• ベストアンサー

意味を教えて下さい。

下の文の意味を教えて下さい。 私が訳すと下のようになって しまいます。やはり間違っているでしょうか? ↓ あれは高いです。 私は常にAやBが欲しいです しかし、なんであなたはクリスマスに 何が欲しいか言わないの? 私が訳すとこうなってしまいます。 they cost a lot. i always wanted either A or B B cost like $300. but yeah you never told me what you wanted for christmas?

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#111031
noname#111031
回答No.2

they cost a lot. i always wanted either A or B B cost like $300. but yeah you never told me what you wanted for christmas? They cost a lot. "t"を大文字にして下さい。Iは常に大文字です。 I always wanted both A and/or B. なんてなるのでは?"either A or B は AあるいはBのどちらか の意味です。 B cost like $300. 英語として意味が理解できません。 その後のは恐らく”だけど、君は何をクリスマスに欲しかったのか、私には決して言おうとはしなかった。”とか言いたかったのですか? あなたの書かれたとおりですと、 But why you don't tell me what you want for Christmas. となりますね。現在形ですね? 

ariel2005
質問者

お礼

とても勉強になりました。ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (2)

• axlrose88
  • ベストアンサー率20% (120/588)
回答No.3

まちがっていないと思いますよ。 予想するに あなたが santa になにを頼みたいのかオファーしたのでしょうか。 高いからね。 aかbをいつもほしいと思っている。 ただbは300ドルくらいするから。 ところでyouは christmasに何がほしいのか言ってくれないね。 文法についての間違いの指摘はあるでしょうが、友人とのやりとりするときはこんなもんです。 日本でも日本語を正確に常に使っていないのと同じです。

回答No.1

下ので調べてみるといいですよ。

参考URL:
http://www.excite.co.jp/world/

関連するQ&A

• どんな意味なんでしょうか?教えてください

What would you think if I told you I've always wanted to hold you? I don't know what we're afraid of Nothing would change if we made love

• 英語が得意な方教えてください

1 A : How often do you go to your favorite restaurant? B : I usually go around twice month 2 A : What do you usually eat when you go there? B : I usually have ( ) 3 A : What kind of restaurant do you neve go to ? B : I never go to ( ) 4 A : What food do you always want to eat? B : I always ( ) どなたか、文章を訳せる方いらしたらお願いします。 (   )内はどんな言葉を入れてどんな使い方をするのかも教えてください。 宜しくお願い致します。 、

• 中3 期末テストの模範解答を教えてください。

(1)彼らはどのくらいの間、歌を歌い続けているのですか。 How (    )(    )they (    )(    ) songs? (2)They were dancing when I arrived. The dance (    )already(    ). (3)My sister plays the violin well. My sister is a (    )(    ). (4)My uncle can cook very well. My uncle is a very (    )(    ). (5)金持ちがいつも幸せとは限りません。 (    )rich are not always happy. (6)We have a lot of snow around here. (    )(    )a lot around here. (7)Will you open the window? (    )open the window. (8)What a good speaker of French ! (    )(    )she speaks French ! (9)彼は何て速く走るんだろう。 (    )fast runners they are! (10)生徒たちは一人ひとり机と椅子をもっています。 (    )of the students(    ) a desk and a chairs. (11)They had a good time at the party. They(    )(    )at the party. (12)He told me to go there alone. He told me to go there(    )(    ). (13)クッキーをご自由にとって食べてください。 (    )(    )to the cookies. (14)If you start at once ,you will arrive in time . (    )at once ,(    )you won’t arrive in time . (15)What a good(    ) she is! (    )(    )she cooks!              以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 海外ドラマseinfeldより

DIANE: He was always such a goof-off. I mean did he ever get anywhere? JERRY: Sure. DIANE: Yeah? What field? JERRY: Marine biology. DIANE: George is a marine biologist?! JERRY: Yeah, pretty damn good one, too! DIANE: I can't believe it. I-I would never had thought… JERRY: Yeah... he’s specializing in whales. He's working on lowering the cholesterol level, in whales… all that blubber -- quite unhealthy. You know it’s the largest mammal on earth but as George says "they don't have to be." というやりとりで最後のthey don't have to be はどう解釈したらよいでしょうか?

