• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英語のスラング?会話文?)

英語のスラング?会話文?

hana999の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • hana999
  • ベストアンサー率60% (3/5)
回答No.1

全体的にはスラングというほどでもなく、かなりくだけた会話文ですね。若者同士の会話では普通だと思いますよ。親とかは怒るような言葉づかいかな。 ラフな会話なのでかなり意訳になりますが、大体以下のような内容です。 1.俺のハンドルが禁止されたのと同じ頃だよ 2.全然オセーよ……もうこのメッセージ読んだだろ 3.楽しめよ。でも俺がYCに行くのはありえねーけどな……見ることさえないね <aintはain'tでis notなどの口語表現/表記です。でも、YCってなに?> 4.永遠にさよならな <Peace outはまあスラングって言っていいのかな> 5.すんげー飛行機の離陸なみの屁だったぜ! <747はボーイング747です> 6.頑固な頭してんな! <muleラバやdonkeyロバは"頑固もの"のたとえで使われます> 7.マット・デーモンによだれたらしに行ってくるわ <日本語にしちゃうと変ですが、ちょっととっさにいい表現が浮かばなかったもので…。要はよだれがでちゃうほどマット・デーモンが好きで、実際の行動としては彼の出てるビデオでも見て楽しむとかそういうことです。off はoutと同じような感じで"出て行く/去る"です。

Evianus
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。 お礼が遅れてすいませんでした。

関連するQ&A

• 中学英語の文について教えてください

テキストに以下のような文が載っています。 (前略) One day she said to me,"Your father often wears aloha shirts to work. 【They】're very Hawaiian.""Yes, I like 【them】. I'm also interested in Japanese kimonos," I answered.  この【 】のtheyとthemは何を指していますか? お父さんがよくアロハシャツを着て仕事に行くことなのか それともアロハシャツのことなのか、迷っています。 解説していただければと思います。 よろしくお願いします。

• 次の日本文を英語に訳すとどうなりますか?生徒さんから....

次の日本文を英語に訳すとどうなるでしょうか? 生徒さんから、このクラスで勉強していけば英語を話せるようになると信頼される講師になりたいです。 ちなみに私は I would like to become a reliable instructor whom students believe that they will be able to speak English if they keep studying in this class. ちょっと長い文ですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 会話文でわからないところがあります

私達の文字の会話文です。 英語圏の人がタイプミスをしました。 But I'm not on my newer computer right noww. now に「w」が1個多くて面白かったので、 それから色々なところに w をつけて二人で冗談で遊んでいました。 George WW Bush. とか、 He's going to Chicagoww tomorrow.← He は Bush の事ではありません。 次はそれについての言い訳というか、説明です。 It was a mistake. But I made it into something ridiculously funny (so lame, it's something that only WE would laugh at) この文の中に「so lame, 」がありますが、これは文の中でどんな意味に使われているのでしょうか。

• 英語のエッセイを読んでいて訳せない文があります

英語のエッセイを読んでいて訳せない文があります。 英文は以下のとおりです。 I was then,too,somuch an enemy to all constractions,that my masters could never prevail on me,by any persuasions or encouragements,to learn without book the common reles of grammar,in which they dispensed with me alone ,because they found I made a shift to do the usual exercises out of my own reading and observation. という文章です。 全体の訳もわからないのですが、特に分からない部分を箇条書きにします。 (1)I was then,too,somuch an enemy to all constractions,の後半 to all constractionのtoはas(~という)に置き換えてみて訳したほうがいいのでしょうか? (2)by any persuasions or encouragements,to learn without book the common reles of grammar, 先頭のbyの訳し方は「~によって」?ですかね・・・。教えてください (3)in which they dispensed with me alone , in which の in は入らないような気がします。(その語の文のどの部分に入るのか分からないので) そこの文法的な役割も教えていただきたいです。 以外にも前置詞が英文では、重要ということに気づきました。 どなたかお力添えをよろしくお願いします。

