• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

英文訳詞教えてください!

ebayでアイテムを日本に発送してくれるかについて質問したのですが、 以下のような回答が届きました。 I HAVE NO PROBLEM SELLING YOU AN ITEM BUT THE SHIPPING COSTS WOULD BE ABOUT DOUBLE ARE YOU GOING TO PAY WITH PAYPAL OR MONEY ORDER I NEED YOUR ADDRESS SO I CAN FIND OUT HOW MUCH IT WILL COST TO SHIP THIS ITEM TO YOU AND A EMAIL ADDRESS CAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO SEND YOU A PICTURE OF ALL OF THE FRISCHS THAT I HAVE BECAUSE YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN BUYING THEM THANKS LES 最後の文の絵を送りたいとゆう意味がよく分からないのですが、 どなたか英語が得意な方がいましたら教えてください! よろしくお願い致します!

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数70
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

「あなたに1品目お売りするのはこちらには何の問題もないのですが、送料がおよそ倍になるかもしれません。PAYPALでお支払いになりますか、それとも為替にされますか。あなたの住所を教えていただければ送料がいくらかかるかわかります。またご購入に興味がおありかもしれませんので、Eメールアドレスを教えていただければこちらの所持する全てのFRISCHSの写真をお送りします。ありがとうございます。LES」 こんなとこでしょうか。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

回答ありがとうございます!とてもよく分かりました。この度は親切な回答ありがとうございました!!

関連するQ&A

• 英訳をお願いします。若干、難しめ。

I see that you have many straight razors for sale. I am in the process of opening a 'Shaving Store' in Southern California. I would be interested in purchasing a number of quality straight razors for my stock. Would you be interested in selling a number of your razors to me at a price level that would allow me to resell them ? Please advise and thank you for your kind consideration to this matter.

• 英文訳詞お願いします。

現在ebayで欲しい商品があるので、日本に発送をお願いできるか質問したところ、このような回答が届きました。 hank You for your interest in the auction. I would ship to Japan if paid by PAYPAL and with the understanding that shipping costs would increase to $41.60 for 1st Class International Shipping or $47.85 for Express Mail Delivery (Package will weigh 5-6 lbs. when shipped). If you are willing to pay the extra postage, I will get it to you. Thanks again for your interest. 日本への発送は問題なさそうなのですが、送料が$41.60と$47.85と書いてあります。ボビングヘッド2個の送料にしては高いので、 これはセラーが追加代金をプラスした値段でこの代金なら発送してもよいと書いてあるのでしょうか? 申し訳ありませんが、英語が得意な方がおりましたら教えてください。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。m(_ _)m

You misunderstand my question. I wish you to advise me of the additional costs that you will charge me for shipping the item to me in the UK. Knowing the cost of the item plus shipping, I will then be able to calculate the additional taxes I will be required to pay to HMRC on its arrival in the UK. Please supply me with the shipping costs that I will pay to you when I place an order for the item.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。サイズ感がわからないので人物が持っている画像はありませんか?と質問しました。返事きたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 I do not have access to Becky's drop box unfortunately. The photos with models that we have and that we could give you are quite old and showing our old stock. Would you be interested in these? We also have photos sent by our bloggers that agreed to have them used by 3rd parties if you'd be interested, and photos of celebrities wearing our AAA if you'd be interested.

• どなたか英文の翻訳を助けてください。

自分でも翻訳してみてるのですが、自信なくています。 翻訳していただきたいのは下記の英文です。 Here you have an option to issue a partial refund to fulfill you shipping fee. Please contact to the buyer, If the buyer still want the item feel free to ask the buyer to place a new order with a valid shipping address. どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• この英文を翻訳していただけませんか

just out of curiosity, what would the appropriate way be for me to address you? is it ○○○? ○○○は私の名前です。

• 英文訳詞教えてください。

ebyで3つのアイテムを同じセラーから落札したのですが、 以下のような返事が届きました。 商品はアメリカの友人の家に送ってほしいと伝えたのですが、 最後の文に japanと書いてあります。 大変申し訳ありませんが、何て書いてあるのか教えてください。 combined shipping will be $8.00 for all three items and i will charge it to the first and the others will be free. make shur your address is corect for japan

• 英文訳詞お願いします!

現在、ebayのセラーの方と商品の取引きをしています。 ebayで欲しかった商品以外にセラーの方が在庫がいっぱいあるので、もっと欲しかったら譲ると言ってきました。相手の金額は初め250ドル+送料80ドルでしたが、私が残りのebayのアイテムも2個買うから、200ドルにしてと交渉したところ、こような文が届きました。これはOKと書いてあるのでしょうか?それともNOと書いてあるのでしょうか?どなたか訳詞していただける方がおりましたら教えてください。 let me be sure that we have this right i will put all of these items that were in the picture on ebay for 200.00 for the items plus 80.00 for the shipping you must pay with paypal for all items the other two items i have on ebay right now do you want to buy separate if this is right let me know what time you want me to put these items on please get back with me thanks

• 和訳してほしいです。英文

ヤフーオークションに出品している商品に 以下のような質問が寄せられました。 何となくはわかるのですが 訳していただけないでしょうか。 I'm Mrs Bxxx Dxxxx from United Kingdom.i saw your item paste on YAHOO AUCTION Am interested in buying your item for my Friend, i will offering you $3,000:USDollar for each of the item plus shipment to my Friend in Nigeria via EMS SPEED POST .Let me know how many pieces you have for sale.i will be remitting your payment via Bank to Bank transfer into your account.Get back to me via your personal e-mail and please reply back in English.Reply back to (XXXXXXXXXXgmail.com)Hoping to read from you fast,Regards

• eBayについて分からないことがあります。次のような英文が出てきました・・・・

eBayについて分からないことがあります。次のような英文が出てきました・・・・↓↓↓ Attention Seller: Thank you for choosing eBay. In order to help maintain a safe trading environment, selling limits are occasionally placed on listings. At this time, you are limited as to the listing of certain items. Please do not attempt to relist this item for 30 days. Sellers who have a consistent positive selling history of such items may be eligible to have these limits raised. If you would like eBay to review your limits or if you have any additional questions, please email us at Customer Support. We sincerely value you as a member of our trading Community and look forward to a continued successful relationship with you. Click here for a window with more information on eBay’s listing guidelines. どのような対策をとればよいのでしょうか? お願いします。