• 次の英語の意味を教えて頂けないでしょうか?

Any idea of what they might cost to replace if you could ever find them ? Also, what would be the value of a super clean early or first version of the Golden Steky, the original style Steky ? Are they even available ? コストを抑えるために何かいい方法はないのか? このGolden Steky、初期のタイプの価値は何ですか? 使い物になりますか?    という意味でしょうか? すみません、意味不明で教えていただけませんか? ちなみにGolden Stekyとは小型カメラのことです。

• 一部の歌詞と和訳を教えて下さい!!

Bruno MarsのGrenadeという曲にある、 【 】内の和訳を教えていただけませんか? また、【 】内の≪ ≫の歌詞が、「breaks」の他にも「brakes」と書かれていたりします。 歌詞の前後からしてどちらが正しいのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします!! Easy come, easy go That's just how you live, oh Take, take, take it all, But you never give Should of known you was trouble from the first kiss, Had your eyes wide open - Why were they open? (*1) Gave you all I had And you tossed it in the trash You tossed it in the trash, you did To give me all your love is all I ever asked, Cause what you don't understand is I'd catch a grenade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) I'd jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah , yeah) You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) Oh, oh I would go through all this pain, Take a bullet straight through my brain, Yes, I would die for ya baby ; But you won't do the same No, no, no, no Black, black, black and blue beat me till I'm numb Tell the devil I said "hey" when you get back to where you're from Mad woman, bad woman, That's just what you are, yeah, 【You'll smile in my face then rip the ≪breaks か brakes≫ out my car】 Gave you all I had (*1) If my body was on fire, ooh You' d watch me burn down in flames You said you loved me you're a liar Cause you never, ever, ever did baby... But darling I'll still catch a grenade for ya Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) I'd jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah , yeah) You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) Oh, oh I would go through all this pain, Take a bullet straight through my brain, Yes, I would die for ya baby ; But you won't do the same. No, you won't do the same, You wouldn't do the same, Ooh, you'll never do the same, No, no, no, no

• 現在完了形と現在形について

以下の会話文で(1)と(2)には現在完了形が使われていますがどうしてでしょうか。現在形(1.Are you always) (2. am)にしても不自然ではありませんか?Aさんはいつでもスズメバチが怖いのだから現在形でも良いと思うのですが、だめでしょうか?どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 A:One day last week, I saw a wasp. It was enormous. I have never seen one like that before. B: Did you kill it? A: Certainly not. B: (1 Have you always been) frightened of wasps? A: Yes, but I ( 2 have been) a lot more scared of them since one stung me recently.

• この歌の歌詞はどんな意味ですか?

i can see you burning with desire reaching for a glory you will never find. you don't care what people say about you 分かる方教えてください

• 意味が理解できません

こんにちは。 2才上の外国人(私は中1です)の友達から貰った手紙を、辞書で調べながら読んでいるのですが、意味が理解できずに困ってます。どうしても、おかしな日本語になってしまいます。辞書に載ってない単語もあります('cosなど)。 どなたか日本語に訳して頂けませんか? Never in my life I have known someone special as you are. 'cos you are very nice, very kind to me. And I'm very thankful for that. Hope you won't change. And I promise I'm always here for you no matter what. Thank you very much. Just always take care. And always pray to God. God bless you. よろしくお願いします。

• omitとevadeの意味

I have always been a very honest person, never shoplifted, never stole, corrected cashiers when they give me too much change, gone back into a store to pay for items we missed in the checkout, etc. Don’t ask me to lie, omit, or even evade for you; I just can’t do it! ここでのomitとevadeの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします