take place in the main battle zone, against attackers who had been slowed and depleted by the forward garrisons, reinforced if need be by the Eingreif divisions. The Germans planned a rigid defence of the front system and forward zone supported by counter-attacks. Local withdrawals according to the concept of elastic defence, was rejected by Lossberg the new 4th Army Chief of Staff, who believed that they would disorganise troops moving forward to counter-attack. Front line troops were not expected to cling to shelters, which were man traps but evacuate them as soon as the battle began and move forward and to the flanks to avoid British fire and to counter-attack. A small number of machine-gun nests and permanent garrisons were separate from the counter-attack organisation, to provide a framework for the re-establishment of defence in depth once an attack had been repulsed. German infantry equipment had recently been improved by the arrival of thirty-six MG08/15 machine-guns per regiment, which gave German units more means for fire and manoeuvre.

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

After the Battle of the Ancre (13–18 November 1916), British attacks on the Somme front were stopped during inclement weather. For the rest of the year and early January 1917, military operations by both sides were mostly restricted to surviving the rain, snow, fog, mud fields, waterlogged trenches and shell-holes. As preparations for the offensive at Arras continued, the British attempted to keep German attention on the Somme front. The Fifth Army was instructed by Field Marshal Sir Douglas Haig to prepare systematic attacks to capture portions of the German defences. Short advances could progressively uncover the remaining German positions in the Ancre valley, threaten the German hold on the village of Serre to the north and expose German positions beyond to ground observation.