• 会話文をどうしても訳すことが出来ず困っています。

ピーターさん「So, Chad, look, is this more than just simply about people uploading videos of themselves making idiots of themselves at parties or is something really quite profound going on here, about people engaging the world in a new way?」 チャドさん「Yeah, I know, it's- it's changing the world because it's giving everyone a voice. Um, and we've been able to be successful because we've built a platform to make that possible. And we weren't filtering, uh, you know, what was entertaining, uh, for our audience. We let our audience define what was entertaining to them. So, by having a platform where videos can come in, by them viewing/interacting with these videos, they'll rise to the top.」 ピーターさん「Now one of the people we couldn't put on the panel today just for numbers was Jimmy Wales who's here, Jimmy are you in the hall? No, well Jimmy, uh, started something called Wikipedia. Um, and now here's something that, you know, I'm an old Britannica junkie. I still have my 1974 edition Macropedia, Micropedia in the basement and I still love it. But my son, he doesn't know from Macropedia, Britannica, it's Wikipedia. Now I use Wikipedia all the time. Wikipedia's changing the world. It's the universal distribution of knowledge accessible to everybody from the bottom up. But it's an instantaneously, constantly created source of knowledge. So I'm speaking here for Jimmy, but I seem to think that this is another dimension of this when you say voice. And it's the voice of knowledge and the distribution of knowledge enabling people to do new things.」 この三つの会話文がどうしても理解できず,困っています。 誰かこれ読める方いらっしゃいましたらお教えくださいませ(m。_。)m

• 会話文なんですが和訳お願いします。

Sandra's character is a doctor. She's much more rational. My character is kind of more open to what's going on here. And I think, with that, they kind of come together. And in that moment, I guess They're both at the mailbox, exchanging letters at different times at the same time. And it's either yes or no. Do you walk away or not? And something about what they are feeling from each other, I guess, through these, the medium of these letters, they say yes. イルマーレという映画のストーリを説明しているみたいですが、解釈に困っています(;^_^A  2004年と2006年、違う“時”を生きるふたりの恋の話のようです。 長い文ですが宜しくお願いします!

• 会話問題について

A:"I suppose they could try teaching very simple conversation." B:"That's all I'm suggesting.I don't think they need to teach reading." 2つ質問なんですが、Aの会話はどういう意味ですか?また、That's~suggesting.とはおかしくないですか??

• 和訳をお願いします。(会話文)

和訳をお願いします。(会話文) T:The Internet has given me the chance to be just like everyone else. Nobody cares how I walk and talk on the Internet. It is much easier for me to talk to people on the Internet. To them I am just another person. I know they are not staring at my appearance. They are looking at the person I am inside. G:How would you make the world more disabled-friendly? Personally,what role do you plan to play when you grow up? T:I want to make the world aware that not all people are the same. People must start caring for others. I also want to open doors for the disabled. I want to give them the right to work and to live like other people. G:What is it like in your country? T:In South Africa there is still a lot of discrimination against the disabled. A lot of old buildings aren't barrier-free. People often use the disabled parking spaces at public places. To tell the truth,black South Africans are often more understanding and kinder than people of my own race. They have also experienced discrimination. Before anything can change in South Africa,the minds of the people will have to change. Their attitude will have to change. G:What is your greatest wish? T:I want people to look beyond my disability and look at the person I am inside.

• 英語メールの和訳について。

Being the youngest, I'm always the last person to be taken seriously. の説明について。(この文のいみがよくわからなくて説明してもらいました。) I said I'm not taken as seriously as my older siblings. They're considered wiser, older, better. I'm the young one. が、しかしこの文もなんとなくしかとれず。 なぜtaken siriouslyなのですか?。。。(この言葉の意味はわかります よろしくお願いします。

• 会話文ですが和訳をお願いします!

会話文ですが和訳をお願いします! I don't necessarily have a type yet. I've dated all sorts of ethnic backgrounds, everyone from West Indian to Polish. It's not really like, to me, it's more a personality thing that gets me. I'm good talking, but I want someone else to shut me up and give me some proper feedback. I had one friend set me up before and it was a complete disaster, so the worse thing that could possibly happen with this date today would probably be if I ended up being related to her something, otherwise I'm pretty much open to anything at this point. ある男性の自己紹介です。 この後、ブラインドデートが行われるんですが、内容が把握できません… 長文ですが宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m