• ベストアンサー

上手な英訳をおしえてください

下記のお知らせの英訳を確認してください。 文法、もっとスマートな言い方、このようなお知らせに付け加えた方がいい表現などがありましたら教えてください! 弊社は8/14~8/18まで休業いたします。 8/10まで到着分の注文書については休業前に手配致します。 8/11以降到着分の注文書については8/19以降の手配となります。 なお、出荷には2週間かかります。 Please be advised that we will be closed from 14th to 18th August for summer holidays. We will arrange shipments before holidays of purchase orders we receive by 10th Aug. Purchase orders after 11th Aug. will be arranged after 17th Aug. *We would like to have two weeks for a shipment. (この後に:「ご協力お願いします」とか「御社の在庫をご確認ください」など) よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • insoluble
  • ベストアンサー率34% (22/63)
回答No.1

旨くはないです(自信あり=旨くないのに自信)(笑)ご参考になればと。 (注)日付を19/Augと書くのは私の癖ですから、お好きなように書き直して下さい。 on/beforeも私の長年の癖。 We are closed from 14/Aug to 18/Aug for summer holidays. Order received on/before 10/Aug will be shipped out before office is closed。(又は単純に before holidays) Order received after 11/Aug will be shipped out on/after 19/Aug. Normally please allow us (about) 2-weeks for shipment after order.(夏期休暇前、通常時は納期2週間)(夏期休暇前は特別で10日以前なら休暇前に発送可能)(矛盾するので Normallyと追記した) Your advance checkout of inventory is highly appreciated. We thank you beforehand for your cordial cooperation and patronage.

punpuibkk
質問者

お礼

ありとがとうございます! on/afterっていう書き方有りなんですね! そういう言い方がしたかったのです。 参考になりました。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

ごめんなさい、最後のカッコ書きを見逃してました。 ここも訳は必要ですよね? (なお、出荷には2週間かかります。のあとで) Please check your stock in advance. We apoligize any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your cooperation. (御社の在庫をあらかじめご確認ください。この件でご迷惑をおかけすることをお詫びします。 ご協力お願いします。) シンプルですが、ご参考まで。

punpuibkk
質問者

お礼

ご丁寧に回答頂きましてありがとうございました。

回答No.2

Please be advised that we will be closed from 14th to 18th August for summer holiday. Purchase orders arrived by 10th Aug will be arranged before the holiday. As for orders after 11th, they will be handled after 19th. *A shipment requires two weeks. というような感じでいかがでしょうか。 最初の文章はほとんど同じですが、後半の文章を読みやすく、フォーマルな感じにしました。 また、「8/11以降の注文については、19日以降の扱いになります。」という日本語にして、英語がワンパターンにならないようにしてみました。 それと「出荷には二週間かかります」は、requireを使いました。(haveは通常この意味には使わないような気がします。) あとは好みですが、文章の最後のほうに、 We apoligize any inconvenience this may cause. という言葉を、「ご協力ください」の言葉とともに入れると丁寧かと思います。

punpuibkk
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました。 なるほど。 自分の幼稚な表現をなんとかしたかったので助かりました! ちなみに'have'を使った表現はビジネス英語の本に載ってました(汗

関連するQ&A

• 急な英訳をお願いします。

仕事で急に海外で商品を購入しなければならなくなり困っています。で下記の文だけ意味が分からず困っています。どなたか教えて下さい。 We are accepting pre-orders up until march 3rd, for shipment during the week of march 10th. It ordered after that will have 14-day turnaround. です。意味がわかりません。すみません。

• 次の和文、時制の一致について教えてください

仕事で客先から注文が入り、下記の内容を伝えたいとき、時制はどうなりますか? 『これから輸出の手配を致します。  手配が整い次第、輸出のスケジュールをお知らせします。』 自分で考えたのは、、、 We are going to make some arrangements for export. I will let you know when it will be ready. ですが、‘手配が整う’は未来であるけど‘お知らせする'時点より前に完了してる未来ですよね? そういう場合は、仮定法の‘would'とかを使うんでしょうか・・? それともどっちも単純に未来であれば間違いないのでしょうか? もしくは、確実性があるので現在形を用いてもいいとか・・・? ちょっと混乱してしまいました(*_*) また、よろしくお願いします。 ちなみに‘I will let you know'の‘will'は、未来というより意志のつもりで使ってみました。

