• ベストアンサー

この英訳はこれで合ってますか?間違いがあれば指摘お願いします

We had a great CHA and the time it takes for us to get your order out for those that did not go, it is going to be 8 weeks or so. Start off, we now only offer "wood mounted" and "cling cushioned" stamps. Any type of stamp that you have bought in the past will no longer be available. メルマガなのか、それとも先日注文したスタンプのキャンセルについてのメールなのか、何が趣旨のメールなのかさえよくわからないのですが、恐らくメルマガだと思うのですが 「私たちは大きなCHAを持ちました。 そのためあなたのオーダーを出荷するのに8週間かかります。 台がほしいと申し出がなければ現在はマウントされてないスタンプを受け入れます。 あなたが買った種類のスタンプも今は使用できません」 こんな意味合いですか? ところでCHAって何でしょう?(会社?) メールの言いたいことがよくわからなくて困ってます。 ご教示お願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • purunu
  • ベストアンサー率42% (518/1214)
回答No.1

どうやら、CHAは、アメリカのCraft & Hobby Association のことで、 そこでやっている見本市のことのようです。たとえば、 http://www.craftandhobby.org/cgi-bin/pressrelease.cgi?func=ShowHobbyRelease&releaseid=259 で、それに忙殺されて、今からなら8週かかる、扱うのは"wood mounted"(つまり、木製の台にほってあるもの)か、"cling cushioned" (つまり、おそらくプラスチックの台に、くっついている ゴム印)のみであるとのこと。そして、過去にあなたが買った 種類のスタンプはもう扱っていない、ということのようです。 簡単にいえば、「お断り」と思われますが、これで状況に あっていますでしょうか。

isikawa
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 とてもわかりやすい説明で完全に理解することが出来ました!

関連するQ&A

• 海外ネットショッピングで違う商品が送られてきました

違うのが送られてきたので交換して欲しい といった内容のメールを送りました。 すると I am glad you received your order, but very sorry that it was not what you asked for, because we usually do not look at what the customer tells us the cost is, we send what they ask for, cling or mounted. Yes, I see now that your prices indicate mounted. We will do our best to get them ready as soon as possible. We are working 7 days a week now, since CHA Winter 08 was very successful for us this year. Let me get the order reentered and see what the crew can do with it. Again, sorry that we did not pay attention to your order. と返信が来ました。 交換してくれるのは分かったのですが正確な訳が知りたいです。 ご教示お願いします。

• この訳はどちらの意味が正しいのでしょうか?

去年注文した商品(stamp)が届かないので連絡したら以下のようなメールが届きました。 あと5個以上頼まなければいけないのか 1種類につき5個以上頼まなければいけないのか分かりません。 どうか教えてください No, we did not even make the order up. We failed to make the order. Do you still want it? If so, pick out 5 stamps that you would like and those 5 will be free.

• この英文はどんなことを言いたいのでしょうか?

「If you check out of Individual Stamps you'll see that we do infact sell our stamps individually mounted on wood. All of our wood mounted stamps come with indexing (the image on the front) and the rubber is neatly trimmed and mounted onto 3mm foam.」 スタンプのゴムを購入しようと思ってるのですが、木台のないパターンで、間のクッションはどれが合うのか質問をしたのですが、 この英文は「トップページにあるような台を我々が付けましょうか?」 みたいな意味なのですか? それとも「木に付けられてるスタンプを売ってるからそれをかってください」 みたいな意味なのでしょうか・・

• 私の訳はこれで合ってますか?

今注文した商品と違う商品が来たことでの返品でやりとりしてるのですが相手からこんなメールが来ましたので自分なりにがんばって訳してみました ●ちなみに注文したもの・・・木の台があるスタンプ ●届いたもの・・・木の台がないスタンプ です。 注文のとき木の台があるスタンプの価格を書いたので理解してもらってると思い注文したのですが、いちいち見ていないから気づかなかったと言われてしまいました(汗) I have things straightened out now. We are putting together your order with mounted stamps. Please do not send the cling cushioned stamps back, they are yours to do with as you deem necessary. You will not be charged any shipping or difference in your order. 「私は今輸出する準備をしています 私たちは台有りの出荷をまとめてます 台のないスタンプは返送しなくていいです。 あなたのものです あなたは輸送の費用も注文の違いも負担しなくて良い。」 という感じでしょうか? 指摘する点、違いがあれば教えていただきたく思います。

• どこが間違いなのか指摘してもらえますか?

正直質問のタイトルが曖昧で分かりにくくてすみません。 次のような文章で選択肢があるのですが {1} どうして3ではなく4が「正しい」のですか? {2}この程度の文で読み間違えてるのは何が足りないと思いますか?品詞分解で読むことは怠っていないと思います。正直申し上げてもらってけっこうです。 Optimism is a good characteristic, but if carried to excess it becomes foolishness. We are prone to speak of the resorces of this country as inexhaustible; this is not so. The mineral wealth of the country, the coal. iron, oil, gas, and the like,does not reproduce itself and therefore is certain to be exhausted ultimately; and wastefulness today means that our decendants will feel the effects a generation or two before they otherwise would(wouldのあとには何が省略されているのか。). But there are certain other forms of waste which could be entirely stopped---the waste of soil by erosion, for instance, which is one of the worst examples of waste today in the united states, is easily preventable, so that the current enormous loss of fertile soil is entirely unnecessary. (1) According to the passage, in what ways may waste be categorized? 1 Into recycled and unrecycled by-products of mineral production 2 Into animal, vegetable, and mineral products. 3 Into fertile and infertile eroded soil. 4 Into preventable and unpreventable exhausion of natural resources. 他の問いは大丈夫です。一番の問題だけを質問させていただきます。よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳していただきたいのと同時に間違いを直してください。

英訳していただきたいのと同時に間違いを直してください。 英文を確認したいのですが、間違いがあったら訂正していただければ幸いです。 どうか宜しくお願いいたします。 Dear Sir/Madam, We are able to buy items that are on sale either at retail stores in Japan or on the internet,and send them to you. The handling charge is $30 for items that cost less than $100. For those priced above $100, the handling charge will be 30% of the cost of the item. We will send you photographs and information of the merchandise, you can prepay the cost (price of the item + handling charge + shipping) of what you want by way of the paypal. We will send by the method you choose. We hope you understand that there is no reimbursment for damages incurred during the transit or returned items. Further, we are available to perform your requests in the Japanese market. For example, we can make a copy of professional articles in Japanese libraries, or order or request a repair service for Japanese traditional handiwork. Please visit us again soon! Youre faithfully

• 間違いを指摘していただきたいのですが。

*言葉使いで、間違いがあれば、指摘して   いただきたいと思います。 *例文5つ (1)Take a deep breath and You can feel better. (2) My mother is sick so so that I am worry about it. (3) He run out to the garden as soon as He had heard the noise. (4) Take the umbrella with you in case it rains. (5) Kazuko thought if she could go to Nagasaki be herself.

• 英訳の間違いを指摘してください。

当商品はいくつか在庫がありますので、掲載してある商品写真は参考写真です。 商品はハンドメイドなので、実際にお客様にお届けする商品が、 商品写真と若干、異なる場合がございますのでご了承ください We have a stock for a few of this product, and the picture showing the product is a referential one.All the products are hand made, so the actual product we send you has a chance of having a little difference with the picture of the product, so please understand that.

• 英訳お願いします。

Here let it be noted for the benefit of any bemused doubting Thomas who may be reading this that Texas Senator John Cornyn called attention to this Obama list of enemies and demanded that Obama stop it.

• 英訳をおねがいします^^

自分なりに英訳して海外のメーカーとやり取りしてたのですが、 いま担当のひとの英語がいまいち上手く訳せずに苦労しています。 詳しい方よろしくおねがいします。 Thank you for your order! I wanted to let you know that your order has been received. I notice that you listed the shipping on the order as well. I just want to let you know that the shipping I quoted to you was an estimated price. I can definitely fax or e-mail you a copy of the invoice after the order ships and it would have the shipping shown on it. thank you, I do have the order entered as I had mentioned in my previous e-mail to you. The item is on backorder. We have a ship date of 8-30-07 scheduled for your order. I had mentioned before that we can e-mail your invoice to you after the order ships. I actually do have notes to e-mail the invoice to you. Please let me know if you have any other questions.