• ベストアンサー

どなたか和訳をお願いします

As the ball reaches you, drop your weight back to your back foot and commence your swing well behind your body, meeting the ball with the racket in its forward flight just in front of your body and follow through to the end of your swing.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

ボールがやって来たら重心を後ろの足にかけ、体の後方からスウィングし始め、体の正面でボールをラケットで叩く。これでスウィング完了。

tuuhaku
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました。参考になりました。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#146989
noname#146989
回答No.1

ボールが届くので、逆足に体重を落ちさせてください、そして、前方飛行でラケットとボールに触れて、まさしく身体の正面で身体の後ろでスイングをよく始めてください、そして、スイングの終わりまで続けてください

tuuhaku
質問者

お礼

教えていただきありがとうございました。お礼が遅くなり申し訳ありません。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします!!!!!!!

We put you on the waiting list for the first flight leaving on the 7th. In the case that this can get confirmed, you will need to pay a penalty of 30.00Bs by the time you check in due to the change of time. If you can please keep in touch with us and contact us the day before in order to know whether your flight got confirmed for the morning one or not.

• 和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします! Something that happened to you in your body, in your life that you want to forgive and let go of. ある女性がセラピーを受けている場面でのセラピストの台詞です。 目を閉じながら占うかのように台詞を口にしています。 どういった意味なのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 和訳をお願いいたします

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 With Virgo in your twelfth house. You are finicky and fussy in love, very discerning and discrete in the period before you meet him you may become entangled in a relationship that was never really intended, but seemed perfect at the time and then have the greatest difficulty in extricating yourself from it. You may also suffer some poor health, or may be concerned with diet, health hygiene and well-being and be leading a quiet secluded life when you meet him. Virgo can be extreme, either very prudish and virginal or else secretly very passionate behind locked doors, and usually there is a duality in the character about love and sex. The moment love is over, you move on from the past and seek the future. The dictates of your own soul are often suppressed by a fear of making demands on love, or seeming too weak and needy. You may dislike yourself, your body, your looks, your own desires, part of you never feels good enough, loved enough. You keep yourself and your needs too imprisoned, too much under control. In love you have to learn to let go, to give, and be free.

• 和訳お願いします

I want to know how many scars you have and memorize the shape of your tongue, I want to climb the curve of your lower back and count your vertebrae your ribs your fingers your goose bumps. I want to chart the topography of your amatomy and be fluent in your body language. I want you,entire. すみません。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 On the day you meet he will impress you, and in the days and hours afterwards he will haunt you. That is the only word for it. He will make an impact on the depth of your being that barely registers, except that in the time that follows you will not be able to think of any man but him.. He will seem striking, alluring in some way that you cannot fathom, and which has nothing to do with his looks, as though a chord is struck in your deeper soul, or the innermost chambers of your being. You will recognize him, not only from the description, which is in a sense quite bland, but something inside of you will be mesmerized. All day and days afterwards he will have stamped his indelible impression on your mind and you’ll keep thinking back to him, to the meeting, to the man, to the warm kindling feeling inside of you. Like a curtain of a dream it will drop across you life. It will be that mystical, that beautiful, yet real and solid too.

• 和訳をお願いします!

海外通販を利用したのですが、エラーが生じてしまい、メールを送ったら返事が来ました。 調べて和訳を頑張ってみましたがギブアップです。 どなたかお願いします。 We ask for your patience as our site host continues to work through some kinks in our order manager system that is displaying payment errors and order errors in your account history.    Please know that your orders are still being processed and shipping despite the errors you are seeing in your history.  We hope to have the entire system restored in the next couple of days. We are closed Friday thru Sunday but will return Monday to answer all of your questions.  Remember that we use Gmail as our email provider so you only want to email once!  Emailing multiple times moves you down the list of answering in order of email receipt. In order to utilize the combined cart feature, you simply use the link button at the top of each site taking you to our sister site.  This will add items to the same cart.  If for any reason, you are finding it does not work, please clear your cookies and then re enter one of the sites and begin again.  Do not at any time leave the site to go to the other by using your browser window.  You can only utilize the link we provide to go back and forth.

• 和訳お願いします

It's time to go to work. In 2035, cars drive themselves. Just tell your "smart car" where to go. On the way, you can call a friend using your jacket sleeve. Nano-sized "smart technology" is all around you. "Your whole body and surroundings [will] become part of the same network," says scientist Ampy Buchholz.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My partner and I have a disagreement about charitable giving. My partner says that it’s better to let money gain interest in your account and donate it all at the end of your life, whereas I say that in donating to the right causes yearly, your money “grows interest” in terms of how the recipients of your donations make use of it. It does not seem, however, that it’s easy to be confident in which approach yields a greater bounty. 全文の和訳を長いですが、どうぞよろしくお願いします

• 次の英文の和訳をお願いします。

Weight concentrated around the abdomen and in the upper part of the body (the apple shape) poses a higher health risk than fat that settles around the hips and flank (the pear shape). Fat cells in the upper part of the body appear to have different qualities from those found in the lower parts. In fact, studies suggest a higher risk for diabetes in people with the "apple shape" and lower risk in those who are "pear shaped."

• 和訳を教えてください。

和訳を教えてください。 Fiber also attaches to cholesterol in the intestine and carries it out of our body.