• ベストアンサー

この英文の和訳がわかりません

自分で訳してみましたが、なんだかしっくりきません。 どう訳したら良いでしょうか。 Once you have reached minimal levels of fitness,you might add exercises such as push-ups and pull-ups to your program. いったん最小限のレベルのフィットネスに達したら、あなたのプログラムに腕立て伏せや懸垂を加えてみたらどうだろうか。 It pumps more blood through your body with each beat. 心拍は、あなたの体を通り、より多くの血液をポンプで送る

noname#66039
noname#66039
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Parismadam
  • ベストアンサー率65% (2756/4211)
回答No.3

はじめまして。 日本語訳は文法を正しく解釈しており、よくできています。こなれた訳にするには、以下の点に注意するといいでしょう。 1.Once you~your program: (1)Once~have reached: onceは「一旦~したら」「一度~したら」という接続詞ですが、完了を表す現在完了形と使われると、「完了」の意を汲んで「~し終わったら」「~が終ったら」と訳すといいでしょう。 (2)minimal levels: 直訳は「最低の水準」となりますが、ここでは「基礎」「基本」「初歩」と考えるといいでしょう。 (3)you might: ご質問にある「~してみたらどうだろうか」という訳は、婉曲用法のmightのニュアンスを出してよくできていると思います。疑問形にしないで「~してみてもいいだろう」などでも十分です。 (4)以上を踏まえて訳例は 「フィットネスの基礎が終わったら、プログラムに腕立て伏せや懸垂を加えてみてもいいでしょう」 となります。 2.It pumps~each beat.: (1)It pumps more blood: 1)これはSVOの第3文型になっています。Itが主語S、pumpsが他動詞V、more blood が目的語Oになります。 2)つまり (直訳)「それは、より多くの血を、(体に)注入する」 と言っています。 3)ご質問の訳だとItが訳されていないのです。前後文脈がわからないので、正確に何を指しているかは特定できませんが、恐らくexercise「運動」やfitness「フィットネス運動」などを指していると推察できそうです。 4)その前提でいけば、ここでは「運動が、より多くの血液を、体に送る」という主語と目的語の関係がなりたちます。 この用に主語が無生物の場合は、主語を手段や原因として訳すときれいな訳に仕上がります。 (2)through your body: throughを使うことで、血液が体中を行き渡る様子を表しています。 (3)with each beat: 1)このbeatは心臓の動き=鼓動・心拍のことで結構です。 2)with+each+名詞は「~する度に」と、副詞句のように訳すときれいな訳になります。 (4)以上を踏まえて訳出の流れは以下の通りです。 (直訳)「それ(運動すること)が、心臓が打つ度、あなたの体中に、より多くの血を送る」 → (意訳)「運動することで、心拍数が増えさらに血行がよくなるのです」 以上ご参考までに。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

意味はほぼ同じだけど、 >Once you have reached minimal levels of fitness,you might add exercises such as push-ups and pull-ups to your program. 一度、最低限のフィットネス・レベルに到達したら、君のプログラムに腕立て伏せと懸垂を加えてみよう。 >It pumps more blood through your body with each beat. 鼓動ごとに君の体に血液がよりめぐります。

• kazuo1959
  • ベストアンサー率30% (19/63)
回答No.1

>Once you have reached minimal levels of fitness,you might add exercises such as push-ups and pull-ups to your program. 簡単なフィットネスになれてきたら、さらに腕たて伏せや懸垂を加えてみるのもいいかもしれない。 >It pumps more blood through your body with each beat. (心臓の)拍動で血はあなたの体を巡る

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳の添削をお願いします

英文の和訳をしました。 訳せていない部分もあるので教えていただきたいです。 Bending and stretching exercises and other controlled no-strain movements are excellent for keeping bones,joints,and muscles in shape. 屈伸運動と他の控えめで無理のない運動は、骨、関節、そして筋肉の形を保持するのに優れている。 After you have trained for a while,your heart will pump fewer times. しばらく訓練しているうちにあなたの心臓は 。 When you are fit,your heart doesn't have to pump as often because each pump delivers more blood.Therefore a fit person's heart beats several thousand times less every day than an unfit person's heart.This appears to reduce the wear and tear on the heart valves and blood vessels. あなたの体調が良い時、各ポンプがより多くの血液を届けるので、あなたの心臓は同じ位ポンプで送る必要はない。したがって、体調が良くない人の心臓より   。これは心臓弁と血管で消耗を減少させたと思える You have learned the importance of strength,suppleness,and stamina.You are aware both of the dangers of neglecting your body.It's now up to you to act upon that knowledge. あなたは、体力、柔軟性、耐久力の重要性を学んだ。あなたはトレーニングから得られる利益と    。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

For him to push you to talk about your own experience with sexual harassment only to pull out the rug from under you by dismissing it immediately—and while getting in a nice little dig at your current appearance—suggests that he’s not interested in listening so much as he’s interested in shutting you down. http://www.slate.com/articles/life/dear_prudence/2017/12/dear_prudence_i_went_to_college_and_mom_threw_away_all_of_my_stuff.html?via=rubric_recirc_recent (真ん中辺にあります) 上文の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 意味、逆では??

とあるエクササイズマシンの説明書で、 PULL-UP 1. Refer to the Variable Hand Grip Positions for Pull Ups (SEE Page 6 FIG 5). 2. Hold the desired Grips, then pull yourself up and lower yourself down in a slow, controlled manner. 3. Continue your workout until you feel you are no longer using good form. とありましたが、3. で困惑しています。you are no longer using ”bad” form. であればわかるのですが・・ 「正しい姿勢で出来るまで行えるまで続けてください」が本来、普通だと思うのですが。 誤字でしょうか?それとも何か口語表現なのでしょうか。教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳です。

できるだけ、意訳を避けて訳していただけると助かります。 知らない化学物質の名前などが多く、難しく感じました。あと、人の名前もよく分かりません… スペルのチェックはしましたが、もしも間違っていましたらすみません。 お願いします。  Dr.Michael Liebowitz has found that love is not that spontaneous, mysterious feeling, but is the result of chemical reactions.  Scientists still do not know very much about the chemistry of human emotions; however, they have known for some time that specific chemicals are the cause of feelings and emotions.  Working at New York State Psychiatric Institute, Dr.Liebowitz has identified the chemical that transfers the feeling of love to the brain. This “love chemical” has the formal name phenylethylamine and is a member of the amphetamine family. Amphetamine are chemicals that cause adrenaline to be produced in the body. When your body produces adrenaline you will breathe faster and will feel your heart beat faster. Also, your face may get red and your hands may shake. In other words, you will be acting as if you are in the first stage of falling in love.  In addition, Dr. Liebowitz has found another connection between love and the “love chemical” phenylethylamine. This connection is chocolate, which contains large amounts of the chemical. When observing parents who tended to fall in and out of love rather more often than the average person, he noticed that when a romance ended, these people tended to eat chocolates. Dr. Liebowitz concluded that brokenhearted people, without actually realizing it, eat chocolates to get a similar feeling of being “in love”. So he or she eats chocolates to increase the body´s level of the love chemical. (Could it be that when we give our loved ones chocolates, we unconsciously expect to increase their levels of the “love chemical”, and consequently their feelings of love?)  It has also been found that love is based in the brain, not in the heart. Dr. J. Money, of John Hopkins University, has found that people who have had certain kinds of brain operations are incapable of experiencing romantic love, although they can experience other emotions. Dr. Money thinks that the day will come when we will be able to fully explain the chemistry of love. 以上です。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします!!

A crash cart is a cabinet containing equipment that physicians and nurses need when a cardiac arrest occurs (the heart stops beating). This is obviously a grave situation and requires immediate life-saving steps. These are some of the items found on a crash cart: Defibrillator - This is an electrical device with two paddles that are placed on your chest. It discharges electricity through your heart when a lethal rhythm is present. The goal is to shock the heart back to normal. "Lethal rhythms" include ventricular fibrillation (rapid, unsynchronized, uncoordinated heartbeat) and ventricular tachycardia (rapid heartbeat that prevents the heart from pumping properly). It can also be used in less dangerous rhythms to return the heart to a normal rhythm. Endotracheal intubation equipment - Endotracheal intubation is the procedure of placing a tube into someone's trachea (windpipe) when that person stops breathing or is not breathing adequately. The tube allows artificial respiration equipment to take over the job of breathing for the patient. The package includes tubes of different sizes and a laryngoscope -- a special light with a flat metal piece to lift the tongue out of the way so that a tube can be placed into the trachea. Central vein catheters - These are catheters (small tubes) placed in the large central veins (near the heart) so that medications and fluids can reach the heart and important organs quickly. •Cardiac drugs - During a cardiac arrest, certain potent drugs are required to restart the heart or return it to a more stable rhythm. The most common lethal arrhythmias present during a cardiac arrest are: •Ventricular fibrillation - Twitching of the ventricle (main chamber of the heart), as opposed to an effective contraction that pumps blood out of the heart •Ventricular Tachycardia - Rapid contraction of the ventricle, producing insufficient blood flow out of the heart •Asystole - Total absence of electrical activity and therefore no contraction of the heart •Pulseless electrical activity (PEA) - Electrical activity of the heart but inadequate contraction of the heart •Bradycardia - Various rhythms that cause the heart to beat so slowly that not enough blood is pumped out of the heart Some of the drugs that are used to treat these arrhythmias are: •Epinephrine - Used in ventricular fibrillation, pulseless ventricular tachycardia, asystole, PEA, and sometimes bradycardia •Atropine - Used in asystole, bradycardia and sometimes PEA •Lidocaine - Used in ventricular fibrillation and ventricular tachycardia There are many other pieces of equipment that are used in an emergency department, including the chest-tube tray, which holds the equipment needed to put in a chest tube (a tube placed between the ribs and the lung to re-expand a collapsed lung), and an ear, nose and throat tray, which holds specialized equipment used most commonly for nosebleeds and to remove foreign bodies from the ear, nose, or throat.

• 英和の翻訳の仕方教えてください。

お世話になります。 以下の英文の最後の一文の翻訳の仕方をお教えいただけますでしょうか? These improvements enable you to exercise more efficiently, add variety to your daily training program and benefit from a fitness workout tailor-made to your specific needs. 自分で以下のように訳したのですが、 これらの改良により、より効率的に運動することができ、日々のトレーニング・プログラムに多様性を加え、 benefitから先がどう訳したらいいのかよくわかりません。 よろしくお願い致しますm(__)m

• 英文添削のお願いです。

英文添削お願いします。 文書が長いので部分的でも結構です。 よろしくお願いします。 She gives you a short tour in my house. There are 2 bedrooms and a bathroom, a lavatory on the 1st floor. A place you use is the bathroom and the lavatory. Here is the lavatory. There is one on the 2nd floor, too. Here is a light switch. It’s hard to make out a little. After you use it, pull or push this lever to flush the lavatory with only this paper. But be careful not to flush anything else, Here is a bathroom. We Japanese do not only take the shower, sit in the bathtub. But only sit in the bathtub, never put a soap into the bathtub. This lever regulate a temperature of water from shower. And this lever give you a water. When you sit a bathtub, if you do not feel a hot in the bathwater, push this button to make it hot. You have to cover with this panel, before you go out of the bathroom. There are a living room and a dining room, a lavatory on the 2nd floor. We have an every meal in this dining room and feel at home in this living room with my family. This lavatory is same as 1st. There are 2 bedrooms on the 3rd floor. One is your room. You’ll have lived here with her. That’s all. Do you have any question?

• 英語についての質問です

Fitnessで Develop your cardio respiratory Endurance Exercise Programという項目があり、 FITTに基づくように計画を立てろ、というものです。 そのFITTというのが、 >F= 3-5 days per week >I = within your target heart rate zone >T= 20-60 min. per day >continuous rhythmic activity large muscle groups that will put you in your target heart rate zone, and you can sustain for 20-60 minutes. ということです。 Type of Activity / date / (Time/Distance) を書く表があるのですが、 例えば、Jogging 5.0mph / Monday, Sunday / 30 minutes と書きました。 そこまではわかるのですが、その表の下に Find your target heart rate zone:___________________ Find the 10-sec. count zone: ______________________  とあるのですが、上は心拍数のことですよね? 「心拍数を見つける」ということでしょうか? こちらには何を書けばいいかわかりますか?

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I’ve been dating my boyfriend for nine months, and he’s kind, gentle, and thoughtful. But last week I had an experience that has given me pause. My apartment building has been hit by burglars several times over the past few months. Last week, my boyfriend and I came home and were surprised by a burglar coming out of my apartment door. My boyfriend confronted him, and the burglar charged at him—whether to push past or attack, it’s hard to say. My boyfriend quickly subdued the burglar and told me to call 9-1-1. Here’s where it gets disturbing. He very calmly told the burglar, “Now it’s time for you to learn your lesson.” And he proceeded to beat the man unconscious, deaf to my protests that he should stop. My boyfriend handled the police (I didn’t contradict him) such that they were ready to pin a medal on him. My boyfriend handled the police such that they were ready to pin a medal on him.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳がしっかり出来ているかチェックお願いします

この英文を訳しました。きちんと和訳出来ているか知りたいです。 変だな?と思う部分がありましたらどう訳せば良いか教えて頂きたいです。 If you've seen Mikhail Bryshnikov dance on television or in a movie,you've seen a superbly trained body that combines strength with suppleness.He can lift a ballerina into the air.Yet his body can bend,twist,and stretch with ease.Or picture Dr.John the basketball court. Hetwists and bobs and pivots with speed and grace. Suppleness,or flexibility,is the quality of muscles,bones,tendons,and ligaments that permits your joints afull range of movement.You may be supple in some joints but not in others. You may even find that the joints on one side of your body are suppler than the same joints on the other side. Many people,for instance,have a greater range of movement in one shoulder than the other. You can improve suppleness by doing bending and stretching exercises.By keeping supple,you reduce the risk or injury.When a person who is out of snape does an unusual activity-for example,playing in a Sunday volleyball game or moving furniture-he or she may strain or pull a muscle. As people get older,they tend to lose flexibility.Their joints get stiff. Someloss of flexibility is inevitable with aging,but regular exercise will slow this aging process.  もし、あなたがテレビや映画でミハイルバリシニコフのダンスを見たら、柔軟さと力を結合し見事に訓練された体を見る事が出来る。彼は空気中にバレリーナを持ち上げる事が出来る。さらに彼の体は楽々と伸ばしたりひねったり曲げたり出来る。また写真はバスケットコートにいるジョン医師だ。彼は、速くしなやかにひねったりはねたり旋回する。  しなやかさや柔軟性、あなたの関節に一連の運動を可能にさせているのは筋肉や骨、腱そして靭帯の質である。あなたのいくつかの関節は柔軟かもしれないが他はそうでない。あなたの体の片方の関節は違うほうの同じ関節より柔軟だと分かるかもしれない。例えば、多くの人々は、片方の肩はもう片方より素晴らしい運動範囲を持っている。  あなたは、屈伸運動をする事により、柔軟性を向上させる事が出来る。柔軟性を持続させる事によって、怪我のリスクを減らせる。体調の悪い人が異常な運動をする、例えば、日曜にバレーボールゲームをする事や家具を動かす事で、これにより彼らは筋肉を痛めたり筋肉が張ったりするかもしれない。  人々は年を取ると、柔軟性を失う傾向がある。彼らの関節は固くなる。柔軟性の多少の低下は老化により避けられないが、定期的な運動でこの老化現象を遅らせられるだろう