• ベストアンサー

この英文で大丈夫でしょうか(>_<)???

Our vacation would be about $1500.00 per person. Are your parents ok to have extra costs for your travelling? に対して、 大丈夫です。 一緒に連れて行ってください。 →That's okay. No problem. I want to go with you. で大丈夫でしょうか? 合ってますか?

noname#134935
noname#134935
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

Yes, they are sure to go with you. That's okay. No problem. とされるとよいと思います。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

間違ってはいませんし、悪くないと思います。 相手の方もネイティブじゃなさそうだし(推測ですが)、難しいことを考えずにコミュニケーションすればよいのではないでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

ジェットスターのHPからチケットを予約していたのですが、 ほぼ最終の段階で、シートを選んだあと、急に英文のメッセージが現れました。 Board the aircraft ahead of everyone else for you and your travelling party for just $150TWD per person per flight sector. Avoid the stress and be one of the first to store your cabin baggage. なんとか自分でも調べようとしたのですが、 英語に触れる機会が少なく、恥ずかしながら内容の意味がイマイチ理解できません。 (なのでチケット手配は保留にしました) よろしくお願いします。

• 英国からのメールの和訳をお願いします

The price quoted is for a minimum of 7 units we could not sell 2 units at £40.15 we would be unable to cover our costs. For your information the retailers recommened price is £59.99 GBP per unit we could reduce the price per unit to £53.00 GBP but we could not meet the postage costs for shipping. The total price including shipping costs would be £120.30 GBP

• 今日の星占い英文の翻訳をお願いします

You get all fired up over some issue that might not be important to anyone but you. That's okay, as now is your chance to educate folks -- go to town and let your passion move the crowd.

• この英文がどうしてもわかりません

ある飛行機会社の預け荷物の欄に記してある説明です。 荷物はすべてお金がかかるのでしょうか、それとも3個以上を越した場合お金がかかるのでしょうか。英文翻訳など試したのですが、あまりよくわかりませんでした。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Baggage allowances Hold luggage - how much can you take? You can add up to three items of hold luggage per passenger while booking online. There is a charge for each hold item. If you want to bring more than three pieces of hold luggage, please call our Customer Service Team. Hold luggage includes larger items such as suitcases or rucksacks, or any item too large to be carried in the cabin as cabin baggage. View our cabin baggage size restrictions. Infants and children have the same luggage allowance as adults If you’re travelling with infants or children, they have the same luggage allowance as adults: three items of hold luggage per person. There is a charge for each hold item. You can ‘pool’ your hold luggage allowance You can ‘pool’ your total luggage weight allowance – across items and across customers – but no individual item can weigh more than 32 kg.

• 訳お願いします(>_<)

That's great. We will look into the vacation details as well as how much it will cost you. Once we have all the information I will send it to you for your parents approval. You can provide the funds when we book the vacation. の訳をお願いします(>_<)!!

• 英文を訳して下さい。

to bless your's job, strengthen her to achieve the goal of her career, to be an excellent in your work with satisfaction and good channel in good things. bless me to be an outstanding businessman to help more people with the wisdom and talent from God. Dear Father God, help us to achieve our career and financial goal that we would have more time for our sweet relationship and love. May Go bless us to be the blessings to people via our jobs. よろしくお願いします。

• 訳してください!

We had a question for you. We were thinking of going on vacation in December and wondered if this is something that interested you. We were thinking of going on a cruise to the Caribbean. Do you know your plans for Christmas? Are you going to be staying here or are you going home? Can you please let us know if you would like to travel with us and if your parents would like you to have this experience. If you are not interested and will be travelling home to Japan, that is good too. We will plan our holiday around what you would like. Can you please let us know your plans? この日本語訳をお願いします! だいたいはわかるのですが、 We were thinking of going on vacation in December and wondered if this is something that interested you.と、 If you are not interested and will be travelling home to Japan, that is good too. の訳が分かりません

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。商品が到着したので相手にメールしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 That's great, I am glad to hear that everything is fine with them and that your delivery got to you in one piece. Thank you for letting me know. We have some more and new stock which you might want to check out on our website. I have attached 2 images of the new 000, and I am looking forward to your comment.

• 英文訳詞お願いします。

現在ebayで欲しい商品があるので、日本に発送をお願いできるか質問したところ、このような回答が届きました。 hank You for your interest in the auction. I would ship to Japan if paid by PAYPAL and with the understanding that shipping costs would increase to $41.60 for 1st Class International Shipping or $47.85 for Express Mail Delivery (Package will weigh 5-6 lbs. when shipped). If you are willing to pay the extra postage, I will get it to you. Thanks again for your interest. 日本への発送は問題なさそうなのですが、送料が$41.60と$47.85と書いてあります。ボビングヘッド2個の送料にしては高いので、 これはセラーが追加代金をプラスした値段でこの代金なら発送してもよいと書いてあるのでしょうか? 申し訳ありませんが、英語が得意な方がおりましたら教えてください。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳してください

和訳してください We are changing our pricing structure and minimum order quantity per style of toy. So your next order will have to meet our Minimum toy style requirement but your pricing will be much better. If you would like to change your current order to the new pricing structure please let me know ASAP. Minimum requirement per toy style is 6 pieces for our regular wholesale line. Minimum requirement per toy style is 2 pieces for our upscale A wholesale line. 宜しくお願いします