分詞が入った並び替えの問題について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 家のペンキを塗り替えるためには多額の費用がかかりました。
  • 目の検査は受けられましたか?
  • 分詞が入った並び替えの問題についてわかる方、教えてください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

分詞が入った並び替え

夜遅くすみません(><) 分詞が入った()内の並び替えの問題なんですが次の2つの問題はどうなるのでしょうか? 1、It cost me ( money / a lot of / house / repainted / my / have / to ).  家のペンキを塗り替えてもらうのにずいぶん費用がかかりました。 2、( got / have / tested / you / your eyes )?  目の検査は受けましたか。 自信はないですが自分の考え↓ 1、It cost me have a lot of money repainted to my house. 2、Have you got your ayes tested? 分かる方いらっしゃいましたら御願いします。

• IKEPPE
  • お礼率76% (341/445)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

2は合っています。 1ですが,cost me の後に原形はきません。 It costs(過去なら cost)+(人)+お金 to do で, 「~するのに(人には)お金がかかる」という意味になります。 take なら「時間がかかる」です。 したがって,me の後にはお金を表す語がきます。  a lot of money to have my house repainted となります。  have 目的語+過去分詞の部分は2と同じです。

IKEPPE
質問者

お礼

分かりやすいご解説有り難う御座いました!^^理解できました☆

関連するQ&A

• (1)It cost me a lot of money to hav

(1)It cost me a lot of money to have my house repaired. を私は (2)It cost me a lot of money to have repaired my house. と間違えてしまいました。 (1)がhave O Cを使っているのはわかるのですが、 (2)が何故だめなのか、混乱してしまいました・・ どなたか、文法的に、詳しい解説をお願いしますm(__)m

• 不定詞を含む並び替え

こんにちは。受験生です。 次のような不定詞を含む並び替えの問いがあり、自分で解いてみました。しかし、自信がないので、もしご指摘するところがあれば宜しく御願い致します。 1.何かあったら私にお申しつけください。   Let ( help / if / need / me / know / you / any ).  →Let me know if you any help need. 2.彼らは私たちに黙読するように言いました。   ( us / they / it / aloud / not / told / read / to ).  →They told it not aloud to read us. 3.そんなにお金を使うなんて、なんと愚かなんだ。   How ( is / foolish / it / of / to / you ) spend so much money!  →How of you is it foolish to spend so much money! 4.次の試験ではもっと良い成績がとれるようにがんばりなさい。   ( a better / best / do / get / to / your ) result in the next examination.  →Your do to get a better best result in the next examination. 5.あなたにとても大事な話があります。   I have ( tell / important / something / to / very ) you.  →I have very important something to tell you. 6.スポーツと勉強を両立させることはむずかしい。   It is ( well / do / difficult / both / to )in sports and studies.  →It is difficult to do well both in sports and studies. 7.風邪をひかないように注意しなさい。   ( cold / not / be / catch / careful / to ). 多いのですが分かる方いらっしゃいましたら宜しく御願い致します。

• 並び替えの問題

学校の宿題で並び替えの問題が出て解いたのですが、次の問題はいまいち自信がありません。どなたか添削して頂けないでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。 ちなみに()内が並び替えの箇所です。 (1)「いつのまにか雨は止んでいました。」 (Before I aware of it the rain ) had stopped.   the rain の前にitが来て良いのでしょうか? (2)「もっと早く試験合格を電話で知らせていたら、家族を心配させずにすんだのになぁ。」 (I could have saved my folks a lot of headaches),if I had called them earlier to tell that I passed the exam. (3)「おいでくださるのに、いつでしたらご都合よろしいですか?」 When would (it be convenient for you to come)here? (4)「アヤはその後どうなったと思いますか?」 (What do you think has become of ) Aya? hasの位置はここで良いのでしょうか? (5)「私が誰か学生たちにわかったら、皆は大変おどろくでしょう!」 How (all the student will be surprised when everyone find out)who I am! 多くてごめんなさい・・・ 辞書やあらゆる参考書を見て検討したのですが、これらは自信がありません(><)

