• ベストアンサー

アラブの国 添削おねがいします

英作にがてなので教えてください。 添削お願いいたします。 アブダビにも入って来ました。 7カ国の首都になるそうです。 博物館に行ったりしました。昔真珠の貿易が盛んだったらしいのですが、ミキモトが真珠養殖を成功させたため、廃れてしまったとの事。 いろいろなところでいろんな影響ってあるんだなぁ~って思いました。 I went to Audabi too. This country is a capital. I visited a history museum. long time ago,The Mikimoto company make a go of a cultured pearl.therefore,it be done away with pearl trade. I thought affect something .

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.1

基本的には、判るのですが、もう少し読み手が想像力かき立てられる位の若干の飾り付けをしてみましょう。 Dubai, Abu-Dhabiは昔々仕事(商売)の戦場でした。懐かしい! Abu-Dhai or Abu Dhabi はこの綴りだったと思います、確認して下さい。 語源は「鹿の父」から来たモノだったと言われています。 「Abu」は「お父さん」 Then I also visited Abu-Dhai on my last visit to the Middle East. It is a capital of United Arab Emirates consisted of 7 small Gulf countries. It was one of the most impressive event that I learned a lot about the history of Abu-Dhabi at Museum there. The city was once very famous and prosperous by trading pearls around the world. But, it has lost its position after Mikimoto of Japan successfully started pearl culturing in early 1900. It is very interesting to know a start of one small business in Japan made such a good deal of influence to this far-located small country like Abu-Dhabi.

その他の回答 (1)

• tonsaku
  • ベストアンサー率35% (21/59)
回答No.2

これは英作の問題ですかね。会話・手紙等であれば、No.1の方が良い文を書いてくださっています。 私は英作の問題だと想定しましょう。あまり余分な内容をつけすぎてもどうかと思うので。 >アブダビにも入って来ました。 >I went to Audabi too.  Abu Dhabi にすればOKでしょう。 >7カ国の首都になるそうです。 >This country is a capital.  これでは「この国は首都です」になってしまいます。  直訳すると、It is the capital of seven countries. ですが“首長国”という単語を知っていれば ~ seven emirates. としてもいいでしょう。 >博物館に行ったりしました。 >I visited a history museum.  historyはなくていいと思います。何博物館かは書いてないですし。真珠博物館かもしれませんよ。 >昔真珠の貿易が盛んだったらしいのですが、ミキモトが真珠養殖を成功させたため、廃れてしまったとの事。 >Long time ago,The Mikimoto company make a go of a cultured pearl.Therefore,it be done away with pearl trade.  ちょっとずれてしまっています。訳し忘れがあり、その後の前半は「養殖された真珠を成功」してしまい、後半は受動態になりきれていません。文法的に間違いです。  The city was once famous for pearl trading, but the trade went out because Mikimoto succeeded in culturing pearls. ぐらいでどうでしょう?Long time agoやmake a go ofを使ってもいいでしょう。 >いろいろなところでいろんな影響ってあるんだなぁ~って思いました。 >I thought affect something.  これも文法的に間違っています。 これは直訳はしにくいですね。I found things have influences in various places. ぐらいでしょうか。 あまり文法力が完成していないようなので、直訳重視にしてみました。英作が苦手だということですが、まずは文法力を上げることが必要だと思います。ある程度直訳重視の文が書けるようになれば“意訳”にも挑戦してみるといいと思います。もっといい英文が書けるでしょう。

関連するQ&A

• シカゴの感想を添削

お願いいたします I visited to Chicago. It's a sister city Osaka. There are a lot of museum I like it. I went for sightseeing to Frank Lloyd Wright House in Okupeak. Also,I went Museum of Sciene and Industry where we watch Apollo 8 and take the U -505 submarine on board tour. There is Sue in Field Museum of Natural HIstory is very famous. It's Tyranno saurus rex fossil remains that is biggest and complete in the world. I took part in guided tour there it was intersting but I listened it difficult becouse it's English. I alway go to the are museum. Of coures visited the art of Institue of Chicago. It's 3 biggest Museum if US. I had enjoying a long time there. There are a lot of events in Chicago becouse many country people live in . Oh , I love most pake is lincoln park. Zoo in there is free therefor many animals so enjoying. I recomed there and tell me what you think if you go there.

• 関係代名詞

関係代名詞について教えてください。 Some colorful abstract paintings that I saw in a local art gallery on the weekend. The city which I visited ten years ago. ですが、 I saw some colorful abstract pintings in a local art gallery on the weekend. I visited the city ten years ago. では、間違えなのですか? 参考書を読んでも良くわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• アラブの国 添削おねがいします

旅日記を英語にしたいのですが・・・語学力が・・・ 添削してください。 I went to Dubai in Arabu. It's was hot 40C . I was fun best it's Desert safuary. It means to take the 4WD in Desert and to eat dinner to see berry dunce and then take the Camel in Desert. The sun set was berry butiful in deaert. アラブにある国、ドバイに行ってきました。 とっても暑い国で40度を超えているのが普通です。 一番印象に残っているのはデザートサファリです。 4WDの車で砂漠を走り、砂漠の真ん中で夕方から夜にかけて食事をしたり、ベリーダンスを見たりらくだに乗ったりしました。 砂漠に沈む夕日もよかったです。

