• 締切済み

英文を翻訳してください!

初めましてこんばんは! 突然なのですが、どうしても翻訳できない英文がありまして、 もしよろしければ、訳してもらえないでしょうか? カッコの中の疑問にも答えていただけるとうれしいです。 宜しくお願いします! 1)And any minutte Mom should come blasting through the door, all bundles and boxes, my big winter coat sqaring her off at the shoulders and hips, her face smilling and wrinkled like a plant. 2)he let his body melt like pudding into the easy chair. (プティングをそのまま使わず日本人に分かりやすい訳はないのでしょうか?) 3)it never killed her before to make me a sandwich.(疑問で、なぜbeforeの後にtoがくるのですか・・・前置詞の後は名詞や動名詞では。。) 4)Is it going to kill you to make me one sandwith?(ここのitはなにを表しているのでしょうか?) 5)I should have known better (もっと知っておくべきだったのに、がベストな訳でしょうか?)

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• Moreno
  • ベストアンサー率62% (37/59)
回答No.3

1)に不明な点がありますが、とりあえず、以下でいかがでしょうか。 1)And any minutte Mom should come blasting through the door, all bundles and boxes, my big winter coat sqaring her off at the shoulders and hips, her face smilling and wrinkled like a plant. *そして、いつなんどき、母さんが、ドアを蹴破らんばかりにして、飛び込んでくるか、知れたものではない。(あれやこれや、一切合切抱え込んで、)私の大きな冬物コートを着こんだせいで、 肩や腰をいからせるように、笑みで顔を皺くちゃにして、やって来ることだろう。 *all bundles and boxes が、前後関係不明につき、わかりません。 *like a plant のたとえ方が、わかりません。 2)He let his body melt like pudding into the easy chair. (プティングをそのまま使わず日本人に分かりやすい訳はないのでしょうか?) *「贅肉をユサユサ、ゆらせながら、カウチにドサっと座り込んだ」ではいかがでしょう? 3)it never killed her before to make me a sandwich.(疑問で、なぜbeforeの後にtoがくるのですか・・・前置詞の後は名詞や動名詞では。。) *母さんが、私にサンドイッチを作るのを重荷に感じたのは、今日が初めてだ。 以前は、サンドイッチ作りは大変ではなかったのに、というところです。 *beforeは、前置詞ではなく、副詞で「以前」の意です。 *itは、to以下を指します。いわゆる、不定詞の名詞的用法です。 4)Is it going to kill you to make me one sandwith?(ここのitはなにを表しているのでしょうか?) 僕はサンドイッチを作ってもらうのだけど、大変な仕事になりそうかな? *itは、to以下を指します。いわゆる、不定詞の名詞的用法です。「サンドイッチを作ること」です。 5)I should have known better (もっと知っておくべきだったのに、がベストな訳でしょうか?) *ベストな訳というのは、文脈により異なりますから、最大公約数的に、上記の訳で、OKと考えます。

asami035003
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます! これは、小説だったんです。ストーリーは、 母親が、子供のサンドイッチを作っている最中に 何者かによって殺された。というストーリーでした。 説明不足ですみません!!文脈から読み取ることが大切なんですね。。 しかし、本当に参考になりました。 不定詞の名詞的用法と考えもう一度考えたいとおもいます・ なんども言いますが、本当にありがとうございます!

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.2

「 - sqaring - 」 多分何かの「typo」ですか??、この単語判りません、肝腎の部分ですので訳が進みませーーーん!

asami035003
質問者

補足

すみません。SquareのSquaring でした。

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.1

2)he let his body melt like pudding into the easy chair. (プティングをそのまま使わず日本人に分かりやすい訳はないのでしょうか?) (1) 彼は、体全体を微かに上下左右ぶるぶる震わせる様に椅子に座り込んだ。 (2) 考え中(もっと短いヤツをと苦慮したが、こんなモンしか出来んかった) 彼は、まるで椅子全体から微かに揺られている様に椅子にのめり込んで座った。

関連するQ&A

• 英語らしいほう

ネイティブに対して 先に僕に作っては make it for me earlier. make it for me before for him or her どちらがわかりやすいですか?? 後 聞いてないふりするのは嫌だは I dont like to pretend that I dont hear itで 聞いてなかったふりするのは嫌だは I dont like to pretend that I didnt hear itですよね?

• 訳して頂きたい英文があります!

訳して頂きたい英文があります! どうしてもうまく訳せません。 She had an uneasy suspicion that I did not believe in her; and if that was why she did not like me, it was also why she sought my acquaintance: it galled her that I alone should look upon her as a comic figure and she could not rest till I acknowledged myself mistaken and defeated. お願いいたします。

• 翻訳お願いします

That is a very large heat sink and it is $75.00 in copper. I would buy the SAIK or you could send me one either way I have to have it here to make it fit like a glove. Later... SAIK=ライトの名前です。

