• 締切済み

遙かなる影 カーペンターズ

macmac_002の回答

回答No.4

in your hair of gold and starlightが正しいでしょう。atarlightという単語を辞書で探しても見当たりませんでした。 aとsはキーボードの位置がとなりなので、タイピングミスなのではないでしょうか?昔は歌詞カードでも、こういうミスはよくありました。 ちなみに遙かなる影の歌詞は http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Close-To-You-lyrics-Carpenters/2173E709F1F5959148256872002C9264

関連するQ&A

• カーペンターズの歌詞が欲しいのですが

CDは持ってるんですが、CDケースをなくしてしまい、歌詞を知りたくても・・・っという感じです。 インターネット上であればそのページを教えてください。特にI Need to Be in LoveとTop of The Worldの歌詞が欲しいです。分かる方がいましたら教えてください。

• カーペンターズのTop of the Worldの一部の歌詞が聞き取れ

カーペンターズのTop of the Worldの一部の歌詞が聞き取れません。 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2tQeMy6dmQの出だしから1分35秒から次の歌詞が始まります。 In the leaves on the trees and the touch of the breeze この後半のthe touch of the breezeの特にthe touch ofの部分が何度聞いても聞き取れません。 なぜ聞き取れないのかヒントをいただけませんでしょうか?

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品しております。万年筆です。その万年筆についてのペン先について聞いているかと思われます。お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 Is the nib on this pen rhodium-plated? It comes in two forms gold un-plated (gold in color) and gold with rhodium-plating (silver in color). On some of your pictures it looks gold and on others in looks rhodium-plated, it's hard to tell.

• 日本語訳を!(15)

お願いします (1) Imagine your father owned the richest and most powerful country in the world. Not just rain it, owned it. It wasn't only the land that belonged to him, but also all the gold and grain in the treasury. He owned every brick in every building and every cow on every farm. The people and all that they owned were his as well. All of it one day would be passed down―but not to you, to your older brother. Since birth, he had been in training for the job while you watched from the sidelines. Tutors and generals and government overseers prepared your older brother for the day when he would take the reins. Your father, the king, and your mother, the queen, focused their attentions on your older brother, fussing over his every move, while you went unnoticed. That was life for Amenhotep IV, the second son of Amenhotep III. (2) Getting the lion's share of attention wasn't all good. You both learned to read and write, but when your brother was struggling with the language of diplomats, you could swish your damp brush in the ink cake and practice your penmanship on sayings like, "Report a thing observed, not heard." You both learned to drive a chariot, but while your brother had to practice looking regal, you could flush grouse out of the papyrus patch. The vizier grilled him on how each department in the government worked while you grilled the grouse. (3) When Amenhotep IV was a young boy, Egypt was...well, simply fabulous. The mid-1300s BCE was the golden age―literally. Gold flowed in from the Nubian mines so steadily that envious foreign leaders peevishly observed, "in my brother's country gold is as plentiful as dirt."

• 英文の訳について

Choose two professional recordings of each of your songs to critique and write down the names of the artists (if possible, include both the singer and pianist). Compare their diction in a 6-sentence paragraph and include it in your Song Project packet. You may also use a bulleted list, with a minimum of 6 ideas. このような英文があるのですが、イタリア語の歌詞を朗読してそれを録音する、という課題があります。 で、次の課題なのですが、歌手(できればピアニスト)の名前を控えて最低6つのことを箇条書きにすればいいのですよね? <Compare their diction in a 6-sentence paragraph and include it in your Song Project packet.>この部分がよくわからないのですが、自分の録音した発音とどこが違うかというのを最低6つ見つけなければいけない、ということでしょうか? わかる方お願いします。

• カーペンターズの曲の邦題

カーペンターズの曲の邦題が知りたいのですが、アマゾンなどで調べても出てきません… 以下のうちどれか一つでもご存知の方がいらっしゃいましたら教えていただけないでしょうか?お願いします。 ・Those Good Old Dreams ・Mr.Guder ・Sandy ・Bless The Beasts And Children ・Make Believe It's Your First Time ・I Just Fall In Love ・I Believe You ・Reason To Believe

• どなたか和訳をお願いします

As the ball reaches you, drop your weight back to your back foot and commence your swing well behind your body, meeting the ball with the racket in its forward flight just in front of your body and follow through to the end of your swing.

• 歌の歌詞なんですけど・・・

歌の歌詞の英文の部分の読み方を教えてくれませんか? UVERworldというグループ?の、「Colors of the Heart」という曲のこの1~4の部分↓です。     1、it you turu on the lights 2、it,s all your fate you gonna do that 3、breafh 4、just drawing colors in light and darkness and take it coiors in light and darkness よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

I want to know how many scars you have and memorize the shape of your tongue, I want to climb the curve of your lower back and count your vertebrae your ribs your fingers your goose bumps. I want to chart the topography of your amatomy and be fluent in your body language. I want you,entire. すみません。 宜しくお願いします。

• ムーンライト・セレナーデの英語の歌詞について

バリー・マニロウのCDの中で「ムーンライト・セレナーデ」がありますが、その歌詞カードに記載されている英語の歌詞の4行目に For a touch of your hand in a June night The roses are sign of monnlight serenade となっているのですが、その最初のほうは私の耳には For the touch of your hand in a June light と聞こえます。どちらが正しいのでしょうか? それから、2番目の歌詞ですが、 The roses are sign of moonlight serenade 「are sign of」とは聞こえません。正しいのでしょうか?正しいとしたら、その意味は何でしょうか?