• 旅日記の添削をお願いします

こっちのほうがいいよ~ってアドバイスお願いします。 京都は大徳寺に行きました。 数年前にお茶の先生に連れて行ってもらったことがあるのですが・・・ その時はVIP待遇だったので、三門の上に上がり利休像を見せていただいたりしました。 今回は弧蓬庵の特別拝観の為に行きました。普段は拝観謝絶な庵です。 28日 友人の勧めもあり終わってから金閣寺を見学に行きました。 29日 金閣寺を見たのだから銀閣寺も見ようと見学に行きました。 派手やかで目を惹く金閣、しっとりと風景に溶け込む銀閣、どちらも大好き! そして、なんて外国人の多いこと・・・ 私はいろいろな国の方々に日本に来て日本の文化をもっと知って欲しいと思っているので、とても素晴らしいことだと思いました。 I went to Daitoku temple. I visited there a few years ago with my tea teacher. We were VIP. We went up SunMon and watched Rikyu statue. This time I visited for specal watch day " Kohouan" We don't usually watch. Day 28 My friend recommmended I visited to Kinkaku Temple after that. Day 28 I wanted to watch Ginkaku temple. I like both gorgeous Kinkaku and natural Ginkaku. and then there were a lot of people from other countries. I think to visite them inJapan. They were known Japanese culture.

• 英作文の添削をして下さい\(^o^)/

こんにちは! ついさきほど、住みたい国を自由に選びその理由を述べるというテーマの英作文をしました。 もし、不自然な点、明らかにおかしい点などがありましたらお教えくださいm(__)m I want to live in Hawaii. When my family and I visited there 5 years ago, we got a lot of fun. I spended most of times swimming in the sea. The sea was so clear that there were many kinds of fish. I think it's very nice to be able to swim there every day. Besides, all foods I ate in Hawaii were very delicious. I want to eat dishes which we ate at a restaurant once again. I think living in Hawaii is great. So I chose Hawaii.

• the をつけるか a をつけるかについて。

こんばんは。 いつもありがとうございます。 We live in ( )house whose window is big.という文で(  )の中は a でした。 自分たちが住んでいる家だったら the になるんじゃない?と思ったのですがどうしてaになるんでしょうか。 ほかに、 He visited the museum built last year. I have a friend living in Okinawa. という文章もあってこれはなんとなく納得してます。 よろしくお願いします。

• 現在完了について

I (  ) Nikko three years ago. 正解はvisitedでしたがhave visitedかと迷いました。 どう考えればよかったですか。 He (  ) to Osaka last week. 正解はwentでしたがhas been toの形かと迷いました。 どう考えればよかったですか。 There (  ) a car in front of my house since yesterday.  正解はhas beenでしたがwasかと思いました。 どう考えればよかったですか。

• This present is from the museum in Sydney. の訳は?

中学2年生の教科書からです。久美は、春休みを利用して、彼女の町の姉妹都市があるオーストラリアに交換プログラムで滞在しました。 Tom: Did you visit any interesting places? Kumi: Yes, I did. I visited a museum in Sydney.     This present is from the museum. Tom: Thanks, Kumi. It's a beautiful picture. This present is from the museum.の訳を教えてください。博物館で買ったのでしょうか。それとも博物館からもらったのでしょうか。ちなみに、この課では不規則動詞の過去形はまだ習っていません。よろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします(>_<)!

題:「死刑制度の廃止について」50words -死刑制度に反対- I hope that the death penalty is abolished.(1) This is because a nation should not kill a person, even if it is a nation.(2) In addition, criminals should remain alive because they can expiate the crime.(3) Therefor I agree with abolishing the death penalty.(4) -死刑制度に賛成- I hope that the death penalty isn't abolished.(1) This is because, I seem that the brutal criminals repeat the creme if they remain alive.(2) Moreover, I seem that brutal crimes increase more than now, if the capital punishment system is abolished.(3) Therefore I disagree with abolishing the death penalty.(4) 二つ書いてみました(>_<)! 一つでも良いので改善点など教えてもらえたら幸いです(>_<)

• 教えてください!

教えてください! 次の日本語を英文に直してください。自分で考えた文も載せておくので添削も出来ればお願いします。 修学旅行で最も印象に残ったのは、広島の平和記念資料館です。 (平和記念資料館:The Peace Memorial Museum) It is The Peace Memorial Museum of Hiroshima … そこで、私達は原爆がもたらした悲劇について学びました。 Therefore we learned about the tragedy which an atom bomb brought. 展示されているものを見るのは辛いことでした。(辛い:painful) It was painful that I watched a displayed thing. そのあと、原爆ドームを訪ねました。原爆ドームは、1996年に世界遺産に登録されました。 (世界遺産:a World Heritage site /登録され:be registered) Then, I visited the Genbaku Dome. We discussed what it was that we could do for world peace.