• ベストアンサー

あっているか見てください(条件英作文)

seegrammarの回答

回答No.4

さいどすみません。 調べてみたら the support of/from my uncle どちらでもOKでした。

rdfm
質問者

お礼

何度も書いていただき、そしていろいろと調べていただき本当にありがとうございます!(6)の「後ろに隠しているものを見せなさい」ではwhatを使っても表現できたのですね。なるほど~。勉強させていただきました♪

関連するQ&A

• 英作文を教えてください。

(1)富士山から見る日の出はとても美しい。  The sun (       )(       )from the top of Mt.Fuji is very beautiful. (2)If you don't understand the meanings well ,you must not use such words.  You must not use the words (       )(       )you don't understand . (3)少女たちは楽しげに歌いながらやってきた。  The girls (       )(       )merrily. (4)'Are you going somewhere during the vacation?'   'Yes,I've found a nice beach (       ) I can enjoy swimming even in Februrary.   (1)how (2)when (3)where (4)which (5)Nara was the place we reached on the first night.   Nara was the place (       )(       )we got on the first night. (       )(        (6)私が人形を作ってあげた少女は、私ににっこり笑ってくれました。  The girl (       )(       )I made a doll gave me a big. smile. (7)あなたの知人の身に起こったことを私に話してください。  something /to/someone/know/me/happened/you/tell/that. (8)彼らは彼がしたことを笑った。  he/what/had/they/at/done/laughed. (9)歴史が繰り返す理由を知るものは一人としていない。  Nobody knows the (       )(      )history repeats itself. (10)彼女が多くの時間をかけて書いたあの本はいくらですか。(1語不要)  (book/she/how/is/price/much/took/what/of/time/the/that) to write?                   以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします!

大学受験を控えた受験生です。 志望大で自由英作文が課されるので対策をしているのですがなかなかうまく書けません。出題が200語程度なので全体で35分(日本語でメモ10~15分)で書く練習はしているのですが。。。 構成の作っている段階でネタ不足になってしまったり、メモが難しくなってしまい英文として表現する際に手がとまってしまいます。 添削とアドバイス(役に立つ表現や字数稼ぎのポイント、構成の立て方、自分だったらどうゆう内容で書くかなど)をいただけると非常にありがたいです。 問題 良い教師がどのようにあるべきかあなたの意見を200語程度の英文で書きなさい。     I think that a good teacher has to have three points. First of all,It is imporatnt for a good teacher to be friendly to his students.Of course,he should sometimes scold them when they make mistakes or play a trick too far.However,If student think their is so obstinate or stern that they won't speak to him,he can't understand what his students think and worry about. socondly,It is also important not to give answers ofsome questions to his students quickly.In my experiences,my teacher who I think is the best teacher didn't give me asolution of my trouble.However,he gave me a hint,and he have me think more seriously.So he teach me how important to solve the troubles by myself. Thirdly,he should improve his teaching skills.For example,It is important to think how to teach a difficult question to his students understandably,to consult with senior teacher about his students or class.If the teaching skills of the teacher is improve,his students can learn interestingly. So teachers should have above three points to be a good teacher.

• 英作文

学校の課題で、"My High School Days"という題で英作文をしました。 文法的な間違いや、不自然な部分等あると思いますので、添削していただこうと、質問させていただきました。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I went attended ABC High School. This school was founded in 1961 by Taro Oda. It is co-education now. But it was a boys' school before 1994, DEF girl's High School was next to it. They merged it in 1994 and became ABC High School. It has generally course only now. But generally course has three courses, A course, B course and C course. When I was senior, there were 48 classes in this school, and more than 1,700 students were studying in this school. I belonged to B course. In the B course, we studied aiming at entrance to school to the university. I and my friends always went to the school by bicycle. I was doing it for exercise and a saving. It takes me about fifty minutes from my home to the school. My favorite subject is civics. I liked the modern society in particular. My best friends in high school were Yuichi Masuda, Yoshitaka Ito and Toshimitsu Kato. We used to go to Miyawaki Bookstore or Book Square in Matsusaka after school by bicycle. It was late that I always arrived at the house because these bookstores were long way from my house. I belonged to the rugby club. But I have never play rugby. Because my teacher made me and my friend the member of the club by force to direct our life and to let me study. So we studied mathematics in the teacher's room while other members did club activities. My impressive teacher was Mr. Ishimoto. He was my teacher when I was junior, and teacher was mathematics and rugby club. He was severe, grim and strong.  Therefore I and my friends could not disobey. If we had not good exam result, he punched us. So my friends studied English and mathematics very hard. But I knew his good point. He always thought about students. Therefore he was very strict with us. It will not still change.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします!

