• ベストアンサー

日本語訳、これでいいでしょうか?(結構な数です。)

kerozirusiの回答

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

#1さんのご指摘の他に細かいことですが、19の文章においてsummerにあたる日本語が現れていませんので、「去年の夏…」というふうに訳して下さい。 あとですね、やはり一番気になったところは12の文章ですね。 sheだからherだからといっていつもいつも「彼女」と訳せば良いというわけではありません。 今回の文章のように、ひとつの文章の中に女性を指す語がいくつもある状態で代名詞のsheやherが現れた際には、どれがどれを指しているのかを正確に捉えて、時として紛らわしさを回避するために「彼女」と訳さずに具体的に指している名詞で訳した方が良くなることがあります。 更に言うなら、英語から自然な日本語に訳そうとする際には、英語の語順に逆らって「後ろから訳す」と言う現象が起りがちです。 そのことも、文章の後半に出てくるsheをいきなり「彼女」と訳してしまうと誰のことかぐちゃぐちゃになってしまう要因となります。 英語の発想というか思考としては、まずmy daughterがあって次にmy daughter's motherとしたいところを語句の重複を避けるために代名詞を使ってher motherにしていますよね。 そこから更に、her mother=sheと置き換えています。 ですので、when節から訳していく時に確かに主語は文字上はsheなのですが、いきなり「彼女」とはせずに「母親にやるべき事がたくさんある時に」という感じで具体的に訳した方が質問者さんのように「いきなり彼女って言われても誰のこと?」というモヤモヤ感が出ずにすみます。

r0b1
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。「last summer」についてはミスです・・。 すみません、いつも前から訳しているのですが、、おかしかったですね。 勉強になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 日本訳してください!

下記内容を日本訳してください 宜しくお願いします When I was a child my parents got divorced. I was 3 years old. I didnt meet my father until I was 20 years old. I grew up very poor and had to spend many nights at home alone because my mother would work late in a factory. Now my mother and father have both married to new people and Ryan is just a child they had from another marriage. When the marriage is broen often the children are forgotten about.

• 日本語訳を教えてください

This was all very nice because while I was a little girl among eight children, our father and mother were of simple life and never went or took us anywhere. thisは、おじが話してくれた自分の旅行の話を指しています。 「never went or took us anywhere」は「両親は決してどこかに行くことも私たちをどこかに連れて行くこともなかった」だと思うのですが、他の部分はほとんどわかりません・・・。 ぜひ日本語訳を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 【英語】作文の添削お願いします 

テーマ:印象に残っている贈り物 Most impressing present in my life is a watch that my father gave me when I passed the exam to enter the high school. My father used the watch before I was born, and he wouldn't put away it even though he was given a new watch by my mother and sister. I think the watch will have been very important for my father. So, I was very surprised when he gave it to me. At first, I hesitated to receive it, but I received it in the end because my father said with smiling that "I use this new watch". The watch was what my mother and sister gave him. My watch and my father's watch is very different because mine is very old and father's is new. However both of them are filled with love of my family. 文法や構成について指摘してください。

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

(1) I actually had this in my hand and put it back. Wishing I hadn’t. My literary crush is bad boy Ash Farrell from The Second Coming of Lucy Hatch by Marsha Myer. (2) Thank you a lot for providing individuals with remarkably memorable possiblity to discover important secrets from this site. It is always very fantastic plus jam-packed with fun for me personally and my office friends to search the blog at a minimum three times in a week to see the newest tips you will have. Not to mention, we’re certainly pleased with the magnificent methods served by you. Selected 4 points in this posting are definitely the most suitable we have had. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 日本語訳お願いします

日本語訳お願いします my school is situated in an old palace and the corridor are very tangled! we have two intern gardens,but we can use just one of them! My classroom isn't so desiderable...we ahve an elevator behind the cupboard and a door against the wall at 3 meters from the floor( we don't know what's behind the strange door...and my classmates are very interested about it ^-^) I think this is the worst classroom of the school, because it's really hot! but for a long time I appreciate it ^-^ at least it's clean and new(enough) How's your classroom?=) ところどころ辞書で調べても?なとこるがあります。よろしくお願いします。

• [緊急]日本語訳お願いします!

Does it mean that you're not shy? :) I really like buddhism! I think this is the religion I like the most, it's the most believable, thoughtful, and I agree with what that religion say. :) Our teacher said that Japanese celebrate Xmas in a different way to European People, I don't really know whether it's true or not...! This is a good thing to be interested in the world, and France is a nice place, you'll see, you might like it ! :D This morning, i had a japanese conversation lesson with a real japanese person, and she spoke to me all in Japanese and I didn't understand anything, except few easy things... and I realized that I was very bad for speaking and understanding Japanese! We only had a year of japanese lessons, so we're not very ready to speak japanese fluently, so I'm sorry, I'll do my best but my japanese level isn't great...! ^^ I'm very excited to come in 10 days now ! :DDD It's a huge adventure for me!!! I'll try to check my email every day for you to have a answer quickly ! :p See you soon !!! 急いでいます! 早めに返事いただけると助かります(;~;)

• 日本語訳お願いします。

1 Because they could create a good public image for themselves. 2 Because the design of seatbelts is not very important for selling cars. 3 Because it does not have any rhythm. 4 You may answer, “No, that one doesn’t, but the one next to it does.” 5 We do this because although the tooth is physically close to us, it is psychologically closer to the dentist when he is examining it.

• 日本語訳を!!5

お願いします (1) Cornelius Scipio Hispanus was not a modest man. He praised not only himself, but his whole family as well. When he died around 135 BCE, the epitaph written on his tomb listed his many elected offices, followed by four lines of poetry, bragging about his accomplishments:  By my good conduct, I heaped honor upon the honor of my family; I had children, and I tried to equal the deeds of my father; I won the praise of my ancestors and made them glad I was born; My own virtue has made noble my family tree. (2) For generations, the Scipio en had served in high offices. And by the second century BCE, the Scipios had become Rome's leading family. They decorated their family tomb with marble busts of important family members. The oldest sarcophagus contains the body of a Scipio who was a consul of Rome in 298 BCE. Its dedicatiom reads:“Lucius Cornelius Scipio Barbatus, son of Gnaeus, a brave and wise man, whose handsomeness matched his bravery. He was consul, censor, and aedile among you. He captured...many cities for Rome and brought home hostages.” (3) Like other patricians, Scipio Hispanus proudly claimed his ancestors as founding fathers of Rome. He was probably much like the Roman in this statue. Even though scholars cannot tell us this person's name, we can learn a lot just by looking at him. First: he's a Roman. We know because he's wearing a toga, the garment that was a sign of manhood. The Romans called it the toga virilis, and a boy wasn't allowed to wear it until he became a man, usually at 16. Second, because this unknown Roman is carrying makes of his ancestors, we know that his father or grandfather had served as one of Rome's top officials.

• 訳を手伝ってくれませんか??(3)

I was not sure at first what I wanted to study, but now I think I'm pretty confident that I want to obtain a degree in Business. This is a very broad degree, but you can work in almost any field and with that degree, you have the potential to climb very high up the corporate ladder. That's not my goal. but my goal is to make enough money that Todd and I can travel a lot, and I also want to help out with buying a house eventually, and having the security of a good income. Also, we have to plan for retirement, which will cost a lot. アメリカ人からのメールです。下の二つの文章をうまく訳せません。(2)のcorporate ladderをどう訳したらいいのでしょうか....誰かお願いします。 (1)but now I think I'm pretty confident that I   want to obtain a degree in Business. (2)you have the potential to climb very high up   the corporate ladder.

• どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。

どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。フィリピン人の友人に頼まれました。 意図を汲み取っていただき意訳していただければ非常に助かります。 よろしくおねがいします。 December 13,2011 It was the date when we start to work at TAIYO YUDEN. on that day I cant explain my feelings why I felt so nervous, maybe because it was my first job. I was assigned at the taping process. Honestly, at first it was hard for me to learn my process, but with the help of Yabata san and Joan san I learned a lot. I am glad and very much lucky because all of my co-wprkers are kind specially Yamada san, for his long patient when he teaching me. Before I thought that taping process is hard,before I am confused on what I am doing in my process but now I realized that I can do it. Last November 13,2012 is our 1 year here in Japan. But, still I am not that good in japanese language.But aside from studying I`m still hoping that someday I will be good in Japanese language. About the Soldering Iron, I am very much happy because I passed the test.Thank you so much to Takasaki san and Nakajima San for their effort and also for being supportive to us. For the end of this presentation allow me to say thank you for the 1 year extension of our contract. We will promise to do more our best for this company and we wish Taiyo Yuden will more works to come so that our contract will extend again for another 1 year."joke only" May all of us have a happy and peaceful new year. once again thank you so much. Jinsoo onengaishimasu hiragana deii kanji yumenai desu!