• 和訳お願いします

I wanted to thank you for placing your orders with us this year. For your convenience, we will be sending you online access to view all items we have available for your future orders. You can also place your orders directly online if you would like and Tom will contact you with shipping and payment details. 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

Terms and Conditions of Sale Minimun: $500 Opening Order, $100 Re-Order Product Minimums: Orders placed for quantities less than the product Minimum will be automatically adjusted to meet the minimum requirement. Terms:All first orders should be paid with Credit Card (Visa/ Master Card/ Amex/Discover) Net 30: TERMS will be extended upon approval of credit approval. Please allow 3-4 Business days for processing. Shipping: Freight is prepaid and billed with merchandise FOB Lexibgton,KY Back-Orders: Orders marked “Back orders Accepted”may ship incomplete. Backorders under $25 are automatically canceled. Standard shipping rates Will apply to all Backorders. Returns: Please lnspect goods upon receipt. All claims for damages snd Short shipments must be made within 10 days of receipt of goods. A 15% restocking fee will be applied for all non-authorized returns.

• 英訳お願いします。

アメリカのアマゾンでゲームソフトを購入したのですが、物を送りましたとのメールが入りました。  そのメールのなかに この一文がありましたのでその部分を英訳お願いします。 Congratulations. Your purchase has qualified you for a $20 promotional credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including Kindle books, MP3s, and video rentals and downloads). The credit will be applied directly to your Amazon.com account within two days after your product ships once processing is complete.

• be holdの英訳を教えてください

海外のレストラン予約を行い、返信のあったCONFIRMATIONメールの中で 以下の英文は何といっているのでしょうか?特にbe hold for 15 minutes というのが 予約がしっかり取れているのかが不安です。 Thank you for choosing us for your forthcoming event. We are delighted to confirm your reservation, as follows:  ↑ここまでは分かります。 We will also like to inform you that your reservation will be hold for 15 minutes. Sorry for any inconvenience cause and thanks for your kind understanding.  ↑15分間、何と言ってるのでしょうか?

• 先日、英訳してもらったのですが、どちらがいいですか?

先日、英訳してもらったのですが、どちらがいいですか? 英訳してくださった方には感謝しております。 で、どちらの文章がどんな印象で伝わるのか いまひとつ理解できないのですが、 一般的にはどちらがいいですか? (1の英訳) Thank you for your e-mail. I don't think we will have any problems with US-Japan shipment. On receipt of the item, I will let you know. I sell Japanese antiques on ebay auction, and purchase foreign antiques as well. I would sure like to win a bid when you put attractive items on the auction again in future. I hope we will be able to build good partnership in future. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (2の英訳) Thank you for your email. There shouldn’t be any problem with shipment between the U.S. and Japan. Will let you know as soon as I receive your goods. At ebay, I sell Japanese antiques and purchase foreign antiques as well. Would be very much interested in bidding again next time you put attractive items on the marketplace. Looking forward to doing business with you in the future. Best regards,

• 英文翻訳お願いします。助けて!

Dear Taku, Pls see the attachment for the Specs received from the Supplier and refer to our email correspondence with them below. They have confirmed that they will work with us and supply, no problem. As discussed on phone, pls advise how we will be able to secure our interest from your side as we will be introducing to the manufacturer directly whereby you will be able to negotiate on prices and shipments. We will advise you the mode of payment for this transaction, TT preferably or LC ( Letter Of Credit ). We will advise the travel plans once we secure firm offer from our manufacturer. Best Regards, Goldy As discussed on phone, pls advise how will we be bale t

• 翻訳お願いします。

Thanks for your mail.We have noticed that the dinopoints in form the free trial orders which is invalid so that those dinopoints cannot be returned. Your understanding and cooperation will be appreciated.

• 英訳をお願い致します。

○○ recently opened a cancel transaction case for an item you recently purchased: △△. Reason for cancel transaction request: The seller says that you have returned or will be returning the item for a refund. Click the "Respond now" button to accept or decline this cancellation. If you don't take action by Oct-21-2012, the seller will be able to cancel the purchase without your consent. You can view the case anytime in the Resolution Center. どうぞよろしくお願い致します。