• 英語の並び替えで質問です!;

英語の並び替えで質問です!; [駅までの道を教えてくれるとは、あなたは親切でした] (you/kind/me/show/it/of/was/to)the way to the station. という問題で()を並び替えるのですが、it to 構文 かな…と思って解いてみたら『you』を入れる位置が分からなくて困っています。 もうすぐテストで、ここも範囲なので教えていただけると嬉しいですっ; お願いしますm(__)m

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします The lady that runs the credit cards was posting money on your book order #1811753. Your estimate stated the final cost of$69.38. The book is $51.50 & $17.88 freight. When the book got ready to ship it went out Fed Ex which was $57.88. So you still have a $40.00 balance on your account. Can we have yourok to run the credit card you used last for the $40.00. Pleaseadvise.

• 並び替え

並び替えの問題です。 日本文の意味になるように( )内の語を並び替えて下さい。 よろしくお願いいたします。 1.君は住所の変更を郵便局に知らせましたか。 Have you (change/post office/of address/of/the/informed/your)? 2.その子供は医者を見ただけで怖がった。 (the/the/made/doctor/sight/of/mere) the child afraid. 3.彼女は話しかけられなければ喋らない人だ。 She (never/to/speaks/is/unless/spoken/she). 4.試験に落ちてみると君が怠け者なのがわかるよ。 You will not (you/fail/your/idleness/realize/till) in the examination.

• 英文の和訳

1:We've had a lot of rain this month. 2:Could you spare me a few moments to help me bake a fruitcake? 3:You would omit your father a lot of worry ifyou'd simply write him a letter. 4:You have ten dolllars.You spend two. How much do you have remaind?

• I've got my cellphone.

NHKラジオ英会話講座より A:I'm going to the convenience store. B:Aren't you going to need your wallet? It's there on the table. A:No. I've got my cellphone. It has e-money in it. B:My, times certainly are changing, aren't they. 質問:フィーリングの違いを教えて下さい。 (1)Aren't you going to need your wallet? とDon't you need your wallet? (2)It's there on the table.とIt's on the table. (3) I've got my cellphone.とI have my cellphone.  今の私は、いつもは後者を使っていると思われます。間違いのご指摘をお願いいたします。 以上

• 動名詞?現在分詞?

I spend a lot of time reading.とありますが、このreadingは動名詞でしょうか?現在分詞でしょうか?また、このreadingをto readに変えることは可能なのでしょうか?例えば、timeの部分をmoneyに変更して、I spend a lot of money to buy someting.なのか、I spend a lot of money buying something.となるのか教えて下さい。

• 日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか?

長文になりますが、おおまかで構わないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 ………………………… In summer in the year before last, I received a mail from a person. I felt almost was make-up story but various thinks about you were written in it. I understood the contents and replied my promise not to relate with you. However, harassment to me started by your friends, staffs of (店名) and your friends I had never related and it has been continuing until now although it becomes not so often as before. Even some of my friends were harassed only because being with me. (店名) is your working place and a place for your friends to gather. I guess they hope me not to relate with you. Because I had been told about you sometimes, I had a complicated feeling when I received your message via facebook. I thought that I would select my human relation and it would be possible for me to be a friend with you but I can not be free from the wavering of my decision to relate with you as a friend if I visit (店名). I have to keep promise with your friends.... I do not know why your friends still stick to me. Because I have no relation with you now. I also have no relation with anyone who might have close relation with you. I do not know you have any engagement to such continuous sticking to me but I think it is a matter of mind of these people not of yours or mine. I am thankful to you for calling me your friend. However, considering my current position, I think that it would be difficult to be your friend. If you have good human relation now, I think that there would be no reason for you to keep on staying as my friend beyond it. What do you think about it? Please do not misunderstand. I do not take you into my confidence to hurt you. I want to tell you only why I have avoided you. If we have fate, we might be able to relate as ordinary friend.