• ベストアンサー

この短文の和訳は?

英語圏っぽくてどういう意味かわかりません 英文の下の和訳は翻訳サイトの訳です わかるかたおねがいします Nancy only just got out of the way in time. ナンシーは時間内に、ただ辺ぴになっただけです。 Harry saw the ball slowly rise up in the air and then start to fall.ハリーは、ボールがゆっくり空気中に上昇して、次に、低下し始めるのを見ました。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • longrain
  • ベストアンサー率39% (52/131)
回答No.1

Nancy only just got out of the way in time. ナンシーはなんとか間一髪で避けました(逃げました)。 (この the way は、やばいものが突進してくるコースのこと。) Harry saw the ball slowly rise up in the air and then start to fall. ハリーは、ボールがゆっくり空中に上昇していき、そしてそれから、落下し始めるのを見ました。 (引用は「ハリーポッターと賢者の石」?)  

meitanM
質問者

お礼

早速の回答有難う御座いました! 参考にさせていただきます♪

関連するQ&A

• 和訳添削

英文の和訳添削おねがいします。 I remember that I slept and woke all through the rest of that short night and that it somehow seemed extremely long. When Nancy had left the room I got up and pulled the curtains back and saw that the sky was a dull plum color. 私が短い夜の残りの間じゅう寝たり起きたりをしたこと、またそれがとても長く感じられたことを覚えている。ナンシーがベッドからでた時、私が起きてカーテンを引くと、空がくすんだうす紫になっているのを見た。 こんな感じで和訳したのですが、よろしければ添削お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

高二の教科書の一部分なんですが 良く分からない部分があるので和訳をしていただけないでしょうか? “But you never really saw any fighting?” She smiled grimly. “Only in our house.” She took a small bite of her sandwich. It was surprising, the way the words had started pouring out. English words. This American boy had done nothing but smile at her encouragingly and here she was, putting into English things she’d never spoken of before in any language.

• 和訳あってますか?間違ってたら訂正お願いします

和訳合ってますか? 文法、単語も入れて 間違ってたら正しい和訳教えてください。 Starring in the new Harry Potter prequel fantastic beasts, the oscar winner talk wizards, wands and the wonders of fatherhood. アカデミー賞受賞者の前編のハリーポッターの新しい主演映画が名人と魔法方使いの生みの親が話す。 Star 主演させる Prequal 前編 Oscar winner アカデミー賞受賞者 Wizard 名人 Wands魔法使い Wonders of fatherhood 生みの親

• 自然な和訳をしてください(/_;)

Some One 誰かが Some one came knocking At my wee, small door Some one came knocking I'm sure sure sure; I listened, I opened, I locked to left and right, But nought there was a-strring In the still dark night; Only the busy beetle Tap-tapping in the wall, Only from the forest The screech-owl's call, Only the cricket whistling While the dewdrops fall, So I know not who came knocking At all, at all, at all. これを自然な和訳、してください! お願いします…

• 和訳をお願いします。

I was curious if you ever considered changing the structure of your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or 2 images. Maybe you could space it out better?

• [first]は給料?

NHKテレビ英会話講座より Nancy:OK, Let's go. By the way, I paid already. Jack:Nancy, you shouldn't have. I would have paid, if you had paid me first. ・・・・・、もし、君が俺に給料を払ってくれてたら、俺が払ってたんだけどね。 (質問) [first]についてお尋ねします。テキストでは給料と和訳されていますが、そのような意味がありますか?私には「初めに」とか「最初に」とかの副詞だと思うのですが、意訳と解釈してよろしいでしょうか? ちなみに、ナンシーとジャックは会社の同僚の関係です。以上

• 経済学のテキストを読んでいます。和訳の添削、解説をお願いします。

【原文】In the preceding analysis, we have assumed that a 10% depreciation/devaluation will lead to a rise in price of imports by 10%. In the real world this might not be valid, and economists use the term pass through effect to describe the extent to which a 1% depreciation (appreciation) leads to a rise (fall) in import prices. If there is complete pass-through, a 10% depreciation (appreciation) of the currency leads to a 10% rise (fall) in import prices. If, however, a 10% depreciation (appreciation) leads to only a 6% rise (fall) in import prices, then there is only a partial pass-through effect, with the elasticity of exchange rate pass-through being 0.6. there are numerous reasons advanced as to why an x% depreciation of the exchange rate may lead to a less than x% rise in prices in the short run. 【訳】前の分析では、我々は10%の下落が10%輸入の価格の上昇につながると仮定しました。 現実の世界で、これは有効でないかもしれません。そして経済学者は1%の通貨価値の下落(または上昇)が、輸入価格の上昇(通貨価値が上昇している場合は下落)につながる範囲を表現するために浸透効果いう用語を使います。 もし、完全な浸透効果があるのなら、通貨価値の10%下落(または上昇)は、輸入価格の10%上昇(または下落)につながります。しかしながら、もし、10%の下落(または上昇)が輸入価格の6%の上昇(または下落)につながるのなら、それは部分的な浸透効果があり、為替相場の浸透効果の弾力性は0,6になります。なぜ為替相場のX%の下落が、X%の短期的に見た価格の上昇より少ないのかには、いくつかの理由があります。 間違った訳し方をしているところがあればご指摘お願いします。 特に、文中の「pass-through effect」という語句を調べると「浸透効果」と出てきたのですが、よく分かりません。 経済学初心者にも分かるように説明していただけると助かります。 以上、長文失礼しました。回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。

英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。うまく訳せなくて困っています。よろしくお願いします  In the second round of elections, however, the West German Communists got only 2.2 per cent of the vote and fell at the 5 per cent threshold clause that had, in the meantime, been introduced as an obstacle to entry into the Bundestag.

• 和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします! The sousliks only emerged from their winter burrows in late March. So they’ve only got six months for a full year’s worth of living.This could explain why they’re such fast movers. Their courtship and mating in any case seem frantic. (オスがメスを激しく追いかける映像の後)What looks like an aggressive chase, is in fact, the extended foreplay to a very quick act. (オスリスのアップの映像が映り)He too was that fit in his time. But that’s a while ago.(そのオスがメスを追いかけ初める) ドキュメンタリー番組でリスの生態を説明しているシーンです。 映像がなくて分かりにくいと思いますが、宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 和訳を教えてください

Happiness is like an unexpected visitor. You can't command her appearance; you can only appreciate her when she dose show up. And you can't force happiness to happen. But you can make sure you are aware of it when it dose. While you're walking home with a head full of problems, try to notice the sun set the windows of the city on fire. Listen to the shouts of kids playing in the fading light, and fell your spirits rise,just from having paid attention. Happiness is an attitude, not a condition. It is in the present, not in the distant promise of a "someday when ". How much more happiness we experience. If we can fall in love with the life we're living. Happiness is a choice. Reach out for it at the moment it appears. 長い文章ですみません。和訳を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします!