• ベストアンサー

急な英訳をお願いします。

NTTTTの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • NTTTT
  • ベストアンサー率12% (1/8)
回答No.3

オーダー(注文)は3月3日まで、出荷は3月10日の週に(というと、8日から15日まででしょうかね?) それで最後の分なのですが恐らく「出荷から14日で着く」という事ではないでしょうか? なので 「三月三日まで注文を受け付けてます。3月10日に出荷し、およそ14日ほどでつきます」 です。 お粗末な文ですいません。仕事で急とおっしゃられるので出来れば早くが良かったかと・・・ それとshipmentは必ずしも船というわけではないので(飛行機かもしれない)(←それで14日?) URLは気にしないでください。気になった時だけに。

参考URL:
http://dictionary.goo.ne.jp/search.php?MT=turnaround&kind=ej&mode=0&kwassist=0
kamehame77
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 上手な英訳をおしえてください

下記のお知らせの英訳を確認してください。 文法、もっとスマートな言い方、このようなお知らせに付け加えた方がいい表現などがありましたら教えてください! 弊社は8/14~8/18まで休業いたします。 8/10まで到着分の注文書については休業前に手配致します。 8/11以降到着分の注文書については8/19以降の手配となります。 なお、出荷には2週間かかります。 Please be advised that we will be closed from 14th to 18th August for summer holidays. We will arrange shipments before holidays of purchase orders we receive by 10th Aug. Purchase orders after 11th Aug. will be arranged after 17th Aug. *We would like to have two weeks for a shipment. (この後に:「ご協力お願いします」とか「御社の在庫をご確認ください」など) よろしくお願いします。

• 海外ショップサイトにて 至急お願いします!!

今、全く英語がわからないのですが、海外サイトの子供服を注文しました。 それで、そのショップからメールが来ましたが英文が全く読めません。 TRENDI HI! Thank you for shopping with us. We have received your order.You can generally expect to receive notification of shipping the same or the next business day your order is placed. We try to keep our inventory updated and avoid out of stocks. If there is an item you ordered and it is out of stock you will be notified before we ship. If you have placed a PRE-ORDER or and order for items that are not yet in stock. Your order could be held until complete and then shipped. We generally only hold orders waiting for pre-ordered items if the pre-ordered items are arriving within the week. Please email if you have any questions about shipping dates. しかもメールが着た直後、この店に間違ってキャンセルしたいと英文で送ってしまったのですが、キャンセルするつもりは全くありません。 どうしたら良いでしょうか? 助けてくださいm(_ _)m

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします!

I didnt know you would send payment so quick, i had wanted to tell you i will not be able to ship these until next week. so if you want to put on hold until then that would be fine. I am away on business and will return on tuesday march 6th back to my home. but i'm available to answer questions and take any orders while away. so i just wanted to let you know that so there will be no problems and i will mail the day i get back..

• shipment accompanying ?

貿易関連の文章で、 「Payment shall be made within ○ days after receipt of the invoice and against shipment accompanying transport documents.」 という文章がありました。 「支払いは、インボイスの受領後15日以内に、運送書類に伴う船積みに対しておこなわれる」という訳になるのでしょうか? 「shipment accompanying transport documents」の意味がわかりません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

A supply column was sent 130 kilometres (80 mi) to Unjeila (about half-way to Sidi Barrani), with 800 camels carrying 28 day's rations for 1,400 men, 200 horses and the camels, arriving on 16 February; after three days a wheeled convoy followed. On 20 February, Lukin advanced towards Unjeila with orders to reach Sidi Barrani quickly, with the 1st and 3rd South African Infantry battalions, the Dorset Yeomanry, Bucks Hussars, 6th Royal Scots, most of the Notts Battery of the 1/1st Nottinghamshire RHA and a field ambulance. During the march, air reconnaissance discovered a Senussi encampment at Agagia, 24 kilometres (15 mi) south-east of Sidi Barrani.

• 未来完了と未来形の違い!

お世話になります。以下、手持ちの問題集に解説が載っていないため、 お手数ですが、ご指導いただけますと幸いです。 ☆I dont think the refrigeration plant 【  】ready for  inspection until the middle of the week. 【will not be】 【will be】 【will have been】 【will not have been】 【】内には、【will be】 が入るようですが、選択肢にあった 【will have been】 では何故ダメなのでしょうか? ひょっとして、until でなくて by であれば、未来完了にすべきとか!? ☆By the end of March, we 【  】 on this project for a whole  year! 【will work】 【have worked】 【have been working】 【will have been working】 で、【will have been working】が答えのようですが、 上の問題との兼ね合いがわかりません。 どうぞよろしくお願い申し上げます。

• 英文を和訳して頂けますでしょうか。

以下の英文和訳して頂けますでしょうか。 Please study our price list in the file attachment for your order. Please add for another goods if you want to add. We can process your order after we receive the advance deposit payment and the shipment will be ready 1 week after payment because we must process the papers.

• 英文事務II

次の日本語を英訳しなさい 1)この信用状は3月11日まで有効です this letter of credit is (will be) available March 11th. 動詞は未来形がいいですか?現在形でいいですか? 2)当社は貴社の注文をできるだけ早く船積みする用に努力します We will(would ) make all our effort to effect shipment as soon as possible for your order. 次の文を和訳せよ。 We have drawn on you at 90 d/s under L/C NO.119ask you to hornor the draft upon presentation. d/s は days after sight . L/C は letter of credit。の略です。 drawを如何訳したらよいのかわかりません

• この英文を翻訳いただけませんか?

「」内の英文を翻訳して頂けませんか? 大まかな意味が解れば良いです。 「Blocked hole is a result of a broken ejection pin during production allowing plastic molding material to fall into cavity hole of component after molding. Subsequent inspections failed to detect and reject condition. 100% inspection / re-inspection of work-in-process, inventions, staging areas to verify all contact cavity holes will accept and fully seat contacts. Review of processes and controls to prevent condition / shipment of condition. Quality alert remain posted and in effect until completion of analysis. Modify ejection pin runner strengthening ejection position to prevent breaking during production. Issue credit to customer for four returned connectors.」 何卒、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。在庫がなく中国から直接発送するようなのですがその件でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I’m really sorry I got mixed up with different order. AAA of BK x 1 BE x 1 was ordered to china. I just got confirmed its ready and it will ship from china. This needs to ship by this month otherwise next shipment will be march because of Chinese new year. Once again I’m sorry I got mixed up with different order. From now on marcus will be take over your order process.