英訳の印象とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Thank you for your e-mail. I don't think we will have any problems with US-Japan shipment. On receipt of the item, I will let you know. I sell Japanese antiques on ebay auction, and purchase foreign antiques as well. I would sure like to win a bid when you put attractive items on the auction again in future. I hope we will be able to build good partnership in future.
  • Thank you for your email. There shouldn’t be any problem with shipment between the U.S. and Japan. Will let you know as soon as I receive your goods. At ebay, I sell Japanese antiques and purchase foreign antiques as well. Would be very much interested in bidding again next time you put attractive items on the marketplace. Looking forward to doing business with you in the future. Best regards,
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

先日、英訳してもらったのですが、どちらがいいですか?

先日、英訳してもらったのですが、どちらがいいですか? 英訳してくださった方には感謝しております。 で、どちらの文章がどんな印象で伝わるのか いまひとつ理解できないのですが、 一般的にはどちらがいいですか? (1の英訳) Thank you for your e-mail. I don't think we will have any problems with US-Japan shipment. On receipt of the item, I will let you know. I sell Japanese antiques on ebay auction, and purchase foreign antiques as well. I would sure like to win a bid when you put attractive items on the auction again in future. I hope we will be able to build good partnership in future. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (2の英訳) Thank you for your email. There shouldn’t be any problem with shipment between the U.S. and Japan. Will let you know as soon as I receive your goods. At ebay, I sell Japanese antiques and purchase foreign antiques as well. Would be very much interested in bidding again next time you put attractive items on the marketplace. Looking forward to doing business with you in the future. Best regards,

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

どちらでもよさそう。 あえて言うなら、2)かな。 goods より product や item を利用した方がいいかと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳お願いいたします!

英訳お願いいたします! 長文が送られてきたのですが、一部ちゃんとした意味がわかりませんでした。 英訳をお願いします。 Yes i'm incredibly busy.(うん信じられないくらい忙しいよ) Actually I think I have an impossible task to complete ... but I'm still going to try. If I can make this a success it will be very good for. me/ I will check with the office in Europe and with the entire team in Japan. I will let you know as soon as possible. (できるだけ早く知らせるね)

• 自分の気持ちを英語しました。添削して頂きたいです。

『世界中探したってあなたほど魅力的な女性はいない。 世界中探したって、あなたほど好きになれる・・・愛せる女性は見つからないと思う・・・』 という日本語文なのですが、 自分なりに英訳をしてみました。 『There is no one in this world as attractive as you. There will be no one in this world I will love more than you.』 何か変なところがあれば教えて欲しいです。 お願いします。

• どなたか英訳できる方おられましたら訳していただけると非常に助かります。

どなたか英訳できる方おられましたら訳していただけると非常に助かります。 自分もアルクのサイトを使いながら訳してるのですが、自信がなくて。。。l 宜しくお願いします。 Early morning I came to the bank to discuss with the branch manager regarding the remittance from you and he said there is no problem in getting remittance from anyone from abroad as long as the value does not exceed 5000 U.S.Dollars and no explanation need to be given to anybody. So you can remit the amount into my account. The details you gave me yesterday were correct and immediately on receipt of the payment I will book the consignment and send you the Electronic Tracking Number so that you can track the movement of the parcel. ? Now you will have to send the amount as per the following details. ? The balance may be sent to the same bank and the same account number after the receipt of the parcel. ? As you need not go anywhere to clear the parcel and collect it as the parcel will be handdelivered at your premises the postal address should be correct and complete. ? I am giving below the delivery address and I request you to check and confirm it and if there is any change please inform me at the earliest. It has to be pasted on the parcel. ? As per the instruction the needed details and the materials will be enclosed along with the parcel. ? O.K. Thank you. I am waiting for your response at the earliest.

• 和訳

Thank you for contacting us regarding your concern. We know you must be excited to get your shipment. We definitely appreciate your recent order for the Oculus Rift. You should be receiving an estimated ship date shortly. As soon as we collect on the payment we will send you an email with your tracking number.

• 日本語に訳してください!

i hope every thing is ok with you, as is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your pics/ profile at the site,which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happens in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email flor easiest communication and to know all about each other i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. 翻訳にかけましたがイマイチ理解できない翻訳結果になります。 長文で申し訳ないですが日本語に訳していただけないですか?

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分となりますので、中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The ruling planet of your marriage house indicates that your soul mate will be an asset to you. You will feel possessive as though you own this person, and will be proud to be seen with him, as though he is also an accessory to show off, or to wear o your arm when you walk down the town. The future marriage will create a deep change in your income and in your financial status over a long period of time. As the relationship goes on money matters and the gaining of wealth and substance will be deemed of great importance. It will be a match from a material standpoint. It will be secure. Your partner will have money, although one of you may rely rather too heavily on the other financially.

• ざっと和訳をお願いします

I would like to have the order history on my account updated if possible on your website.It does not show that I have made a purchase with you. I will most definitely be purchasing other razors and knives in the future, and would love to use your websites purchase history feature.

• 英語が苦手です。英訳をお願いします。

直訳でだいたいはわかるのですが・・・ もしかしたらちょっとニュアンスが違うのかな?と不安になります。 英語に詳しい方、教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 How is your job out there and how is everything going out there with you? I like you smiles and i would like to maintain a quality communication and understanding with you as well. I like Japan and i think that i will spend the rest of my life there in the future. do take care of yourself and hope to hear from you soon.

• 簡単でいいので英訳してもらえませんか?

前回の続きです。 http://okwave.jp/qa/q7449383.html It would seem that my mother will visit you. I would like you to take good care of her. とだけ伝えると I heard she'll be out here! I can't wait to meet her. Are you coming out as well? I will of course take good care of her こうきました。これに対して前回教えてもらったようにこう返しますが The remarriage mate would give some money to my mother however I lead a life alone, as I am still poor, when I would be rich in future, I would go and see you. その前に伝えるべき事がある、または味気ないと思い、追加の文を考えたので 簡単な英訳をお願いします。 私は母以外にも血族がいる事を知ってびっくりしました。 嬉しく思いますが言葉が通じないので不安です。それと、アメリカは一度行ってみたいです。 修学旅行でハワイに行きましたが、人それぞれですが私は日本より好きです。

• 英訳して下さい!

英訳して下さい! I am pleased you have received the shipment but sorry to hear you have some damaged cartons. Can you please advise if this shipment was signed for as damaged upon receipt?