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

さきほど知人から送られてきたサイトの内容が英文のためよくわかりません。 どういった内容でしょうか。 要約でも結構ですので、翻訳お願いいたします。 Patricia Feeney of Takatsuki, never thought she would have a job working at home until one day she filled out a simple form online. Before she knew it, she discovered her secret to beating the recession, and being able to provide for her family by working from home. I read Patty's blog last month and decided to feature her story in our Career News segment. In our phone interview she told me her amazing story. "Since getting my Real Online Income I actually make about $5,000-$7,000 a month using the internet. It is enough to comfortably replace my old job's income. And the best thing is that I only work about 10-12 hours a week from home so I now have a lot more time for my family." Working online has been a financial windfall for Patty, who struggled for months to find a job in a struggling economy through many online job agencies such as Monster.com, CareerBuilder.com and Snagajob.com. Her big break came one day when she found the Real Online Income in an online classified ad. "I lost my job shortly after the recession hit, I needed reliable income, I was not interested in those "get rich quick" scams you see all over the internet. Those are all pyramid scams or stuff where you have to sell to your friends and family. I just needed a legitimate way to earn a living for me and my family. The Real Online Income provided that for me.. I asked her about how she started her remarkable journey. "It was pretty easy. I filled out a short form and applied for a Real Online Income. There is a small shipping and handling fee, its not really free but it was under $10. I received access to the system and within four weeks I was making over $5,000 a month. It's really simple, I am not a computer whiz, but I can use the internet. I post links that are given to me, I don't even have to sell anything and nobody has to buy anything. They are constantly recruiting people to post links, you should try it." You don't have to be a job seeker to benefit from this free kit, but it is certainly an ideal alternative to working full-time. "I still search for full-time jobs but to be honest I'm earning more money than any of the jobs I have applied for anyway. I have a few friends that are doing exactly the same thing as me. Some of them are making over $600 a day. Really the sky is the limit, if you put in the efffort."With the recession in full swing and jobs hard to find, working from home is certainly the way of the future. Step 1 Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at Real Online Income Step 2 Follow the instructions at Real Online Income and set up your account. Then they will show you what to do. Everything get's tracked. Step 3 Get Paid! You can choose to receive checks or have them deposited directly into your checking account. (Patty began earning $700-900/weekly, and by now has doubled her initial earnings!)

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

英語が理解できる方 英文の翻訳をお願いします。 Now you can upgrade your fare to switchmyflight, Tiger Airways' flexible ticket! switchmyflight allows you to make unlimited online changes* to your flight date and time up to 4 hours before your scheduled departure time. Now you and everyone in your travelling party can make changes to your flight date and time online, as many times as you like, within a year of purchasing your initial ticket. Top up to switchmyflight now and get complete peace of mind for life’s little uncertainties. Departing Flight: MFM - CRK Top up: 1851.00 HKD per person. Yes, I'd like to top-up to switchmyflight on this flight! No thanks, my departing flight details won't change.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いいたします

どなたか以下の英文を翻訳できる方が居ましたらぜひお願いいたします。 As this book seeks to demonstrate, the visual world and its producers, its users and its designers, are engaged in a heated debate over the status of design - who has ownership of it, who is qualified to do it, and how we receive and interpret it, It is in a period of evolution, and requires more developed and rigorous understanding. It may seem odd to say this , but whatever your view of the discussion in this chapter, it should ve clear that design is not simp;y a visual medium; it is a social and, as we have identified, a political one. It just happens to be most apparent visually in the messages sent to us by commerce, media and government, and the subtler but equally important messages we send each other in our everyday practices. Like an iceberg, 90 per cent of visual communication is hidden beneath the surface. And, just like an iceberg, it is the invisible 90 per cent that provides the raw power of visual communication. So, there we end this overview of some of the key ideas that are involved in the study and under standing of visual communication and its relationship with design. Undoubtedly, like some of the practitioners interviewed for the book, you will disagree with some of it. Hopefully some of it will have challenged your own positon on this subject.

• 英文の意味が分かりにくい

Goodbye, Columbus  ONE の最後部分ですがイマイチ分かりにくい内容です。 We had to take about two too many steps to keep the approach from being awkward, but we pursued the impulse and kissed. I felt her hand on the back of my neck and so I tugged her towards me, too violently perhaps, and slid my own hands across the side of her body and around to her back. I felt the wet spots on her shoulder blades, and beneath them, I’m sure of it, a faint fluttering, as though something stirred so deep in her breasts, so far back, it could make itself felt through her shirt. It was like the fluttering of wings, tiny wings no bigger than her breasts. The smallness of the wings did not bother me—it would not take an eagle to carry me up those lousy 180 feet that make summer nights so much cooler in Short Hills than they are in Newark. I’m sure of it 以下の具体的なイメージが湧きません。抽象的な内容の様で長くて恐縮なんですが、具体的なイメージが湧くような日本語でザっと訳して頂けないでしょうか? I’m sure of it 以下で結構です。 so far back は、so far in her backの略でbackは背中の意味ですか?間違ってましたら正しい解釈を教えて下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

I have nothing made sitting on the shelf ready to go, every thing is made to order. There are many people on the list now to have heat sinks and other machined items made, if you get on the list right now it will be 4-5 weeks before I get to your name on the list. would you like to look at the models of hosts I have in stock now and that I can make you a heat sink for ? I can make you a complete kit of parts also if you like. let me know...

• 英文メールを翻訳して頂けませんか。

英文メールを翻訳して頂けませんか。 Her sweater/jacket in the first picture has a nice print, like it! and it seems she's wearing her school uniform in the 2nd one, maybe? I was wondering, are these 2 models popular or recognized over there? hirose alice and sakata rikako, it's kinda hard to find info about them, I'll appreciate any information.

• この英文を訳してください!!

こんにちは この英文を訳してください!! Is there something that you would like from Belgium that I can buy and than my mother can take it with her and give it to you? よろしくお願いします。