• ベストアンサー
  • 暇なときにでも

英語らしいほう

ネイティブに対して 先に僕に作っては make it for me earlier. make it for me before for him or her どちらがわかりやすいですか?? 後 聞いてないふりするのは嫌だは I dont like to pretend that I dont hear itで 聞いてなかったふりするのは嫌だは I dont like to pretend that I didnt hear itですよね?

noname#106755
noname#106755

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数25
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15082/32265)

(1) Make it for me first. (2)聞いてないふりするのは嫌だは I dont like to pretend that I dont hear itで I do not like you pretending not to hear. I do not like that you are pretending not to hear. でしょうか。誰が聞いていない振りをするのかが問題でしょうが、「あなた」ならこうなりますね。でないと自分が聞こえないふりをすることになります。原文はどちらにも取れますので、「わたし」なら  I do not like to pretend that I do not hear (it). (3) 聞いてなかったふりするのは嫌だは I dont like to pretend that I didnt hear itですよね? I do not like that you were preteding not to hear. 聞かない振りをするのが「あなた」なら  I do not like to pretend that I did not hear (it). 聞かない振りをするのが「わたし」なら

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からの補足

回答ありがとうごさいますo(^-^)o make it for me firstは確実ですね(^O^) 私が言ったのでも通じますよね?? 以前友達がそう言ってたので… すいませんがよければ教えて下さい(;_;)

関連するQ&A

• うまく英語で表現できません。訳をみてください

訳を見てください (1) だから私はあなたの為に写真を送ろうとしていたんだ。私は写真がすごく嫌いだとしってるよね?でもあなたがほしいというから最近写真を1枚選んだんだ。 それなのになんでそんな事をいうの? 人が人を好き(like)な気持ちの表現はそれぞれ違う。行動もちがう。   Im trying to send u my picture. you know that i dont like to take a picture. but I was trying to send you my pictuer because you really want it. why you say sunch........すみませんわかりません (ちょっといらっとしていますが、怒りという感じではなく落ち着いていいたいです。ただしい英語をwおしえてえください) (2) あなたは最近忙しいと言って私に話さなくなった。私はあなたの中で私への気持ちが変わろうとしていると気づいていた。 なぜあのとき昨日のみたいに本心を話さなかったの? 私はきづつくのがこわい。 you dont trying to talke to me lately. i realized that you feeling.......going ...change.... why didnt you talke to me .... im scare to hurt......わかりません おしえてください  翻訳機能などは使わなくても英語がわかるかたおしえてください

• 英語の意味がわかりません

自分で調べたのですが意味がわかりません ネイティブさんから頂いたコメントです It was a nice treat to see you earlier in the day! 翻訳サイトでは朝早くから会えるのが楽しい 見たいな訳でしたが どうなんでしょう あと You make me laugh. You are realy to talk to! あなたは笑わせてくれるね あなたと話しているとほんとに楽しいね って感じで受け止めていいのでしょうか? けなしてるのかいい言葉で言ってるのでしょうか 言葉としての英語のニュアンスが分かりません

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳して頂けないですか?

awww dont think that you have a clumsy English ... i never think that way about you English ... i know that you are doing well on it ... and you never will annoy me wit it . i be so sad if you stop sending me! e-mails .because you think that is annoy me .. went i see, a email from you it make me feel special and happy . it doesnt matter if you wrote it wrong...... please dont never feel that way .... i will do my best to write back to you in japanese so you dont fill bad about you english ... you are doing well .. you are special for me ! この文章です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の質問

(1)before と in front of wake と awake start to と begin to それぞれの用法やちがいが分かりません。 (2)I dont like him boasting of his success in business.はあっていますか?例文ではhimがhisになってました。 (3)文中のthatが省略されるときってどんな場合なのでしょうか? (4)that節、 to~、ing系など、形がとれるものと取れない動詞がありますが、あれは自分で調べてこつこつ覚えるしかないのでしょうか?

• 助詞「のに」について英語で答えてくれる人がいたらうれしいです。アメリカ

助詞「のに」について英語で答えてくれる人がいたらうれしいです。アメリカ人です。旦那は日本人けどちょっとむずかしいみたい。 I dont really see how のに is different fromですが、けど but i guess the thing that makes it stand out is the first sentence for のに typically gives the listener one expectation,only to hear the rest of the being opposite. (1)毎日勉強しているのに(here he must be great at kanji then) (2)毎日漢字を勉強しているのにたくさん覚えられません。(here you hear the rest and are like..oh) It still doesn't make sense to me Why I couldn't use ですが or けど? I guess you could but maybe it'd have a different feeling to the sentence? Your assistance would be highly appreciated. thank you! よろしくおねがいします。

• 翻訳を助けてください!!

今、ある方の英語日記のプログで、英語を勉強してますが、翻訳できず困っています。英語が得意な方、私を助けてください。お願いします。 +++++++ With Love on Mother’s Day! That’s why I’d like to make it clear how much you mean to me for no one else could take your place. Thank you for all you’ve done and all that you still do. +++++ ● 下記の文が分かりません。 That’s why I’d like to make it clear how much you mean to me for no one else could take your place. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語 問題

英語の質問です write a list of suggestions for valentines day. pretend that someone has a girlfriend/boyfriend,but has never heard of valentines day. you want to make sure they know the best gifts to but to make it a special day. 問題の意味がよくわかりません。またリストを書く際にmay,can,might,must,should,ought to,could,have toを使うとします。全部使う必要はありません。よろしくお願いします

• 英語 問題

英語の質問です write a list of suggestions for valentines day. pretend that someone has a girlfriend/boyfriend,but has never heard of valentines day. you want to make sure they know the best gifts to but to make it a special day. 問題の意味がよくわかりません。またリストを書く際にmay,can,might,must,should,ought to,could,have toを使うとします。全部使う必要はありませんができれば少なくとも3つ使ってください。よろしくお願いします

• 英語の質問です。

its just like i feel trapped in a corner. i just dont want to be in a relationship that fast which might not worked and i cant get out because i didnt know the person well enough. これはどういう意味ですか?? よろしくお願いします。

• よろしくお願いします

I just ended a relationship that I stayed in far too long. I felt like I needed to make it work because he gave me herpes, which made me feel like damaged goods. I realized nothing was worth staying in that relationship for, so I ended it and resigned myself to the fact that I would be single forever. worth staying in that relationship forのforはなぜ必要なのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします