• ベストアンサー

Hush Hush Nursery Song

tsubosangoの回答

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

(1)(2)は違う曲ですね。 (1)はマザーグース http://www.niehs.nih.gov/kids/lyrics/hushbaby.htm (2)は 子どものディスニー教材(DWE)の中にHush!Hush!という題名で入っていましたが、(DWE)の歌はすべてがオリジナルというわけではないので、調べてみたのですが、元は分かりませんでした。

noname#191458
質問者

お礼

ディズニー!なるほど・・・オリジナルである可能性が高いですね メロディをディズニーから探してみることにします どうもありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語 発音について

英語の発音(特にアメリカ英語?)で、例えばbetterがベラー、what Iがワライというふうに表記と違った発音になることがありますが、 "Now hush little baby"の"Now hush"の部分に[d]と[l]の要素が現れることはありえませんよね? 洋楽を聴いていて、この部分だけが何回聴いても歌詞の通りには聴こえません。 もしご存知の方は聴いて頂きたいのですが、 EMINEMのMockin' Birdという曲のサビ(始まりから2分付近)の部分です。 冒頭に[d]の音が聞こえ、little babyの直前にlostと言っている気がします。。 文章としてはおかしいですが、音的にはThat I/lost/little babyと聞こえてなりません。 音声学や音韻論的にこんな現象になる可能性はあるのでしょうか?

• Ifを使った書きかえ問題なんですが

Ifを使った書きかえ問題なのですが、 2つの答えを思いついてしまいまして、 どちらが良い答えなのか分からず困っています。 どちらが良い答えなのか、 或いは、さらに良い答えがあるのでしたら 教えて頂ければ幸いです。 Speak a little more slowly, or I can't follow you.  If you speak a little more slowly, I can follow you.  If you don't speak a little more slowly, I can't follow you. Keep your promise, or you'll lose your friends.  If you keep your promise, you'll not lose your friends.  If you don't keep your promise, you'll lose your friends. In an emergency, don't panic, or you may get into bigger trouble.  If you panic in an emergency, you may get into bigger trouble.  If you don't panic in an emergency, you may not get into bigger trouble.

• 否定の命令文に、「そうすれば」や「さもなくば」をつけるには?

例えば ためらうな。そうすれば君は成功するだろう。 という文章は Don't hesitate and yol'll succeed. Don't hesitate or yol'll succeed. どっちが正しいでしょうか? 同じように そんなに食べるな。でないと太るよ。 というのは Don't eat that much and you'll get fat. Don't eat that much or you'll get fat. のどっちが正しいでしょうか? もっともこっちは Don't eat that much otherwise you'll get fat. というのもいけそうですが。

• ラジオで流れていた曲の名前とアーティスト名

アジアンカンフージェネレーションのラジオ番組で紹介されていた曲(6月23日放送)についての質問なのですが、 出だしがso if you lonelyで 他に歌詞の中に『I say don't you know ,you say you don't know ...take me out 』という言葉が出てきます。 けっこう独特な曲です。 知ってらっしゃる方がいましたらぜひ曲名とアーティスト名を教えてください。おねがいします。

• この歌詞の意味

どんな状況なんだろう。気になって寝られません(´・ω・`) Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something that you don't Know I will tell you if you want me To And when someone walks in here You will tell them what you know Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something you don't want To know I should shut up but I can't Please don't beg me not to say I need you to understand

• チャーリー・バードのリトルボート

チャーリー・バードのリトルボート または リトルボード という曲の入っているアルバムを探しています。 できれば you tube などで チェックできる音源を探しています。 よろしくお願いします。

• You don' say.

NHKラジオ英会話講座より P:There's a little home improvement project I'm working on. G:You don't say. What are you making? (質問) [you don't say.]は「そうなの?、まさか!、本当?、へーえ」等と訳されていますが、直訳すれば「あなたは言いません。」ですよね? どうしてこのような意味になるのか、お解りの方教えて下さい。よろしくお願いいたします。以上

• it can't beって

誰の曲ですか? サビがI'll don't have you I'll gonna lose my mindみたいな

• 洋楽で、Everything But The Girl のCome O

洋楽で、Everything But The Girl のCome On Home です。 和訳をお願いいたします! Baby come home, I miss the sound of the door Your step on the stair's not there to wake me no more And every day's like Christmas Day without you It's cold and there's nothing to do And it's mighty quiet here now that you're gone I've been behaving myself for too long 'Cause I don't like sleeping Or watching TV on my own So please come on home Baby, what's keeping you all this time You're wasting your days out there in the sunshine And who can I turn to if you believe still That England don't love you and she never will For it's mighty quiet here now that you're gone And I've been behaving myself for too long I don't like drinking or painting the town on my own So please come on home Baby come on home Please For it's mighty quiet here now that you're gone And I've been behaving myself for too long 'Cause I don't like sleeping Or watching TV on my own So please come on home

• Everything But The Girl のCome On Ho

Everything But The Girl のCome On Home です。 和訳をお願いいたします! Baby come home, I miss the sound of the door Your step on the stair's not there to wake me no more And every day's like Christmas Day without you It's cold and there's nothing to do And it's mighty quiet here now that you're gone I've been behaving myself for too long 'Cause I don't like sleeping Or watching TV on my own So please come on home Baby, what's keeping you all this time You're wasting your days out there in the sunshine And who can I turn to if you believe still That England don't love you and she never will For it's mighty quiet here now that you're gone And I've been behaving myself for too long I don't like drinking or painting the town on my own So please come on home Baby come on home Please For it's mighty quiet here now that you're gone And I've been behaving myself for too long 'Cause I don't like sleeping Or watching TV on my own So please come on home