• ベストアンサー

IT THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT は誰の曲?

KinKi Kidsの昔のビデオを見ているとユーロビートメドレーというのをやってます。下記の曲なんですが、IT THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT だけ誰が歌っている歌なのかわかりません。 知っている方がいましたら教えてください。   Queen Of Love [ANNALISE]  Shake me up [VALENTINA&MIRKA]   IT THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT  TOUCH ME TOUCH ME [NORMA SHEFFIELD]  恋のペントハウス[アラベスク]

• rie51
  • お礼率70% (264/374)

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#192240
noname#192240
回答No.1

今晩は 下記(KinKi Kidsの欄)によるとJILLYというアーティストのカバーのようです。↓ http://www17.ocn.ne.jp/~e.c.plus/euro1.html

参考URL:
http://mora.jp/package/80307944/AVCD-10059/
rie51
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 これだけわからなかったので、 スッキリしました(●^o^●)

関連するQ&A

• 熱くてとてもテンポの早い曲が知りたいです

熱くてとてもテンポの早い曲が知りたいです。 たとえば AAAの「blood on fire」「RedSoul」 ユーロビートの「Queen Of Mean」「Hurricane Man」「The Top」「DISCO FIRE」 東方ユーロビートの「PLAY MY GAME Lady's」「Bloomin' the night groove」「RESURRECTION」 などです。 ユーロビートの曲が好きなのですが発掘しつくしたようで なかなか好きな曲と出会えなくなってしまいました・・・。 車の運転中に聴くのが目的なのですが最近同じ曲ばかりでマンネリ化しているので 刺激をくださいお願いします。

• The turn of the screw の読めない一文

Henry James The Turn of the Screw(Norton Critical Edition 1966) の本文 p.4 L9 からの一文、 Let me say here distinctly, to have done with it, that this narrative, from an exact transcript of my own made much later, is what I shall presently give. この文章の to have done with it が判りません。 itが何をさしているのかわかんないのです。 (この物語の由来を説明する事→IT なんでしょうか?) 小説の中から一文を抜き出して「答えろ」ってのが無茶 な質問の仕方であるとは十分承知の上で質問します。 「Henry Jamesなら任せろ、全集百回ほど読んだぜ!」 と豪語される猛者の方いらっしゃいましたらご回答 よろしくお願いします。 太朗

• 『The sound of summer ~』

Ray Bradburyの『The sound of summer running』という短編からの質問です。 Late that night, going home from the show with his mother and father and his brother Tom, Douglas saw the tennis shoes in the bright store window. He glanced quickly away, but his ankles were seized, his feet suspended, then rushed. The earth spun; the shop awnings slammed their canvas wings overhead with the thrust of his body running. His mother and father and brother walked quietly on both sides of him. Douglas walked backward, watching the tennis shoes in the midnight window left behind. “It was a nice movie,” said Mother. Douglas murmured, “It was. . . .” ~but his ankles were seized, his feet suspended, then rushed. The earth spun;のところなのですが、 The earth spun(地球、地上?は回った?)とはどういうことなのでしょうか? the shop awnings slammed their canvas wings overhead with the thrust of his body running.についてですが、 うまく状況が頭に思い浮かべられません。 お店の日よけが閉められた(閉った)、という感じはなんとなくわかるのですが overhead with the thrust of his body runningのところがわかりません。 駆けてきた少年の体の突き(前進)で?頭上で? 教えてください。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 『The sound of summer ~』1

Ray Bradburyの『The sound of summer running』という短編からの質問です。 “Dad!” He blurted it out. “Back there in that window, those Cream-Sponge Para Litefoot Shoes . . .” His father didn’t even turn. “Suppose you tell me why you need a new pair of sneakers. Can you do that?” “Well . . .” It was because they felt the way it feels every summer when you take off your shoes for the first time and run in the grass. They felt like it feels sticking your feet out of the hot covers in wintertime to let the cold wind from the open window blow on them suddenly and you let them stay out a long time until you pull them back in under the covers again to feel them, like packed snow. The tennis shoes felt like it always feels the first time every year wading in the slow waters of the creek and seeing your feet below, half an inch further downstream, with refraction, than the real part of you above water. “Dad,” said Douglas, “it’s hard to explain.” *********************** It was because they felt the way it feels every summer when you take off your shoes for the first time and run in the grass.のところなのですが the wayは接続詞的な用法で「・・・のように」という意味ですか? theyはa new pair of sneakersですか?a new pair of sneakersは単数扱いのような気もするのですが。 it feels every summer~のitは何を指しているのでしょうか? 状況のitですか? ********************** They felt like it feels sticking your feet out of the hot covers in wintertime to let the cold wind from the open window blow on them suddenly についてですが sticking・・・・突き出している? out of the hot covers in wintertime to let the cold wind from the open window blow on them suddenly・・・開いた窓から冷たい風が突然あなたの靴に吹きかけさせるために、冬の暖かいカバーから外へ?? letは使役動詞だと思うのですが、言っていることがわかりません。 ******************* 質問が多くなってしまったので投稿を2つに分けました。 (後半部分の質問は『The sound of summer ~』2に続きます) 教えていただけるとありがたいです。

• consist of の意味が分かりません。

以下の訳がわからないので、どなたか教えてください。 Consist of ~は 「~で構成されている」だと思うのですが、 夜は私で構成されている?では意味が不明です。 あと、for the party と they were going toの間はなにか略されているのでしょうか。 The night consisted of me sitting in the back seat of his friend's truck while they drove around to pick up things for the party they were going to have that same night.

• 代名詞のit とthat

こんにちは。いつもお世話になっております。 参考書を読むと、代名詞のitはthe+名詞と言い換えられ、thatは前にthe+名詞として出てきたものと言い換えられると書いてあるのですが、そうすると、以下の文で合っているのでしょうか? (1)I lost a pen. My uncle gave me it(=the pen). (2)I lost the pen. My uncle gave me that(=the pen). (3)The population of America is larger than that(=the population) of Japan. (1)はいいのですが、(2)の文のthetはitでもいいような、むしろitの方がいいような気がするのですが…。(3)はthatの方がいいなという気がします。そうすると(2)と(3)の違いは何なのでしょう。名詞の種類の違いでしょうか? どなたかお願いいたします。

• Michael JacksonのMAN IN THE MIRRORの歌詞(words)

安直な質問ですみません。CD買えと思われるかも知んないケド。 この歌の歌詞を教えて下さい。 「変われ、変われるよ、なりたいと思えば そんな自分に」 という風な歌と思うけど僕は歌詞カード持ってなく、聞き取りも上手く出来ません。 宜しかったら、お願いします^^。 Could you tell me the words of"MAN IN THE MIRROR"sung by Michael Jackson? It touch my heart,but I can't listen every words. Thank you.

• The story of my life 和訳

すみません。 分からないところがいくつかあったので、和訳お願いします。 I smelt the violets in her hand and asked, half in words half in signs , a question which meant "Is love the sweetness of flowers?" I asked,pointing in the direction from which the heat came."Is this not love?" It seemed to me that there could be nothing more beautiful than the sun,whose warmth makes all things grow.

• 『The sound of summer ~』2

(『The sound of summer ~』1と同じ英文です。後半部分について質問があります) “Dad!” He blurted it out. “Back there in that window, those Cream-Sponge Para Litefoot Shoes . . .” His father didn’t even turn. “Suppose you tell me why you need a new pair of sneakers. Can you do that?” “Well . . .” It was because they felt the way it feels every summer when you take off your shoes for the first time and run in the grass. They felt like it feels sticking your feet out of the hot covers in wintertime to let the cold wind from the open window blow on them suddenly and you let them stay out a long time until you pull them back in under the covers again to feel them, like packed snow. The tennis shoes felt like it always feels the first time every year wading in the slow waters of the creek and seeing your feet below, half an inch further downstream, with refraction, than the real part of you above water. “Dad,” said Douglas, “it’s hard to explain.” ******************* you let them stay out a long time until you pull them back in under the covers again to feel them, like packed snow.の、 until you pull them back in under the covers again to feel themとはどういうことを言っているのでしょうか? それら(テニスシューズ?)を感じるために再びカバーの下の中にそれらを押し込めるまで?? ******************* seeing your feet below, half an inch further downstream, with refraction, than the real part of you above water.ですが 足を小川の水の中に入れたため、足が屈折しているのを見ながら。。。。みたいなことを言っているような感じがするのですが、よくわかりません。half an inch further downstreamとはどういうことなのでしょうか? ******************* 教えていただけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• The sound of summer ~』2

Ray Bradburyの『The sound of summer running』という短編からの質問です。最後になります。 “Antelopes?” said the old man, looking from the boy’s face to his shoes. “Gazelles?” The boy thought about it, hesitated, and nodded a quick nod. Almost immediately he vanished. He just spun about with a whisper and went off. The door stood empty. The sound of the tennis shoes faded in the jungle heat. Mr. Sanderson stood in the sun-blazed door, listening. From a long time ago, when he dreamed as a boy, he remembered the sound. Beautiful creatures leaping under the sky, gone through brush, under trees, away, and only the soft echo their running left behind. “Antelopes,” said Mr. Sanderson. “Gazelles.” He bent to pick up the boy’s abandoned winter shoes, heavy with forgotten rains and long-melted snows. Moving out of the blazing sun, walking softly, lightly, slowly, he headed back toward civilization . . . . ☆Mr. Sanderson(the old man)というのは、靴を売っているお店の主人です。 “Antelopes?” said the old man, looking from the boy’s face to his shoes. “Gazelles?” The boy thought about it, hesitated, and nodded a quick nod.について このやりとりはどういうことを意味しているのですか? (AntelopesとGazellesは、靴の素材ですか?) ***************************** He just spun about with a whisper and went off.について spin about with a whisperとはどういう意味ですか? ****************************** Moving out of the blazing sun, walking softly, lightly, slowly, he headed back toward civilization . . . .について heはMr. Sandersonさんでしょうか? he headed back toward civilization . . . . (彼は文明世界に向かって戻りました・・・?) このラストの一語はどういうことを示唆しているのでしょうか? (肝心な最後が読み切れません・・・) 教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

専門家に質問してみよう