アラブの国 添削おねがいします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 旅日記を英語にしたいのですが、語学力が不足しています。添削してください。
  • ドバイというアラブにある国に行ってきました。40度を超える暑さが普通です。でも一番印象に残っているのはデザートサファリ。4WDで砂漠を走り、ベリーダンスを見たりらくだに乗ったりしました。砂漠に沈む夕日も素晴らしかったです。
  • I went to Dubai in Arabu. It's was hot 40C. I was fun best it's Desert safuary. It means to take the 4WD in Desert and to eat dinner to see berry dunce and then take the Camel in Desert. The sun set was berry butiful in deaert.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

アラブの国 添削おねがいします

旅日記を英語にしたいのですが・・・語学力が・・・ 添削してください。 I went to Dubai in Arabu. It's was hot 40C . I was fun best it's Desert safuary. It means to take the 4WD in Desert and to eat dinner to see berry dunce and then take the Camel in Desert. The sun set was berry butiful in deaert. アラブにある国、ドバイに行ってきました。 とっても暑い国で40度を超えているのが普通です。 一番印象に残っているのはデザートサファリです。 4WDの車で砂漠を走り、砂漠の真ん中で夕方から夜にかけて食事をしたり、ベリーダンスを見たりらくだに乗ったりしました。 砂漠に沈む夕日もよかったです。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#64345
noname#64345
回答No.1

I went to Dubai Arabu. The temperature was 40C . What struck me the most was the Desert Safary. We drove a 4WD car and rode camels in desert and ate dinner seeing the berry dunce in the evening. The sun set was very beautiful. ベリーダンスについてはスペルなどしらべてください。

その他の回答 (2)

• Tacosan
  • ベストアンサー率23% (3656/15482)
回答No.3

「アラブにある」ってのは意味不明ですねぇ. 「アラビア半島にある」なら Dubai, in Arabia とか Dubai in the Arabian Peninsula の方が安全だし, 「アラブ人の国」なら Dubai, an Arab country などの方がいいかも. どの場合であっても Arabu はありえないんだけど.

noname#64345
noname#64345
回答No.2

砂漠の真ん中は in the middle of the desert です。では~♪

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いします

雨はふらないと思いますが、念のためカサを持って行きます。 (just in case:念のため) I think it's not going to rain but I'll take my umbrella just in case. I think it's unlikely to rain but I'll carry my umbrella just in case. 上の二通りを考えました。添削お願いします。 また、他にもっと自然な表現がありましたら教えてください。

• 添削お願いします。

And this thing, which as I say was only rather peculiar, soon caused a second thing to happen which was very peculiar. And then the very peculiar thing, in its own turn, caused a really fantastically peculiar thing to occur. そして、このもの(私が言うようにむしろだけ奇妙であった)はすぐ、起こる2番目の非常に奇妙であったものを引き起こしました。そして、非常に奇妙なものは、それ自身の回転で起こる、本当に幻想的で奇妙なものを引き起こしました。 何か日本語変ですよね・・。which as I say was only rather peculiarの部分とかどう訳したらよいかわからないのですが、どなたか添削お願いします。

• シカゴの感想を添削

お願いいたします I visited to Chicago. It's a sister city Osaka. There are a lot of museum I like it. I went for sightseeing to Frank Lloyd Wright House in Okupeak. Also,I went Museum of Sciene and Industry where we watch Apollo 8 and take the U -505 submarine on board tour. There is Sue in Field Museum of Natural HIstory is very famous. It's Tyranno saurus rex fossil remains that is biggest and complete in the world. I took part in guided tour there it was intersting but I listened it difficult becouse it's English. I alway go to the are museum. Of coures visited the art of Institue of Chicago. It's 3 biggest Museum if US. I had enjoying a long time there. There are a lot of events in Chicago becouse many country people live in . Oh , I love most pake is lincoln park. Zoo in there is free therefor many animals so enjoying. I recomed there and tell me what you think if you go there.

• 英作文の添削をして下さい\(^o^)/

こんにちは! ついさきほど、住みたい国を自由に選びその理由を述べるというテーマの英作文をしました。 もし、不自然な点、明らかにおかしい点などがありましたらお教えくださいm(__)m I want to live in Hawaii. When my family and I visited there 5 years ago, we got a lot of fun. I spended most of times swimming in the sea. The sea was so clear that there were many kinds of fish. I think it's very nice to be able to swim there every day. Besides, all foods I ate in Hawaii were very delicious. I want to eat dishes which we ate at a restaurant once again. I think living in Hawaii is great. So I chose Hawaii.