英語でスピーチをする予定があり、原稿を作ったのですが、文法や自然な表現に自信がないので、長文ですが添削をお願いします!^^ Are you happy? Of course there are many happy, enjoyable things. Sports, movies, shopping, and so forth. However, there are also many unhappy, depressive things. Do you surely think you are really happy? Today, the world is facing many serious problems. Discrimination, poverty, war, and so forth. However, we Japanese don’t have such serious problems. We were born in blessed, rich land, Japan. We can eat, buy what we want, and …..live. Then, what are the problems? Big one of the problems Japan facing is a problem of stress. I also suffer from the stress. “One pair of half pants is called pajamas”. “I’m called a Yankee because my hair is gold.” I’ll move on my topic. There are many stress. Human relationships, anxiety, a sense of inferiority, the number of stress is limitless. Because of these stress, many people cannot imagine bright future, only suffer from stress. If we suffer from stress, we cannot concentrate enjoyable things, and enjoy our lives. Stress has influence on not only our mind, but also our body. You can imagine depression as mental disease, difficult breathing, circulatory system and digestive system. To know these effects, perhaps you know how serious stress is. By the way, have you think of any solutions for stress? As I said before, there are many kind of stress, and those causes are also different. But I declare one cause of stress is broadcasting. This linkage is seemed unrealistic. However, media make us imagine there are full of sad accidents, crimes, disease and so on. We live in dark world. Why do we believe that? This is because we watch a number of news, broadcasting sad and dark things. Our brains believe the world we live is dark, not bright unconsciously. Of course there are not only dark ones, but also bright ones, but media focus on dark ones more easily, than bright ones. As I take one example, news about bullying. This news is broadcasted many times, and gathers much attention. That’s why our brains believe the world is full of sadness, hopeless. And we easily feel depression and suffer from stress. Then, how can we save ourselves? How can we release stress? Which way is the best way to solve the problem? Excluding the cause of stress? Or Changing society itself creating stress? Banning broadcasting dark news? All of them are not seemed effective way to solve it. Do we have to endure stress or deceive ourselves? We don’t suffer from stress. I’m OK. I’m OK. I’m happy No way. I refuse to do that. All we have to do is to deceive our brains. We have two simple choices to do. 1st is to look into just bright future. If we do that, our brains recognize only bright future without thinking and we think in a positive way. However, this way is not a perfect way. Some really suffer from stress and cannot look into bright future. Then, I will introduce 2nd way. 2nd is to appreciate 3 things every day and write down them. For example, I live with my aunt and she takes care of me. Now, I write down three things. 1st, “my aunt cooks a meal for me.” Thank to that, I keep my health and eat delicious food. 2nd, “every morning, my aunt sends me to the station.” That’s why I can save my time in the morning and sleep more. 3rd, “on my birthday, my aunt give me 1000 yen.” 1000 yen is not a little money!! To continue this, your brains will believe there are full of many happy, bright, fine things. We live in a happy world. Some of you think why this is beneficial for you? Yes. I’ll explain it. By getting this thought, positive way to look into your future, you suffer from less and less stress, and are released from stress. This is totally enough. And, the effect is not only reducing stress. Please don’t be surprised. By released from stress, your brains work well as 30%. You will not have trouble to studying. You will be able to get degree more easily. Good! If you got this thought, your future would be bright. I hope you will get bright future.

• 英検準一級 英作文の添削をお願いします。

英検準一級 英作文の添削をお願いします。 TOPIC Do you think print newspaper and magazines will disapper in the fiture? POINTS(Use two of the point below to support your answer.) 〇Speed of news 〇Consumer preferences 〇Cost effectiveness 〇Health issue 解答↓ I think that print newspaper and magazines will disappear in the future. There are two reasons to support my opinion. First of all, On internet, there are websites which provide latest news faster than news paper. These days, Most of people have some device to get a news information from internet such as a smartphone. In my case, I usually use a social network service to get news on time. Second of all, Recently the topics that consumer preference can be found on internet. On the Magazine, we cannot see what topic has before we buy it, however, internet has numerous topics and we can choose favorite one  from them. According to the reason stated above, I think that print newspaper and magazines will disappear in the future. 初めて書いたもので、文法に自信がありません。 厳しめによろしくお願いします。

• 英序

Yet Sach followd ,(Yama/could/knowing/it/to/give/her)if he wished.             "I'm not willing to give you what you want.ーstill your directness pleases me.I will grant you a favor-(of/your/the/but/husband/ anything/life)." 1は動名詞でしょうか?並び替えを教えて下さい。Yamaは閻魔大王という意味らしく、宗教系の物語のお話です。

• 英語話法の解答を教えて下さい(高校受験)

(1)She asked me to give my name. She (     )to me,” (     )give(     )name.” (2)They said to me,”We arrived here yesterday.” They told me that (     )(     )(     )there the day before. (3)He said that he(     ) nothing since morning. ア.eats  イ.ate  ウ.has eaten  エ.had eaten (4)He said to me,”Are you fond of music?” He(     )me(     )I (     )fond of music. (5)She said to me,”Are you a student?” She (     )me(     )(     )(     )a student. (6)She said to me,”Are you interested in music?”(間接話法に書き換えなさい) (7)私はベティにパリへ行ったことがあるかどうか尋ねた。 I asked Betty (     )she(     ) visited Paris.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

出来るものだけでも構いません。 1.私たちは言語をあまりにも日常的に使っているので、呼吸や瞬きと同じように、それをほとんど無意識で自然な行動だと見なしてしまいがちだ。 We use languages too daily. So we often regard it as almost unconscious and natural activity the same as breathing and a blink. 2.音楽は過去を思い出させてくれる。以前好きだった歌を聞くと当時の出来事が生き生きとよみがえってくるから不思議だ。 Music reminds me of the past. When I hear the song I liked, it is wonder that I can remember the things obviously that happened those days. 3.(問題文)Many abandoned cats and dogs are killed every week in Tokyo because their owners have rejected them. How would you solve this problem? I would like to tell their owners that they have to have the responsibility of having pets. Once they have pets, they have the duty to keep their pets until their pets die. So cats and dogs, including their pets, will not be killed in vain. 分かりやすいように一文ごとに改行しています。 文法的なミスや不適切な表現などのご指摘よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の自由英作文です。添削よろしくお願いします。

課題は、 【「医療(medical treatment)」について論じよ。】 です。 構成は3段落で、 1段落目が定義(医療とは) 2段落目が問題点 3段落目が未来、解決策    となっています。   Medical treatment consists in our lives. When we are injured in an accident or have an disease, thanks to medical treatment,we can recover from these happens. Without the medical treatment, we can't live.   However, these days, the number of doctors has been decreasing. It is because the number of children has also been decreasing, and to become the doctor, there needs a lot of money. These days in Japan, to graduete the medical facility, one has to pay a lot of money which are as much as buying a house. Even if there is a person who wants to enter the medical facility, he or she is likely to give up their dream of entering the medical facility due to money.   To solve these probrems, we need to make the environments which are easy to bring up the children, and medical facility's intuition decreased. 文法や単語の使い方に問題がないかなどの指摘をよろしくお願いします。

• 英語の質問です

英語の問題なんですけど、答えてくださる方早急にお願いいたします! He gave her a beautiful ring. と同じ文構造をもつ文が以下のうち全部で2つあるらしいのですが、どれとどれか分かる方お願いします。 (1) Keep a diary in English. (2) Shall I bring you a glass of water? (3) There are twelve months in a year. (4) Nobody found this quiz too difficult. (5) She turned pale when she heard the news. (6) She found me the book. (7) She became the first woman doctor in the village. (8) He knows how to cook. (9) Please leave me alone. (10) I always leave for school at six in the morning.