英語の会話問題を教えて下さい

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の会話問題を教えて下さい。受け身形を使って会話を完成させる問題で、農場で過ごすことについて話します。
  • 農場での暮らしについての会話問題です。空いた部分を適切な選択肢で埋めていきます。
  • 農場での暮らしについての会話問題です。農業の仕事や田舎の良さについて話します。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の会話問題を教えて下さい。

英語の会話問題を教えて下さい。 空所を補うのに最も適当なものを選ぶ問題です。 O : Hello, John! (1 ). J : Hi, Oliver. You must be bored stiff living out there on your uncle's farm during the summer vacation. O : (2 ). I really enjoyed it. J : Really, but with nothing to do (3 ), with the same green fields around you every day. O : There are many things on a farm (4 ); for example, I even get up at five in the morning to help (5 ) the cows. J : Five in the morning! That's what I call (6 ). And there is nothing I would hate more than the smell of a cow, especially at that time of the day! O : (7 ) fresh milk just after it has been drawn, you would change your mind. J : I prefer living in town, besides I suppose you have to eat a lot of greens which I can't stand myself. O : At least living in the countryside is healthy. I can ride my bike along the country roads. It's good fun! J : Well, we will see if you say the same thing next time. O : (8 ). And call me anytime you like and don't forget that you are always welcome. J : (9 ). Anyway school starts soon, so you don't have long to play the farmer boy. O : See you at school then. Bye, John. 1 (1)Oliver telling (2)Oliver speaking (3)Calling Oliver (4)Oliver talking 2 (1)Yes, you're right (2)You said it (3)No, not at all (4)No, not boring 3 (1)all time (2)any delay (3)through all the day (4)all day long 4 (1)to keep you busy (2)keeping you busied (3)to keep busy all time (4)for keeping busied 5 (1)with milking (2)milking of (3)for milking (4)milking from 6 (1)no luck (2)lucky (3)bad luck (4)luckless 7 (1)Once you could taste (2)Shouldn't you taste (3)If you could taste (4)If you had tasted 8 (1)Let's wait (2)Wait and see (3)Wait to try (4)You will wait 9 (1)Don't trust in me (2)Don't count on me (3)Don't attempt me (4)Don't rely in me 一応考えたところ、1が(2),2が(3),3が(4),4が(1),5が(1),6が(3),7が(3),8が(2),9が(1) って感じになりました。 少し長いですが、お願いします。

noname#122913
noname#122913
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.1

9は(2)でしょう。 Oが「いつでも好きなときに電話してね」と言ったのに対して、Jは「(気が向いたら電話するかもしれないけど)当てにしないでね」と言っているのだと思います。

関連するQ&A

• [英語]このBACKについて教えてください

Why don't I just wait for you back at the hotel and I'll try on this cute little outfit you bought me. ドラマのセリフなのですが、 この「Why don't I just wait for you back at the hotel 」 で "wait for you to come back at the hotel"なら意味がわかるのですが、 "wait for you back at the hotel"がわかりません。 このbackがよくわからないのと これは熟語がなにかなのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします

• 至急英語が合っているか教えてくださいm(__)m

遠距離の彼が大学を休学したと言うので 『どうして大学に戻らないの?どうして休学したの?』と聞きたいのですが Why don't you go back to school? why did you take a leave of absence at the first place?で大丈夫でしょうか? また、 honestly I am going to do everything that makes you happy because you make me happy.に対して 『全然私の為になってない。全然嬉しくない。逆にあなたを嫌いになってる。』は It doesn't work for me at all. I am not happy at all. I even feel like leaving you..で合っていますか?

• 英語の問題で分らないのがあるので教えてください。

空所に入る最も適切な語句を選んでください。 [1]John asked me ( ) would leave. (1)that you (2)that I (3)when I 次の(1)(2)の英文がほぼ同じ意味になるように、空所に適切な語を入れてください。 [2] (1)He said to us, "Please don`t wait for me if I am late." (2)He asked us ( ) ( ) wait for him if he was late. [3] (1)She said, "Let`s leave the baggage at the station." (2)She ( ) that ( ) should leave the baggage at the station. [4] (1)My father said to me, "I`m going to repair the fence. Help me, please." (2)My father told to me that ( ) was going to repair the fence and asked me ( ) help ( ).

• 英語の空欄補充問題です

I am sorry to have kept you ()so long. 1 wait 2 to wait 3 waiting 4 waited Don't you think advertisements sometimes ()people to buy things they don't need? 1 let 2 make 3 have 4 cause どうしても分かりません 回答お願いします!

• 至急。英語について。

私、東京で一人暮らしする訳じゃないし、 それに、(あなたが私の)家に泊まるのは私のママが許さないと思う。(>_<) あと私、前も言ったけど英語だって話せないのに ずっと一緒にいるのはあなただってせっかくアメリカから来るのに楽しくないだろうし... なんか(色々考えちゃって)不安なんだよね。 と言いたいですが、 I will not live by myself in Tokyo, and my mother will not allow you to stay at my house. Moreover, as I told you before that I don't speak English, it will not be fun for you being together with me all the time in Japan especially you come from the U.S.. I am a bit worried. ↑間違っているところはないでしょうか?

• 英語の分からない問題を教えてください。

カッコ内の語句を並べ替えて意味の通る英文にしてください。 1.Celia, I'm handing the stage over to you. (floor, thelot, , yours, all, is) 2.We've (lot, got, a, of, to, cover, ground) 3.As it's already ten o'clock, I'd (to, like, started, get). 4.First of all, let me thank you all (for, the, taking, from, time) your work to attend today's session.

• 英語が合っているか見てほしいです(>_<)

あなた、いつも結婚っていうけど 結婚したいって言ったことがあるのは本当に私にだけ? あなたに怒らないし、別れるって言わないから嘘つかないで本当のこといって。 You say always get married, Is it really only to me that you have said "I want to marry you" in your whole life? I really don't get mad at you, I will not tell you to break up with you, so tell me the truth.

• 英語 問題おねがいします!

5問あります! 英文の訳をおねがいします。 1.I will be meeting a friend from Australia at the airport this afternoon. 2.The train will be arriving at the station in about ten minutes. 日本語の意味になるように()に適切な語を入れてください。 3.3時にここでお待ちしています。  I () () () for you here at three o'clock. 4.あさっては期末テストです。明日は一日中、テストの勉強をしているでしょう。  I have a final test the day after tomorrow. So I () () () for it all day tomorrrow. 5.彼女は近いうちにここに戻ってくることになるでしょう。  She () () () back again one of these days. 以上の5問です! おねがいします!

• 至急。英語について

(来年3月に東京に引っ越すのですが、そのことと、彼が日本に来るときホテルじゃなく私に家に泊まりたいと言う彼に以下のことを英語でいいたいです。)↓ 私、東京で一人暮らしする訳じゃないし、(母と一緒に引っ越して住む) それに、(あなたが私の)家に泊まるのは私のママが許さないと思う。(>_<) あと私、前も言ったけど英語だって話せないから ずっと一緒にいるのはあなただってせっかくけアメリカから来るのに楽しくないだろうし... なんか(色々考えちゃって)不安なんだよね。 I'm not going to live all by myself. And I'm afraid my mom won't allow you to stay at our house. Moreover, as I told you before I don't speak English, it will not be fun for you being together with me all the time in Japan especially you coming all way from the U.S.A... I am a bit worried. ↑可笑しいところはないでしょうか?

• 和訳を教えて下さい。(会話文です。)

和訳を教えて下さい。(会話文です。) <At the sushi bar> Chef:Irasshai! Susan:What are you going to have? Peter:I'm not sure. Don't forget that this is my first time. Chef:I recommend that you start with white fish,because it has a light taste,and gradually move on to stronger tasting fish. Then you could finish with the egg topping. Peter:In that case,I'll start with flatfish,please. Susan:Could you make me something low in calories? Chef:Would you like to try the octopus? Susan:That sounds good.