• 英文日記の添削お願いいたします。

A young couple was chav in appearance asked me to take them to a place in a car during driving in the middle of midnight. I listened to them through the window at first. However eventually opened the window and get them to hailed taxi despited I decided never to open the window and door. I talked a driver and handed them some papers. (cos they said that they had not enough money and it seemed true) They thanked me very much repeatedly. I found I felt regret for both my acts what I gave cold shoulder and what I opened the window when I saw that attitude. Such situations that force with a rang of choices often turn up in life. Wondering if my judgment was decent somewhat. 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英文日記の添削をしていただけませんか(^^)

また英文日記を書いてみました。文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)ネイティブならこんな表現をするなど、指摘してくださると,なおうれしいです(^^) Last week , my husband went to Hokkaido reading students for a school excursion for 4 days, so I had to take care of my two-year son alone. It was hard task than I had thought. I thought that single-mothers in the world are very tough then. By the way, I and my husband want to build a detached house, so we are looking for the land recently. We can't find the proper land which we both satisfy, however. It's very difficult to decide where to live. I think we need big power to find the proper land where we live in the future.

• 添削お願いします

添削お願いします I went to Yokohama with my friend and we ate alot of Chinese food. It was very great.

• 英語の添削

今度英語で発表することになったのですが、一応考えたのですが自信が無いので添削をお願いします。 Good afternoon everyone. My name is ○○ and today I am going to talk about my favorite trip. This year I went to Malaysia with my friends. Malaysia is a country near the equator. Everyday the weather is very nice so there was very hot. But I enjoyed this trip and want to go to Malaysia again. I will tell you about three reasons why this was my favorite trip. First, Malaysian food was very delicious. There are many races so we can eat various food such as Indian and Chinese and so on. I was so happy to eat Nyonya food. Nyonya food is mixing Malaysian food and Chinese food. Malaysian food taste mostly spicy but everything was very delicious. Second, Malaysia has many famous historic building. I went to Kuala Lumpur and Malacca. I went to tour the Twin-Tower and the Blue Mosque. Twin-Tower is the third highest around the world. In Malacca, I rode a trishaw. Trishaw is like "Zinrikishya". It looks beautiful and the view of outside is wonderful. Finally, I went to Spa. Malaysia is famous for Spa so Malaysian people often reserve the Spa. To my surprise, there is a bath with a lot of flowers. the massage make me feel very comfortable and happy. In short, this was a great trip. if you think to go to foreign countries, I want you to go to Malaysia. I think you will surely be a wonderful trip. おかしければ文章自体を変えてもらってもかまいません。 添削よろしくお願いします。

• マレーシアの友達に手紙を書きたいのですが、添削お願いします。

これできちんと内容が伝わるでしょうか? もっとラフな感じに書いたほうがいいのでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。 ●●へ 元気? 長い間手紙書けなくてごめんね。 日本に帰ってから、大学受験のことで忙しくなってしまったの。 約束していた写真を送るね! マレーシアに旅行したことは私にとって楽しい時間でした。 なによりも、わたしのうれしかったことは●●と会えたことです。 私は●●がとてもフレンドリーで、英語が上手で、びっくりしました。 私は英語が得意じゃないので、●●にたくさん話したいことがあったのに、話せなくて悔しかったです。 でも、私の将来の夢はフライトアテンダントになることなので、もっと勉強して英語やその他の言葉をはなせるようにしたいの。●●の将来の夢はなに? また、マレーシアに行って●●と会いたいです。その時までには英語が上手になっているといいな! マレーシアもとってもいい国だけれど、日本もいい国です。もし機会があったら是非遊びに来てね!そのときは私が日本を案内するよ! お手紙待ってます To ●● Is it cheerful? I cannot write it, and a letter is too unpleasant to accept for a long time. I became busy about the examination for university since I returned to Japan. I send the photograph which I promised! It was time when it was happy for me to have traveled in Malaysia. It is to have been able to meet ●● to have been glad of me above all. English was good, and, as for me, ●● was surprised at friend Lee very much. Though I wanted to talk in ●● in what was not good at English a lot, I cannot speak it and was regrettable. But I study more and can speak English and other words because a dream of my future is to become a flight attendant. What is the dream of the future of ●●? In addition, I go to Malaysia and want to meet ●●. It is just and should improve English then! Though Malaysia is the country which you may take, Japan is a good country. Come to play by all means if there is an opportunity! I guide Japan then! I wait for your letter

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

こんにちは。 仕事でお世話になった人にカードを渡したく、その英文の添削をお願いします。 手紙をありがとう。とても嬉しかったよ。あなたたちと一緒に働きとても楽しかった!素敵な時間を過ごすことができました。ありがとう。 私はこの思い出を、一生、忘れないでしょう。 アメリカの沢山の情報をありがとう。旅行、楽しんでくるね。 カフェに行って、おいしいケーキを食べてくるよ。 あなたが作るパンとお菓子は、世界で一番おいしい! あなたの笑顔と優しい声が好きです。 あなたと再び会うことができる日まで、元気でお過ごしください。 Thank you for the letter. I was very glad ! I was very happy for me to work with you. I had great time. Thank you. I will not forget this memories all my life. Thank you for a lot of information on France. I will enjoy trip to America. And, I will go to the cafe, and eat a delicious cake. You make blead and sweet that the most delicious in the world. I like your pretty smile and voice. よろしくお願いします。